FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > submissive and collaring article

submissive and collaring article

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i found this article had a message for me within it so decided to share it for all the submissives out there...

http://www.sexfortherest.com/blogpost/2017/2/how-to-collar-an-empowered-submissive

hope this is allowed here, didn't want to plagiarize.

please keep this thread BDSM friendly otherwise you'll be reported. Thankyou x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"i found this article had a message for me within it so decided to share it for all the submissives out there...

http://www.sexfortherest.com/blogpost/2017/2/how-to-collar-an-empowered-submissive

hope this is allowed here, didn't want to plagiarize.

please keep this thread BDSM friendly otherwise you'll be reported. Thankyou x"

I read it suzy we have discussed the ying yang self empowering of both sides before through a mutually empowering dynamic .

she is discussing truths we have both spoken about at great lengths and over many a pot of tea .

thanks for putting this up it was a interesting read about giving strength and has very little to do with the sex something we have discussed on many a occasion to xx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Thanks for posting this Suzy, it's a very lovely article with words that speaks volumes to me. I wasn't collared by my ex Dom but this mutually empowering dynamic is very much what we shared and gave me deep and profound satisfaction in my core. I miss it so much but hope I'll find again soon x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Great article Suzy and thanks for posting - definitely interesting and touches on a lot of my own thoughts around the whole D/s dynamic - just a shame that so many dim doms don't see it the way it's expressed in that article.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great article, certainly says a lot of my thoughts around the d/s dynamic. I would love to be collared, but both myself and my son have a way to go to get to that stage.

By *andorasSecretCouple  over a year ago

Nr Birmingham

What a great article, I've always felt that the power in any D/s relationship ultimately lay with the submissive, for it is they that can decide to bring something to an end/stop/closure.

I like how this article portrays the relationship as a mutual sharing of acceptance, consideration, approval. Each giving to the other but in very different ways.

Ali

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"What a great article, I've always felt that the power in any D/s relationship ultimately lay with the submissive, for it is they that can decide to bring something to an end/stop/closure.

I like how this article portrays the relationship as a mutual sharing of acceptance, consideration, approval. Each giving to the other but in very different ways.

Ali "

its always been about mutual empowering its just been twisted by the media in my opinion , its a bit like the myth of a submissive being weak total bollocks .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a perfectly written article. Thank you for sharing xx

By *ubSirVient-DefinitionCouple  over a year ago

dukinfield

Interesting read that! Good find op x

» Add a new message to this topic