FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never really been to a club have been asked to recently by a new female contact am very nervous if im honest as tho I am not shy at all when it comes to having fun and no my way around a womans body and have played before with two women in a mff meet I am not comfy at the thought of male strangers just walking in and standing there with cocks out etc etc wanking off or other couples just walking in the room to stand and watch I find this thought a tad creepy????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chances are, its not going to be as bad as your imagining!

Having been to a few clubs, i havent really found them full of men waving their willies around to be honest!

Why not just go, with no expectation to play, and see how u feel. There really is no pressure after all!!

Had a meet the other week with a cpl on a car park and all was going well untill a few blokes came over and tried to muscle there way in without being polite enough to ask if they were welcome or not even when told to go away in a polite but firm manner by my self and the bloke in the car they just stood back in a hope to watch lol put me right off and the cpl then fired off leaving me alone on a strange car park in the dead of night with a few frustrated pervs haha. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against doggin per say infact I have been on car parks with an ex girlfriend and played knowing full well that we were being watched from a short distance and turned us both on but the experience on the other side of the glass was not a good one for me and to be honet I did find it abot robott and clunk click and you will perform now young man kind of way and I dont really like that also no kissing which to me is like giving me a Friday chippy tea of the best fish n chips in town but saying well sorry lad you cant have any salt n vinegar lol its just like so not sexy at all and ruins the entire dinner haha

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It sounds to me like you ont like being watched...thats cool,clubs have private rooms,but you need to accept that people play in different ways,

Na I dont mind being watched really but what I dont like is being crowded around up close. Yes I fully understand that people play in many differen ways.

What are partys like instead you say at a house with select couples etc. Having been on the scene before I have had meets with fems mainly 1on1 and mff have never expanded my horizons as yet with the club and house party thing. I think what I should do is look for a regular FB who is experienced in this and can not so much take me under her wing and teach me but can partner up with me and we can have some great fun as a team haha

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Na I dont mind being watched really but what I dont like is being crowded around up close. Yes I fully understand that people play in many differen ways.

"

Easy, if that is the case, just don't go on a single guy night!

Aww right ok I did not no there was singles and none single guy nights? In that case then me thinks I need to find me a swinging partner

» Add a new message to this topic