FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ex girlfriend on fab

Ex girlfriend on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just spotted my ex gf of about 15 years ago on here with her now husband. They are looking for people to play with. Should I make my self known to her and try and join in her fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah, why not. One way or another it should be fun. Worst she can do is say no.

I'm very tempted to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm could be akward

Why do people like drama? If I came across an ex I'd block and forget. So many others to choose from...but that's just me.

"Why do people like drama? If I came across an ex I'd block and forget. So many others to choose from...but that's just me.

"

Same here... once id read thier verifications n checked out who theyd met, lol

No way! The clue is in the word 'ex'

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"Why do people like drama? If I came across an ex I'd block and forget. So many others to choose from...but that's just me.

"

i agree dont go there pandoras box eh

The thing is we have met up before she was married and I still talk to her on face book but do I reveal that I'm a swinger to?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The thing is we have met up before she was married and I still talk to her on face book but do I reveal that I'm a swinger to? "

you are married so I wouldn't.

"No way! The clue is in the word 'ex' "

luv your profile poem lol ... very good

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Same here... once id read thier verifications n checked out who theyd met, lol"

hahahahaha like ya thinking

"I have just spotted my ex gf of about 15 years ago on here with her now husband. They are looking for people to play with. Should I make my self known to her and try and join in her fun? "

to be honest i wouldnt hold my breath over a meet, i cant see many guys meeting up with their mrs ex and then sitting there while you reminisce over years by gone and the times you had together

Not a chance....to emotionally loaded...

I`d have blocked in a flash..

She is listed as bicurious now so maybe I should find another women to meet then meet them as a couple

Maybe I'm being cynical but what's your motivation - because you are having no luck and think she might be receptive? Or because you are married, playing away and thinking "what if" now that you know that the ex that you are still friends with swings?

Pandora's box, step well away.

Ooooh no! Stay well away from that one! I've recently made friends with my ex from 20 years ago (!!!) I can see us being really good friends but no way would I consider having sex with him and I don't think he would me either

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I wouldnt go need my ex with a barge pile even if he realised he was bi. He is my ex for a reason. Didnt work then and wouldnt work again as I moved on.

The thought of sex and him in the same paragraph isnt a good thought.

I suggest you try moving forward with life and not backwards.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"

Yeah, why not. One way or another it should be fun. Worst she can do is say no."

Could be far worse than just no

yes i would say hello xx may end up being fun you never know ,

"No way! The clue is in the word 'ex' "

+1

/jeremy kyle mode activated/ seems someone isn't over a previous partner... as someones said they're an ex. deffo a no go if you ask me

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

Block and move on. It can only end with trouble or tears.

_rummps x

"I have just spotted my ex gf of about 15 years ago on here with her now husband. They are looking for people to play with. Should I make my self known to her and try and join in her fun? "

I think your motivation is clear..."..try to join in her fun..".

Do you honestly think her fun is likely to include you- especially when her husband is part of the deal?

Really?

haha would be an interesting conversation... i wouldnt be able to help myself anyway!!

can't see how the meet would go well though

By *vorlongtongueMan  over a year ago

plymouth

been in that situation too, let them enjoy life and get on with your own, deffo having fun, so what the heck!!!it's history.

"She is listed as bicurious now so maybe I should find another women to meet then meet them as a couple"

haha... there must be a quicker way to put this guy out his misery?

but fuck it.... this is funnier... Do it..contact them, see what happens!

"She is listed as bicurious now so maybe I should find another women to meet then meet them as a couple"

Why not ask your wife if she fancies popping along with you

"I have just spotted my ex gf of about 15 years ago on here with her now husband. They are looking for people to play with. Should I make my self known to her and try and join in her fun?

to be honest i wouldnt hold my breath over a meet, i cant see many guys meeting up with their mrs ex and then sitting there while you reminisce over years by gone and the times you had together"

Totaly agree. We wouldn't meet each others ex's, no way.

if her user name has a particular word you can slip in the conversation just slip it in a facebook message to her a few times n see what she sez back hahaha

dont know how comfy her man would be.....u might wanna shag her but u gotta think of him also....

Exes are ex for a reason. Dont go there!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

surely you can not think it would be a good idea?

would imagine the first thing they might do if you contacted them would be to leave the site

near kings lynn

I really cannot see why people would want to be naughty with an ex.

The reason they are an ex is that something didnt work with either party. So what would going back change. Your still the same person and arent they still the same person??? so why would it work this time? Does make me wonder sometime why people would want to go backwards

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Depends how it ended

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I have just spotted my ex gf of about 15 years ago on here with her now husband. They are looking for people to play with. Should I make my self known to her and try and join in her fun?

Depends how it ended"

if in childbirth and not a penny exchanged since... not a good idea.

if with a visit to the STD clinic... not a good idea.

yes ,i seen mine on another sight ,we have had some great times with her new man

Depends how it ended

"

You have a twisted mind my friend...but I like it!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Depends how it ended

You have a twisted mind my friend...but I like it! "

bless ya for your kind words xx

An Ex! Why! What's your motive?

In her eyes she's moved onward and upwards, you already had your chance, why are you clinging pal? If you're not careful you might be seen as a stalker by her or new hubby. (I'm not saying you are). She may be so embarrassed when you get in touch that it ruins your current 'friendship' and ends their swinging life prematurely.

Ask yourself some honest questions and move on mate, plenty of fish and all that.

I donty understand why almost EVERYONE jumps to the conclusion that having an ex meant that theres some kind of horrible reason for a split....ALL jumping to conclusions...and does anyone think itd be a good idea to contact an ex when it was soooooo bad during the relationship?- i dont think the OP would unless painfully stupid lol

Im meeting my ex next week socially, i met an ex from 2003 socially at xmas, I brought an ex onto fab recently

mainly all i think is u people who say its wrong,foolish etc...must have had some bad relationships...to already jump to the conclusion everyone else has had the same.

an ex is a ex for a reason x

no

You're an ex for a reason.....

near kings lynn

A man that I dated for a few nonths and stopped seeing each other purely because I have a family and he is not a family man and his life is football so that is his prority. We stopped seeing each other by me deciding it had no future. I still meet him socially over the past few years but would never consider sucking his cock again even tho it was delicious and we had a great sexual time.

I wouldnt meet him sexually again even tho we didnt split in bad circumstances.

This is because I moved on and so has he.

No bad splits there but he is still my ex boyfriend

"I donty understand why almost EVERYONE jumps to the conclusion that having an ex meant that theres some kind of horrible reason for a split....ALL jumping to conclusions...and does anyone think itd be a good idea to contact an ex when it was soooooo bad during the relationship?- i dont think the OP would unless painfully stupid lol

Im meeting my ex next week socially, i met an ex from 2003 socially at xmas, I brought an ex onto fab recently

mainly all i think is u people who say its wrong,foolish etc...must have had some bad relationships...to already jump to the conclusion everyone else has had the same."

I think it's one thing contacting a single ex...personally I wouldn't go there...but the OP wants to join this couples fun.

We have no way of knowing how long it took this couple to venture into swinging, insecurity issues etc. I don't think I'd want to swing with my ex and husband...but that's just me.

"an ex is a ex for a reason x

"

Obvioussslllly lol

but thats not to say cant be pals or use eachother for sex- IF ur both over 'it'

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Obvioussslllly lol

but thats not to say cant be pals or use eachother for sex- IF ur both over 'it'"

but he is married to someone else Paddy, it is one thing to play away with people on a swingers site, another to play closer to home and with people you have on Facebook... that is why I said it's a No from me.

"I donty understand why almost EVERYONE jumps to the conclusion that having an ex meant that theres some kind of horrible reason for a split....ALL jumping to conclusions...and does anyone think itd be a good idea to contact an ex when it was soooooo bad during the relationship?- i dont think the OP would unless painfully stupid lol

mainly all i think is u people who say its wrong,foolish etc...must have had some bad relationships...to already jump to the conclusion everyone else has had the same.

I think it's one thing contacting a single ex...personally I wouldn't go there...but the OP wants to join this couples fun.

We have no way of knowing how long it took this couple to venture into swinging, insecurity issues etc. I don't think I'd want to swing with my ex and husband...but that's just me. "

I wasnt exactly thinking the OP should...but really just pointing out not everyones ex has been some sort of bad split- for me theres been factors like me thinking id like kids in the future with that partner and them saying they didnt... thats not exactly a reason thats negative is it???

but a vast majority seem to be jumping to conclusions without digging...get nosey,get facts

Obvioussslllly lol

but thats not to say cant be pals or use eachother for sex- IF ur both over 'it'

but he is married to someone else Paddy, it is one thing to play away with people on a swingers site, another to play closer to home and with people you have on Facebook... that is why I said it's a No from me."

-

scanning for where it says OPs married...she is, Ive read lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 25/10/11 19:58:59]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Obvioussslllly lol

but he is married to someone else Paddy, it is one thing to play away with people on a swingers site, another to play closer to home and with people you have on Facebook... that is why I said it's a No from me.-

scanning for where it says OPs married...she is, Ive read lol"

on his profile, he is honest about it.

Obvioussslllly lol

but he is married to someone else Paddy, it is one thing to play away with people on a swingers site, another to play closer to home and with people you have on Facebook... that is why I said it's a No from me.-

scanning for where it says OPs married...she is, Ive read lol

on his profile, he is honest about it."

ok read now lol-

still my in general point, about ex's being off limits is my key to my opinion.maybe its because I still have a good load of ex's as pals...from over the years...and could slightly dabble sometimes that I dont agree with the majoritys opinions on the playing with ex's.

maybe its cos they arent over 'it' or 'them'............. hehehe

By *ucker4AGusherMan  over a year ago

sunshine coast

found mi

y ex girfriend on here last year, she always talked about 3sums, but bottled it all the time, by her photos though getting well and truly stuck in, did make me laugh when i saw her, but would not go there! past is the past and all that even if she was an amazing shag, very hard and physical

Thank you for all your opinions it's very interesting what you all think. I think I may leave her to it unless she contacts me although I am very tempted as she was such a good fuck

Further developments on this.I'm now talking to her on bbm.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Further developments on this.I'm now talking to her on bbm. "

'we did warn you....'

print that off and pop in your inside jacket pocket.... you may need to refer to it.

good luck

She still don't know I have seen her on fab. Should I tell her

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

N................. O..............

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus