FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > hi do naturist like natural sex?

hi do naturist like natural sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to be honest if i know people are as clean as my self i want natural sex not a rubber ruin environment, as i like nature and used own my own have land and appreciate the beauty and its surrounding also the freedom that comes with it, do any naturist feel the same way as me its sort of unatural your all nude freedom open air to only get a rubber out where you would be holding it i have no idea and where would you dispose of it miles from no where?, does any naturist like normal natural sex? thanks

(and please save me morals of STDS we know about that so i am not asking what i can catch in the nude as a naturist i can catch tetanus and many more things that comes of mother earth,)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I reckon the proportion of naturists who play bare back is about the same as elsewhere.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

With each other only...never with anyone else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 07:19:12]

I live in the middle of no where. I love nature.

I'm also naked an awful lot.

However, this has absolutely Fuck all relevance when it comes to my safety, sexual health and the fact that six kids is enough for us!!!

Always always condoms

Never heard such a rubbish excuse for not wanting to use them.

Yes sex is great without them but seriously I'd rather never fuck again than go bareback with strangers

Ruby

so i take it you walk round nature resort nothing on in the least carrying condoms?, lol

before replying to a message please read it all below is part of it, and not to add to your worries do you use a condom for oral? because far more have herp's and a whole range os stds maybe best if you that worried stay in doors and not meet,

(and please save me morals of STDS we know about that so i am not asking what i can catch in the nude as a naturist i can catch tetanus and many more things that comes of mother earth,)

So are naturists not allowed to carry bags either?

Going from previous threads I think in an ideal world lots of people would rather forego the condom, however we don't live in an ideal world to safe sex is king regardless of whether you are a naturist or not.

Latex is natural and biodegradable, just saying

I've seen naturists wear shoes, hats and carry bags to keep essential provisions (like water) when on walks. All for protection.

lol they wear shoes sandles ect because twigs and thorns in there feet lol, pmsl whats that got to do with anything about natural nudist going having natural sex ? if i was out camping only time i would use a condom is for water not sex, if i go on camp i go nude i dont look round see a fox wearing a coat or a bird with rollers in lol, so i missed your point?

» Add a new message to this topic