FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > rude profiles...

rude profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are some women's profiles on here so disrespectful and rude.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Why not? Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well i can be nude just have my pearls on and feel dressed , lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ia gonna do a test profile and just put 'fuck off all you drty swingers' on it and see if i still get offers

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they are either...

so fed up of being hassled and think that is the way to deal with it.

so fed up their profile not being read and preferences noted.

so far up themselves they are able to do their own internal cardiac massage.

and probably many other reasons.

It is my belief the more rude and aggressive they are...... the more hassle/timewasters/idiots they will attract.

Beacause not all of us single men on here are just walking cock's after quick mindless one off shags. Women on here are always asking for respect, so I only think it's fair to get some back don't you.

Surely if you know you haven't done anything to deserve the ire of these women then why does it matter?

"Why are some women's profiles on here so disrespectful and rude."
ooo rude , lol i was thinking you said nude . But yes there are some on here like that . Rude and find the ones thay hang around with here just the same. My mum say birds of a feather say together and some truth in that.

"

"

*giggles at the mental image*

This is where pre-emptive blocking comes in handy!

Forum Mod

"It is my belief the more rude and aggressive they are...... the more hassle/timewasters/idiots they will attract."

I agree with you on this,its like a red rag to a bull to some people

evesham

"Beacause not all of us single men on here are just walking cock's after quick mindless one off shags. Women on here are always asking for respect, so I only think it's fair to get some back don't you."

dont worry sunshine, i'll respect you in the morning

I just think that if us single guys were as rude and, as you say, so far up ourselves, in our own profiles we would get absolutely nowhere.

"I just think that if us single guys were as rude and, as you say, so far up ourselves, in our own profiles we would get absolutely nowhere."
Yes your so right xx

"I just think that if us single guys were as rude and, as you say, so far up ourselves, in our own profiles we would get absolutely nowhere. Yes your so right xx"
thank-you x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I just think that if us single guys were as rude and, as you say, so far up ourselves, in our own profiles we would get absolutely nowhere."

Why not exercise your right, as everyone else has, to simply click off of a profile if it offends your sensitive side?

If you also block them you won't be open to being shocked by their profile in future......

Just a thought

"ia gonna do a test profile and just put 'fuck off all you drty swingers' on it and see if i still get offers "

Any replies yet?

A bit like when we're polite and nice then?

Its just the way it goes I guess, there's lots of things like this on the site where it's one thing for one sex and different for another.

evesham

"A bit like when we're polite and nice then?

"

i was gonna say the same thing

It's not just women, I had a guy message me the other day, who's whole profile slagged of women on this site, saying we were all up ourselves and think we were goddesses and should take a look in the mirror as were not all that, needless to say, he got a no

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Beacause not all of us single men on here are just walking cock's after quick mindless one off shags. Women on here are always asking for respect, so I only think it's fair to get some back don't you."

for every rude women profile I bet I can show you one that I would consider a rude man profile...

rude man...

rude and lazy man...

rude lazy and disrespectful man....

I think you get the drift....

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

what do you class as rude and disrespectful? perhaps its a perception thing? we are all sensitive to differant things and probbaly as women get more and more experienced they get tougher and tougher in their profiles

lovely ass by the way want it warming?

"It's not just women, I had a guy message me the other day, who's whole profile slagged of women on this site, saying we were all up ourselves and think we were goddesses and should take a look in the mirror as were not all that, needless to say, he got a no"

Did he have a pic on his profile?

Yes there are rude profiles and I have read some that I've instantly known I could never get on with these people. It shows peoples true colours so I think its quite a good thing.

Plus also its amazing how many womens profiles that don't have pictures, say they wont reply to any one without a pic.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

It is anybody's right to be rude. Just as it is your right to leave the profile and maybe block them if it annoys you so much

because single woman on here are in high demande and they get a lot of attention

so women who most guys whouldnt look twice at on the street all of a sudden get inundated with offers and they turn into Englands next top model in their head

they get above themselves and it goes to their head

they start getting demanding, because on here they can

and the arrogance and rudeness comes tho

i get messages daily from guys who are clearly out of my league, the thing is im a realist and i know they're mailing me because im a verified single woman and not because they think im gorgeous most guys on here would sooner mail a 'ordinary' woman whos verified than a stunner whos not, because they know they have a better chance of meeting the 'ordinary' one

some women dont realise lots of guys on here will shag anything

"they are either...

It is my belief the more rude and aggressive they are...... the more hassle/timewasters/idiots they will attract."

The wise sage, brother _iew has summed it up!

Yep, women are rubbish. Now, about those men.....

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Why are some women's profiles on here so disrespectful and rude.

because single woman on here are in high demande and they get a lot of attention

so women who most guys whouldnt look twice at on the street all of a sudden get inundated with offers and they turn into Englands next top model in their head

well put

i get messages daily from guys who are clearly out of my league, the thing is im a realist and i know they're mailing me because im a verified single woman and not because they think im gorgeous most guys on here would sooner mail a 'ordinary' woman whos verified than a stunner whos not, because they know they have a better chance of meeting the 'ordinary' one

some women dont realise lots of guys on here will shag anything "

love your posts here .. alot of truth in what you say good post xx,

I've given up saying much of anything at all on my profile because no matter what you say on it, it is ignored by the majority who mail you.

I reckon if there is anything important you want to state on your profile, you'd be better writing on ur body and putting the pics up!!! That way you have a better chance of them reading that bit!! lol

Fare enough they prob do get pestered but when I start reading there profile and its abuse I just back out. Don't seem like nice person with all the stuff they've wrote big turn off

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

but the million dollar question...are the women getting shags,would you with the same profile?

i just giggle at men spitting their dummies out at a thousands of years of patriarchy being reversed

"they are either...

It is my belief the more rude and aggressive they are...... the more hassle/timewasters/idiots they will attract."

Probably a lot of truth there

"I reckon if there is anything important you want to state on your profile, you'd be better writing on ur body and putting the pics up!!! That way you have a better chance of them reading that bit!! lol"

Ha Ha very true for the picture scrollers, my OH does that, I like to read the profile first.

This mental image made me chuckle too.

Speaking as a woman... It is highly frustrating when I am msg'd by some schmuck who clearly hasn't

a) read my profile

b) thinks that i am going be "woooed" by such charming lines as "fancy a f***", (ooh the originality)

c) The oh-so-needy blokes who get propa arsey if you drop your entire life to reply, or drop your life to be at their beck + call.

Think bloody not! Lol xx

"Yes there are rude profiles and I have read some that I've instantly known I could never get on with these people. It shows peoples true colours so I think its quite a good thing. "

+1

If they're like that in their profile, dread to think what they're like when I meet them.

Dodged a bullet methinks!

"It is my belief the more rude and aggressive they are...... the more hassle/timewasters/idiots they will attract.

I agree with you on this,its like a red rag to a bull to some people"

** Yes i agree... rudeness attracts certain people like moths to a flame

and also like someone else commented, thank god for the block button!

I can only speak from personal experience, but i get a tit full of people assuming im a time waster. As strange as it may seem... I do actually HAVE a life + although I enjoy Fab, I CAN'T always meet at the drop of a hat. It might take weeks or months to sometimes arrange a meet. I know, how rude of me!

I treat meets like vampires... They have to be invited into my home (not assume) xx

"ia gonna do a test profile and just put 'fuck off all you drty swingers' on it and see if i still get offers "

Hey sweet cheeks like your profile, fancy a bunk up???

(joke)

"I reckon if there is anything important you want to state on your profile, you'd be better writing on ur body and putting the pics up!!! That way you have a better chance of them reading that bit!! lol"
you could be on to somthing there . lol fab could have a new pic thing wright on your body things you wish people to know.

Your a lovely lady dont put yourself down ... your not ordinary your a really nice lady and as for league your up with the rest here xx was thinking about this post last night in bed . lol for me could be one of the best of the year as sum some up so well .. why thay become so nasty.

Thing is its A FACT that there are far far more male profiles on here than female profiles so women can wel afford to be picky and choosy and fussy as thats just the way it is. I cant say I have seen any rude profiles but I must say some look like they are advertiseing for husbands to me with the whole check lists etc etc

As for the rude bit well I must say that a female friend of mine on here as shown me the tons of msgs she recieves on a daily basis from men and about 90% of those men are right rude towards her in there msgs if she dont reply to say yes you can shag me. I cant say I blame some women if they seem rude as they get a hard time on here from men who cant seem to grasp that women have the upper hand on here and thats just the way it is guys im sorry but if we men were a little more respectfull towards them when sending initial msgs then we may get some were but its not a case of hi im here girls and the best thing on fab so im coming over now yeah hahaha it takes a whole lot more than that dont it?

Am I right or wrong girls???

The best thing you could do is provide editted examples. Not everything is rude, it can be misinterpretation and nothing more. D

I get letters some very to the point what thay wish to do in bed to me some would see it as rude as dont know them so why so open .... to me thay are living out there dreams and hopes in words .. only words . Not being nasty. And i can pick not to read and block if i like. Theres rude and theres nasty .

"ia gonna do a test profile and just put 'fuck off all you drty swingers' on it and see if i still get offers

Hey sweet cheeks like your profile, fancy a bunk up???

(joke)"

oh bugger ya nicked me killer chat up line :-d

Wolf

"The best thing you could do is provide editted examples. Not everything is rude, it can be misinterpretation and nothing more. D "

Ok heres an eddited example

You will wear barbed wire under crackers whilst dressed as a Roman Centurian complete with sandles and I dont mean Jesus sandles with socks as blokes like that reaaly piss me off and dont get my attention at all unless they are stealing my knickers off the washing line yet again!. I dont want no cock pics please as I no what a cock looks like cos I have one in the garden with a few chickens as well in the pen ooow yeah and a goat but thats for my special friend who comes around on Saturdays. Anyhow you will wine and dine me you wont 69me I want this I want that I want none of that I want plenty of that andd I want feckin all of that and switch on boy cos all of these demands will change by tomorrow so keep feckin alert yeah and put the word PMT in your msg so I no you have read this bit yeah. Ooow and by the way I cant accom and I dont travel i any way shape or form so work that fucker out how I am going to meet ya then unless you live in the same house or next door haha. I aint looking to meet unless we have spoken first and I have my tin whistle ready so you will dance to my tune. Ok look fwd to hearing from you but dont expect a reply cos truth is I am not that bothered about meeting and am just filling in abit of time until changing rooms starts at 3pm before the husband and kids get in and Ive a house full again xx

IS THAT EDITED OR JUST MADE UP? haha x

their profiles are so rude because someone on here pissed them right off just before they wrote it and then they let rip on fab and wrote their profile feeling pissed off

Probably better to find out they are rude and ignorant on here, rather than find out when you travel to meet them, what a waste of time if you arrive and find you dont like them, contact the ones with a nice profile you will probably find they are decent people.

There are abusive ignorant people of both sexes best to ignore them all.

ok... this thread has got me thinking, do i come across as rude or disrespectful?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Agree there are some very rude and aggressive profiles on here. But it's not only women, have seen quite a few from men and couples too.

Think it's a good thing as then we know who to avoid.

"ok... this thread has got me thinking, do i come across as rude or disrespectful? "

me me me me me me meeee aint it hahaha I wouldnt say no to ya tho hun x

I think this Site has changed or I should say the users of this site in the few years we have been on, had to change profiles cple times due to ignorant people.

Originally it was full of like minded people who wanted to meet for sexy fun, but as time goes on it is getting clique where once newbies have a few meets the arrogance sets in, they dictate to others and become abusive if you dont fit their criteria which is a shame, its a meeting site after all for people like us who enjoy having sex with others, isnt it just easier to put on a profile which states what you like and just say a polite no to those you dont like

"Probably better to find out they are rude and ignorant on here, rather than find out when you travel to meet them, what a waste of time if you arrive and find you dont like them, contact the ones with a nice profile you will probably find they are decent people.

There are abusive ignorant people of both sexes best to ignore them all."

ain't that the truth...

The only two things we think of when dealing with others are - Do as you would be done by, and courtesy costs nowt...

Wolf

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"ok... this thread has got me thinking, do i come across as rude or disrespectful? "

No don't think your profile comes across as rude or disrespectful.

But if I'm completely honest then some bits do make you sound a bit scary and unapproachable (which I am sure is not the case at all, just how I read it xx)

why are some single males cocks !

why is the sky blue!

why why why!!!!

I see little point in editing a profile just because you've received one message from a person who has irritated you.

I can't sleep at times and come onto fab at 3am. I get messages from guys as soon as I log on saying, 'do you want me to come over now'. Now of course I don't want men over in the middle of the night, what an idiotic message, but I wouldn't alter my profile to say 'dickheads stop messaging me in the early hours asking to come over'. There's no need, I just ignore and delete the messages.

Its not just single men, all types can be rude. There's no need to write 'No ugly fuckers message me as I won't have sex with a disgusting munter' or 'Fat flabby bastards piss off' on the profile. It says more about the person including that on the profile than a 'preference' as its often thinly disguised as

"ok... this thread has got me thinking, do i come across as rude or disrespectful?

No don't think your profile comes across as rude or disrespectful.

But if I'm completely honest then some bits do make you sound a bit scary and unapproachable (which I am sure is not the case at all, just how I read it xx)"

lol, really im a pussy cat honest!

"

Its not just single men, all types can be rude. There's no need to write 'No ugly fuckers message me as I won't have sex with a disgusting munter' or 'Fat flabby bastards piss off' on the profile. It says more about the person including that on the profile than a 'preference' as its often thinly disguised as "

thanks for making me spit my juice over the keyboard at the last paragraph

"

Its not just single men, all types can be rude. There's no need to write 'No ugly fuckers message me as I won't have sex with a disgusting munter' or 'Fat flabby bastards piss off' on the profile. It says more about the person including that on the profile than a 'preference' as its often thinly disguised as

thanks for making me spit my juice over the keyboard at the last paragraph"

hahahaha

Christ; with the length of my old profile I would have needed an ass 8ft wide and 6ft tall to write it on!

Thankfully Ive trimmed it (the profile, not my ass) so its off to the mirror with a Sharpie to give it a go!

"

thanks for making me spit my juice over the keyboard at the last paragraph

hahahaha "

i meant drink not any other juices

"I just think that if us single guys were as rude and, as you say, so far up ourselves, in our own profiles we would get absolutely nowhere.

but the million dollar question...are the women getting shags,would you with the same profile?

i just giggle at men spitting their dummies out at a thousands of years of patriarchy being reversed "

We will be ok with it in about oh,say 350 years. Until then we expect you to be grateful that any man offers to meet you.

"

thanks for making me spit my juice over the keyboard at the last paragraph"

tis true tho

theres a couple that uses the forum that has on their profile

no fatties we want fab swingers not flab swingers

thing that nakes me laugh is they not even anything special

i mean comeone if your going to be rude about other peoples looks at least be worthy of it

but iconic's right such comments do say more about the person and even if i was to their tatse theres no way id meet such rude people.....sod that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know why, but agree with you...there are lots of rude/ shouty / demanding profiles about.

"I reckon if there is anything important you want to state on your profile, you'd be better writing on ur body and putting the pics up!!! That way you have a better chance of them reading that bit!! lol

Christ; with the length of my old profile I would have needed an ass 8ft wide and 6ft tall to write it on!

Thankfully Ive trimmed it (the profile, not my ass) so its off to the mirror with a Sharpie to give it a go!

"

will lend you my ass if you want your old profile....

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

we used to have one, not quite rude, but def abrupt, and in caps

we had constant mail from guys not reading it before givin 1 liners, some really boring some nasty so we were advised to put it in caps and be very blunt some may say rude in places, but directed to guys that didnt read, we have reverted back cos the guys that didnt read still didnt so was pointless, so sense chattin here and have to admit the mails from the idiots has started again but gettin less as i took good avice here and started to use the block button, but to the nasty profiles maybe some just had enough and need to be nasty for a while, if i read a negative profile or rude i totaly ignor it and dont think of it again x

Every single one of us gets messages that are outside our preferences, we all have people messaging that do not read our profiles.

But a lot of us don't feel the need to shout in profiles, to put a long list of donts to ward off single guys who don't read and. ignore and there's no need to call people names ie, use positive wording such as ..... We wish to meet slim people and not Fuck off Fatties. Its a lack of intelligence and ignorance.

The more negativity you put on a profile, the more the positive, happy, fun people we wll meet will click off your profile cos they can't be arsed with the dramatics

"The best thing you could do is provide editted examples. Not everything is rude, it can be misinterpretation and nothing more. D

Ok heres an eddited example

You will wear barbed wire under crackers whilst dressed as a Roman Centurian complete with sandles and I dont mean Jesus sandles with socks as blokes like that reaaly piss me off and dont get my attention at all unless they are stealing my knickers off the washing line yet again!. I dont want no cock pics please as I no what a cock looks like cos I have one in the garden with a few chickens as well in the pen ooow yeah and a goat but thats for my special friend who comes around on Saturdays. Anyhow you will wine and dine me you wont 69me I want this I want that I want none of that I want plenty of that andd I want feckin all of that and switch on boy cos all of these demands will change by tomorrow so keep feckin alert yeah and put the word PMT in your msg so I no you have read this bit yeah. Ooow and by the way I cant accom and I dont travel i any way shape or form so work that fucker out how I am going to meet ya then unless you live in the same house or next door haha. I aint looking to meet unless we have spoken first and I have my tin whistle ready so you will dance to my tune. Ok look fwd to hearing from you but dont expect a reply cos truth is I am not that bothered about meeting and am just filling in abit of time until changing rooms starts at 3pm before the husband and kids get in and Ive a house full again xx

IS THAT EDITED OR JUST MADE UP? haha x"

So thats what im supposed to put on my profile?

Bugger! and ive been doing it wrong all this time!!

*makes a note to change profile asap*

"Every single one of us gets messages that are outside our preferences, we all have people messaging that do not read our profiles.

But a lot of us don't feel the need to shout in profiles, to put a long list of donts to ward off single guys who don't read and. ignore and there's no need to call people names ie, use positive wording such as ..... We wish to meet slim people and not Fuck off Fatties. Its a lack of intelligence and ignorance.

The more negativity you put on a profile, the more the positive, happy, fun people we wll meet will click off your profile cos they can't be arsed with the dramatics "

what you have profile text

» Add a new message to this topic