FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it me.

Is it me.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been quite a young lad on this site 23. i no a lot of couples and other people wont look twice at me.

So i use the fourm etc. how ever i have noticed that there is quite a few guys on here. Which seem very immature towards the idea of this site.

looking thought the storys section a guy has put he would like to meet a couple so hubby can watch? well im sure he is in the right place on this site just takes time.

Also i find it quite funny about the whats wrong with my profile or me why cant i meet when they been on here for a few days or weeks. i have now been on here for a few months and this weekened has been the best for me. If i could of go out to go on the meets i was offered.

thanks rant over

L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont worry mate

The site is full of people like that but there are nice people too

obi

Age is just a barrier people say yet there isn't many people under 27 understand me and where I come from.

As much as i have filters in place and a preference for my ages i like its a prefence, if i met someone and i liked and they was older or younger wouldnt bother me if i got on with them

"Age is just a barrier people say yet there isn't many people under 27 understand me and where I come from.

As much as i have filters in place and a preference for my ages i like its a prefence, if i met someone and i liked and they was older or younger wouldnt bother me if i got on with them"

thats the same as me really as long as you head is on the same level and you find each other sexy in one way or another let the fun start.

"Age is just a barrier people say yet there isn't many people under 27 understand me and where I come from.

As much as i have filters in place and a preference for my ages i like its a prefence, if i met someone and i liked and they was older or younger wouldnt bother me if i got on with them

thats the same as me really as long as you head is on the same level and you find each other sexy in one way or another let the fun start."

and people are mature and have half a brain its a start x

true well for me i lived on my own since 19 so yes even though im young i do no how to look after my self and still dont expect mum to wipe my bum bum for me :D some of my mates have no clue how to even clean up

"true well for me i lived on my own since 19 so yes even though im young i do no how to look after my self and still dont expect mum to wipe my bum bum for me :D some of my mates have no clue how to even clean up "

that message has proved enough for me

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

but i personally prefer to play with the over 25s. just as i set 50 as the top age. i have got playmates who are older or younger but they are the exception. i generally say that old enough to be my father or young enough to be my son makes me feel a little uncomfortable. i'm well aware this is my issue, but it does explain how age is not just a number but a preconditioned issue.

but can i offer one suggestion to younger (and older guys) if i say no thanks you're a bit young (or old) for me then don't get sulky and say obviously i can't handle you! it doesn't make me likely to change my mind.

but then chat and opinions on the forums and bumping into guys at socials and clubs may make me change my mind. its worked in the past and will probably work again!

i sorry if that msg come across a bit childish

they are very good points i have been proved wrong about some older ladie they can have just as much fun whitty chat with me as i can with them which makes it fun

some of the women i have spoke to dont really get my humor or my cheeky streek

"i say no thanks you're a bit young (or old) for me then don't get sulky and say obviously i can't handle you! it doesn't make me likely to change my mind.

)"

Really and then i was thinking it would LOLOLOLOL

"i say no thanks you're a bit young (or old) for me then don't get sulky and say obviously i can't handle you! it doesn't make me likely to change my mind.

)

Really and then i was thinking it would LOLOLOLOL"

i dont get why people would send a msg like that if the person has said no its for one reason or another. plenty more ladies on this site which mite like you.

going back to my post a lot of guys seem to think you should sleep with them beacuse they have sent you a msg or you live close to them

welcome to the world of what some females get and some couples

x

thanks

i just dont get it though we are all meant to be grown ups looking for the same. so people will like you other wont take it and move on

» Add a new message to this topic