FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Weekday Single

The Weekday Single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After exhaustive research and real world experience, we're excited to announce that we've discovered 'Weekday Single' a new sub-species of 'Single Male'.

Weekday Single is identified by the following traits:

1. He has a packed social calendar and can't make meets on a Friday or Saturday night, even with weeks of notice.

2. He has a very flexible job and offers to meet during the day, Mon to Fri, with hardly any notice at all.

Nobel Prize for Anthropology , here we come!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what are you trying to say

And here was me thinking all single males are desperate and gagging for it?

"After exhaustive research and real world experience, we're excited to announce that we've discovered 'Weekday Single' a new sub-species of 'Single Male'.

1. He has a packed social calendar and can't make meets on a Friday or Saturday night, even with weeks of notice.

2. He has a very flexible job and offers to meet during the day, Mon to Fri, with hardly any notice at all.

Nobel Prize for Anthropology , here we come! "

Another sub-species is the drive-by male.

Usually recognisable by their mating calls of "I'm in your area for/work/golf/holiday wanna meet?"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"After exhaustive research and real world experience, we're excited to announce that we've discovered 'Weekday Single' a new sub-species of 'Single Male'.

Nobel Prize for Anthropology , here we come!

Another sub-species is the drive-by male.

Usually recognisable by their mating calls of "I'm in your area for/work/golf/holiday wanna meet?""

Proximity is such a turn on

By *attsnlaceWoman  over a year ago

No Longer Near Guildford

Also the weekday single .... has a phone that don't work between the hours of 4pm friday n 9.30am monday

xxx

pmsl

hexham

"Also the weekday single .... has a phone that don't work between the hours of 4pm friday n 9.30am monday

xxx"

But he swears there is no coverage at his bachelor pad

my friend the single male described says:

well..on weekends i just like to go out with my mates, on weekedays i like shagging dirty women/cpls then go home n play xbox as my rank in CODMW is slipping

btw this isnt me...I like shagging all the time

Sorry but dont you mean Married but playing alone male Such as I

The man your describing is me. Your description made me laugh, the lowest form of wit is as high as I can achieve with my limited intellect. Just one trifling point, I'm a shift worker, dunno if that pisses on your chips, or if you've factored people who work shifts into your anthropology disertation. I look forward to the pics of graduation day. Ha ha!

" The man your describing is me. Your description made me laugh, the lowest form of wit is as high as I can achieve with my limited intellect. Just one trifling point, I'm a shift worker, dunno if that pisses on your chips, or if you've factored people who work shifts into your anthropology disertation. I look forward to the pics of graduation day. Ha ha!"

Thanks Sadd Chips are a little soggy now as we forgot about shift workers. God bless em!

"Also the weekday single .... has a phone that don't work between the hours of 4pm friday n 9.30am monday

xxx"

Well said Tatts!

By *uffdiver946Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Ah Damn! I've been spotted! Didn't think anyone would notice if I put that I'm married in my profile! Or maybe I thought they'd ignore it. Silly me!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Technically the person you described was almost me, and you described most people who work in retail... And especially those that work in a customer services or call centre environment.

Not everyone has the luxury of Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 working

anyone who works in emergency services , our forces and anyone who works in care .I work nights all the time bet loads do that as well

its the cant accomadate that gives it away we allways ask out right most are honest and admit their crimes lol

"its the cant accomadate that gives it away we allways ask out right most are honest and admit their crimes lol"

whilst there will be some that cant due to not being single there will be far more who cant for various reasons including house shares and dare i say it they just might not want people at their place .

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Who won't give you their home phone number for the weekends, even though their mobile 'doesn't' work from 4pm Friday to 9.30 on mondays.

"Who won't give you their home phone number for the weekends, even though their mobile 'doesn't' work from 4pm Friday to 9.30 on mondays. "

lol yep now that 1 is a def give away

"Who won't give you their home phone number for the weekends, even though their mobile 'doesn't' work from 4pm Friday to 9.30 on mondays. "

lol yep now that 1 is a def give away unless they dont have home phone which I do know some people dont

I can't stand it anymore, alright I'm married. I didn't know you were going to play hardball, although I would question peoples right to be judgmental. How does society at large judge swingers. I daresay it's human nature to want to feel that your better than someone. Ask Jeremy Kyle!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont have a home phone number to give out - is that a necessary 'i'm genuine' thing??!????!?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Who won't give you their home phone number for the weekends, even though their mobile 'doesn't' work from 4pm Friday to 9.30 on mondays.

i dont have a home phone number to give out - is that a necessary 'i'm genuine' thing??!????!? "

Ok ok..... I know you are a married male, parading as a single female!

I accept some don't have a house phone BUT what about Skype..... anyone with a computer and no home phone could use that.

All said and done..... alarm bells would have been ringing immediately he said a hotel, especially after 2 years!

Oh fuck it I am rumbled.... I am married, I have 17 kids, I dont need to work, they are sewing footballs in the shed, my wife is gopping, I just cant bear it anymore, after 17 kids and no pelvic floor exercises I found an Antec miner between her legs, prospecting the other day.

I just want someone with less flexibility.......

Or...... I am an overseas contractor, I am currently taking some time off, there is no point in me renting a house for 2 months when I would have to pay 6 or 12 months rent, therefore I live with a reli (she makes good scones, perhaps whilst you are all running naked around the house, she will offer you one). I am divorced, the wife got the house, kids, none of your business, happy now? Happy that I have had to resort to exposing every aspect of my personal life to satisfy a ridiculous "all single men are cheating on their wives, because they are available during the day and wont give me their home phone number" post?

I hope so, I hope you are overjoyed

Tarred and feathered of Devon

anyway...

who the fuck wants to be accomodated in a single guys house...i'm a lazy bastarding mank

and while am fucking u(the female )all u'll be thinking is 'has he hoovered today'

btw taking this OPs post tongue in cheek...besides I'm actually wanting a bit of MrsRhyme...she can come round my house anytime...hoovers in the corner tho hehehehhee

hexham

" I can't stand it anymore, alright I'm married. I didn't know you were going to play hardball, although I would question peoples right to be judgmental. How does society at large judge swingers. I daresay it's human nature to want to feel that your better than someone. Ask Jeremy Kyle! "

You decieve the person you are meant to be honest with...swingers fuck for fun,and value openess and honesty...cant see the connection between what i do and what you do

If you dont want critism join one of the many affairs sites,but i dont leave my values at the door when i log on here.

Outrageous generalization, still as long as you feel good about yourself!

hexham

"Oh fuck it I am rumbled.... I am married, I have 17 kids, I dont need to work, they are sewing footballs in the shed, my wife is gopping, I just cant bear it anymore, after 17 kids and no pelvic floor exercises I found an Antec miner between her legs, prospecting the other day.

I just want someone with less flexibility.......

Or...... I am an overseas contractor, I am currently taking some time off, there is no point in me renting a house for 2 months when I would have to pay 6 or 12 months rent, therefore I live with a reli (she makes good scones, perhaps whilst you are all running naked around the house, she will offer you one). I am divorced, the wife got the house, kids, none of your business, happy now? Happy that I have had to resort to exposing every aspect of my personal life to satisfy a ridiculous "all single men are cheating on their wives, because they are available during the day and wont give me their home phone number" post?

I hope so, I hope you are overjoyed

Tarred and feathered of Devon

"

Well said pauly...but,and its an omporteant but,these sort warnings do help newbies...now i know someone very very well who doesnt accomodate,meets weekday daytimes and is unreachable except by emails at weekends.i also know why,am he is certainly not married

The thing is if you dont want to take months to get to know someone then having pointers,stereotypical though they are save time.

i tend to find the easist way to know someone is married is when they start moaning my wife doesnt understand me...i have that kind of "tell me all your troubles "face

Well to be fair, most of the "warnings" are against single guys, we are all cheaters right? No, actually its the, stand back, MINORITY, but how do I know this? Simple, 22% of married men have an affair.75% of these are with people they work with..... so 25% of 22%? Anyone, well its easy really 5.5%, and what they all come and do it on Fabswingers?

No.... So, here we go, if there are 100 male profiles on this site 5.5 men (pity the half), potentially are men having affairs.

Stereotyping is bad mmmm'kay?

Or we could just carry on down the road of "There was this one time at band camp". Statistically the odds are not in single mens favour on here, reason being, if we bitch about couples or femmes not showing, being married, lying etc etc, = Whinger, Couples/femmes doing the same about single guys = This is new and interesting

hexham

"Well to be fair, most of the "warnings" are against single guys, we are all cheaters right? No, actually its the, stand back, MINORITY, but how do I know this? Simple, 22% of married men have an affair.75% of these are with people they work with..... so 25% of 22%? Anyone, well its easy really 5.5%, and what they all come and do it on ?

No.... So, here we go, if there are 100 male profiles on this site 5.5 men (pity the half), potentially are men having affairs.

Stereotyping is bad mmmm'kay?

Or we could just carry on down the road of "There was this one time at band camp". Statistically the odds are not in single mens favour on here, reason being, if we bitch about couples or femmes not showing, being married, lying etc etc, = Whinger, Couples/femmes doing the same about single guys = This is new and interesting

"

Tbh i think whinges all get short shrift,but i can understand why as a single guy it seems like you cant win.The thing is its not really the fault of the people who want to be here to meet other swingers is it.The problems are caused by people who lie.

"anyway...

who the fuck wants to be accomodated in a single guys house...i'm a lazy bastarding mank

and while am fucking u(the female )all u'll be thinking is 'has he hoovered today'

btw taking this OPs post tongue in cheek...besides I'm actually wanting a bit of MrsRhyme...she can come round my house anytime...hoovers in the corner tho hehehehhee"

This is Mrs Rhyme - you could have a bit of me if you lived a lot closer and brought your hoover with you

"anyway...

btw taking this OPs post tongue in cheek...besides I'm actually wanting a bit of MrsRhyme...she can come round my house anytime...hoovers in the corner tho hehehehhee

This is Mrs Rhyme - you could have a bit of me if you lived a lot closer and brought your hoover with you "

well i'll need something to suck me off on the travels i suppose...and I'm sure MrRhyme will indeed like the powerful suctiontastic hoovers skills,shes easy to turn on!x

By *attsnlaceWoman  over a year ago

No Longer Near Guildford

Guess i should of mentioned i am also a shift worker ... doing nights.. cant accommodate due to kids are to bleeding smart lol... but again my phone still works 24/7 even though i wont answer it when i am sleeping it still isn't turned off lol.

But thanks to all the input from the guys all who took it to heart... personally i just like someone to be honest and tell me they are married up front gives me the choice to decide do i wanna do em or not!

xxxx

"my friend the single male described says:

well..on weekends i just like to go out with my mates, on weekedays i like shagging dirty women/cpls then go home n play xbox as my rank in CODMW is slipping

btw this isnt me...I like shagging all the time"

PMSL, now that explains why the single guys who contact us are so 'gagging' to meet when we chat during the week. Then as soon as we suggest a weekend, they are suddenly busy!!

» Add a new message to this topic