FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One size fits all attitude

One size fits all attitude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon all

I often find that people assume that because previous partners could do something/liked something /did something you should too.

Squirting, for example. I don't know the statistics but I'd put money on it that most women don't but the amount of men who think this is astounding! Another one is assuming you can reach an orgasm through oral alone. Again, not all of us do! But rather than go into each sexual experience with an open mind, all you get is 'well you've not fucked me yet!' as if that will change how our bodies work!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Afternoon all

I often find that people assume that because previous partners could do something/liked something /did something you should too.

Squirting, for example. I don't know the statistics but I'd put money on it that most women don't but the amount of men who think this is astounding! Another one is assuming you can reach an orgasm through oral alone. Again, not all of us do! But rather than go into each sexual experience with an open mind, all you get is 'well you've not fucked me yet!' as if that will change how our bodies work!

"

I hear you and respect your opinion based on guys who assume ( usually dicks who disappoint woman ) but on the other hand I have gave many woman experiences they previously told me they didn’t think was possible for them ......... I think the key to a lot of it is attitudes towards one another x

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Afternoon all

"

I’m not sure I totally get what you’re saying , but if I get the gist of it , you seem to be saying that our bodies work a certain way , so just because a previous partner could do something , it doesn’t mean a new one will .

Yet then you say we should be going into a meet with an open mind , indicating we could be open to new experiences , suggesting the way our bodies work could change if we let them ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody has ever said that kind of thing to me. I do think that there are a lot of people, men and women who think that the opposite sex will behave a certain way or want certain things. Eg all women want a bad boy or all men want sex all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic