FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are there so many nasty rude ill mannered and unpleasant people on here? I thought that the people who came on here were all looking for the same sort of thing. That being to have fun and play out what ever fantasties they might have with other like minded people. But nowadays thats not the case. People dare not say what they really want or who they really are for fear of being swamped with abusive messages and as for a man asking a lady a simple non pushy question thats a certain no no.

So why has this site gone or is on the slippery slide down the same road that other swingers sites have gone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Because it's populated by humans.

That's the common factor.

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"Because it's populated by humans.

That's the common factor."

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Unfortunately op it's easy for people to hide behind their screens and behave like this.Fortunately I still see lots of good people here too,at the moment .

Miss

I know that there are some good people on here but unfortunately as with everything a few bad ones can ruin it for the rest which is a shame

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

i think most people have been really lovely

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I know that there are some good people on here but unfortunately as with everything a few bad ones can ruin it for the rest which is a shame"

Ignore the bad ones and work on being one of the good ones then. You can only control your own behaviour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've learnt that you can't be so sensitive on a site like this.

You need to realise that most people on here are pyjama keyboard warriors

Learn to brush it off otherwise it isn't for you - why let strangers get you down?!

The thought of them being pyjamma warriors has not only brought a smile to my face but also made me think that i shouldnt let them get to me thank you

Because, very sadly, like in most communities there are some genuinely unpleasant people on Planet Fab who's wider lives are clearly so bloomin' unfulfilling that they feel the need to get their little buzz by either being directly unpleasant or by not so subtly chipping away time and time again at people's own confidence or little insecurities.

It's a lot easier for them to do it from the safety of their keyboard, especially when they spend more time in this world than the real one.

You need to get broad shoulders and shake it all off OP. XXX

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

Its a sad fact that the advances in modern technology has given people the ability to be bullies, with virtual no rebuff. They are sad people, whom are probably inadequate in their normal daily lives, but become warriors on the internet.

Ignore, report and block, and think of the fun you'll be having with the good polite rest of us.

» Add a new message to this topic