FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Expectations!

Expectations!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A hell of a lot of guys expect to organise a meet when you haven't even chatted to them! Men need to realise girls don't just meet anyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

(coughs) I never expect anything from anyone in real life or on fab if it happens it happens.

like ya inkwork by the way

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"(coughs) I never expect anything from anyone in real life or on fab if it happens it happens."
hens why I stated a hell of a lot of guys not all guys

Dear me lass, it seems you're getting all the bell-ends contacting you today doesn't it? I actually think it's kind of handy that the unsuitables contact you in such a fashion as then you instantly know that they aren't for you and can block with impunity. Men usually get aroused more easily, as visual stimuli, impure thoughts or the right setting alone can arouse them and very quickly! Women tend to want a lot more build up and the whole package from a man before they are aroused, ie, looks and/or fitness that they find attractive, a half-decent brain, signs that they are paying attention, a deliciously naughty sense of mischief and of course time to realise all of the above. Unfortunately a lot of men do not realise this.....

some girls do....just a fact lol

some cpls do...just a fact

most single men do...just a fact

i change my personal meet status to, who gives me the best incling of an actual meet.Ive waited around aftyer many chats...waiting...thinking I best not take an offer if it comes my way just in case it overlapps another possible meet.

there I sit...in my house waiting for verification/phonecall/msn - while I should be out fucking

to me single girls/cpls again we use the term 'some', think all of us guys are focussed on the one individual/cpl...or they seek to be somewhat chased about.well sorry Ive no time or need for that.

Then there is 'over-chat' fear- how much do I chat with u?-will it annoy u if i go chat to someone whos guaranteeing me a meet sooner than u can???- etcetcetc

sorry hope ive made some single-men points...just a shame the majority of us can ruin things...but spread some blame

i never expect anything apart from a coffee or a drink

"i never expect anything apart from a coffee or a drink "

glugglug get that down ur throat...careful its hotcoffee...sakes!

"i never expect anything apart from a coffee or a drink

glugglug get that down ur throat...careful its hotcoffee...sakes!"

i saw enough to make me blush the last time i saw u in passing

i saw enough to make me blush the last time i saw u in passing "

you blush

i saw enough to make me blush the last time i saw u in passing

you blush"

yeah can happen

"A hell of a lot of guys expect to organise a meet when you haven't even chatted to them! Men need to realise girls don't just meet anyone! "

some of us do

when you get to my age you grab whatevers on offer

"A hell of a lot of guys expect to organise a meet when you haven't even chatted to them! Men need to realise girls don't just meet anyone!

some of us do

when you get to my age you grab whatevers on offer "

That would be the grand old age of, erm, 37 then?.....the future's not looking too rosy for me then...

"A hell of a lot of guys expect to organise a meet when you haven't even chatted to them! Men need to realise girls don't just meet anyone!

some of us do

That would be the grand old age of, erm, 37 then?.....the future's not looking too rosy for me then... "

its not no

you best come here quick while you can still get it up lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"A hell of a lot of guys expect to organise a meet when you haven't even chatted to them! Men need to realise girls don't just meet anyone! "

Some guys don't just meet anyone either....

Some couples don't just meet anyone either....

Same as some do....

some of us do

That would be the grand old age of, erm, 37 then?.....the future's not looking too rosy for me then...

its not no

you best come here quick while you can still get it up lol "

But of course Madam, to hear is to obey, and it will be a pleasure....though if the lady I intend to feast upon is a naughty kinky little Madam I dare say even when I hit 37 that getting it up would not be a problem?

I always try to read a girls profile properly before msg her in the first place even when she has a meet today on there I always read the profile in the first place before I send a msg but if I think I fit and tick all her boxes and shes put a meet today up then hell yeah if I get a reply I am expecting a meet as thats the whole idea in the first place aint it?

Regards men advertiseing for a meet today and expecting to arrange something lol well I have put a couple on already and aint even had a view let alone msg to chit chat for a coffee meet lol so most guys have to view and msg the women on here as there are far far more men on here than women so women can well afford to be very picky and choosy and dont have to go viewing profiles as men will just be mailing them left right and centre the moment they log on line and thats a fact. Also another fact is that some blokes are just arseholes when they msg women on here and that then seems to tar the rest of us decent lads with the same brush sadly. Some women can be arses as well by the way but thats another matter and not my view of course to all you groovy naughty ladies who may or may not want to meet me at some point I thin your all great hahaha x

I don't mean any disrespect op, but with a user name of "sex addict" perhaps some men are taking it literally and taking a chance.

Just saying!

hmm almost right ....girls/women just dont meet !!!

I have no expectations of anything that way I dont get disappointed.

I state in my profile that I won't meet until I chat & cam with a guy first. Yet, I still get lots of messages, 'do you want to meet tonight'.... it's so annoying!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"(coughs) I never expect anything from anyone in real life or on fab if it happens it happens."

i hope you expect at least a bj off me

"I don't mean any disrespect op, but with a user name of "sex addict" perhaps some men are taking it literally and taking a chance.

Just saying!"

i have to agree, i think people do take user names into account when sending you messages

Its like when your in the chat room women on cam with words such as slut or whore etc in their name will get spoken to a lot cruder than women without

Nobody know you on here and your user name is the first inclination people have of your personality so if you use a name that gives off signs that your 'easy' (maybe not the best choice of words but its 2.30am and im tired lol) people will treat you as such

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I don't mean any disrespect op, but with a user name of "sex addict" perhaps some men are taking it literally and taking a chance.

Just saying!

i have to agree, i think people do take user names into account when sending you messages

Its like when your in the chat room women on cam with words such as slut or whore etc in their name will get spoken to a lot cruder than women without

Nobody know you on here and your user name is the first inclination people have of your personality so if you use a name that gives off signs that your 'easy' (maybe not the best choice of words but its 2.30am and im tired lol) people will treat you as such"

Hmmmm,thinking on the hoof here,cos its never occurred to me before....one of the reasons i love my user name is it makes people laugh.i may have heard all the beatrix potter jokes by now,but its still a fun approach in chat and better than get you tits out.It is entirely possible people are influenced by a user name in how they tailor their approach.

Just saying!

Nobody know you on here and your user name is the first inclination people have of your personality so if you use a name that gives off signs that your 'easy' (maybe not the best choice of words but its 2.30am and im tired lol) people will treat you as such

Hmmmm,thinking on the hoof here,cos its never occurred to me before....one of the reasons i love my user name is it makes people laugh.i may have heard all the beatrix potter jokes by now,but its still a fun approach in chat and better than get you tits out.It is entirely possible people are influenced by a user name in how they tailor their approach."

I know I do, and yes, your user name made me smile the first time I saw it.

The irony is, as NN stated, it's women with user names like cumslut, dirtybitch etc that start threads like these, complaining about the attitudes of men towards them!

» Add a new message to this topic