FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm not wanking while I'm on chat : Am I normal??

I'm not wanking while I'm on chat : Am I normal??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, just realized on the chat (on cam to be more precise), almost all the men are wanking and so are some of the "couples" (I didn't know you could form a couple alone...)

Ladies : is this really turning you on??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

"Ok, just realized on the chat (on cam to be more precise), almost all the men are wanking and so are some of the "couples" (I didn't know you could form a couple alone...)

Ladies : is this really turning you on??"

its nasty ,the minute i clik on a cam thats a guy or a "cpl" n its a guy wankin off it goes, fffss guys have sum dignity ,grrrr ive even seen guys in lasses thongs wankin, ok wot ever floats ya boat but uuurgghhh not for me.

That's what I thought...

personally, I find it very sad! But after all, people are doing what they want.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"That's what I thought...

personally, I find it very sad! But after all, people are doing what they want."

A wee question for you - Would it be okay if it was the females doing this?

An easy answer to it would be to switch off their cam if you don't like seeing males wanking on cam; no one forces you to watch!

I'm not criticizing at all... As I said, if is what they like, why would I judge them?

Initially, I was just wondering if it was turning women on.

What I considered as "sad" is this large part of single guys misleading people by classifying themselves as couple on this website. You think you talk to a couple and you discover you're talking to a cock in close-up...

» Add a new message to this topic