well girls couples what do you say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I like it that way but I rather like doing a bit of the chasing myself

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

On here? No. If I'm interested I'll attempt to let the person know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can confirm both couples and ladies chase

I love the anticipation of the "chase" even if it is a no thank you x

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I like it that way but I rather like doing a bit of the chasing myself "

yes I like to chase but its a fine line you don't want to be considered desperate when your not nor do you wish to take up someone time who maybe wishing to flirt with someone else at that time .

I'm not easy I freely admit it the first sign of non mutual behaviour I walk if I'm honest by that i mean I stop saying hello I'm here in the hope of maybe arranging a meet when both our diaries align ,

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I didnt do the chasing I wouldn't get a meet on here.

in the eye of the storm

"If I didnt do the chasing I wouldn't get a meet on here."

not surprized I heard you bash them over the head and that's the last anyone ever sees of them again

I dont do any. I use the forum instead

"If I didnt do the chasing I wouldn't get a meet on here.

not surprized I heard you bash them over the head and that's the last anyone ever sees of them again "

I assure you, I'm a fucking delight in real life.

No. lt's nice when women do it too.

in the eye of the storm

not surprized I heard you bash them over the head and that's the last anyone ever sees of them again

I assure you, I'm a fucking delight in real life."

isn't that what Charles mason says to his groupies

"If I didnt do the chasing I wouldn't get a meet on here."

Well I can't see your profile so I guess that would be the way

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Chasing I don't do. Message someone who attracts me yes.

Well I can't see your profile so I guess that would be the way "

Seeing as I'm in Cambodia right now I'm very definitely not meeting at the mo.

Seeing as I'm in Cambodia right now I'm very definitely not meeting at the mo."

Bit of a trek

in the eye of the storm

"Chasing I don't do. Message someone who attracts me yes. "

ok

if you wouldn't mind could you define what you would consider as chasing .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, they shouldn't. If there's any chasing involved we're not interested. Either say straight out or don't bother.

Just where I need to be.

"Chasing I don't do. Message someone who attracts me yes.

ok

if you wouldn't mind could you define what you would consider as chasing ."

The word chasing for me sounds very much like on a hunt. To follow them and wear them down. Sometimes I'm erratic, sometimes I'm very prompt in messaging.To show interest doesn't mean chasing. Chasing makes me think of being in school playground. Too old to play games. I message when I want, I don't conform to the wait until he messages back or wait 30 minutes to reply. We are all at times like rubber bands, one pulls back and the other pulls towards. We message equally and stay stretched. This is good until one decides they don't want to pull towards anymore and pulls away also and then the band snaps.

It doesn't happen often but I had introduction messages from couples and single females over the weekend and profile peeves from a forum hottie which I'll assume was an accident

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i let guys chase me, like they message first when they want something. never know if i'm being a pest otherwise, i struggle with boundaries a little but have improved on them.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"On here? No. If I'm interested I'll attempt to let the person know. "

Agreed. Nothing against the guys chasing, there's just too many of them and it makes it a lot harder sorting out the ones that suit us. So we prefer to do the chasing.

If I like someone I will make the first move.

I am worn out with chasing, just cant bloody catch anyone

Yes, but I'm not a fast runner.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Depends on my mood tbh

"do all the chasing ....?

"

No.

I don't mind a chase,but not for too long my chubby legs ain't made for running too far

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

More fun if the chase is even.

"More fun if the chase is even."

Chase me, chase me

in the eye of the storm

ok

The word chasing for me sounds very much like on a hunt. To follow them and wear them down. Sometimes I'm erratic, sometimes I'm very prompt in messaging.To show interest doesn't mean chasing. Chasing makes me think of being in school playground. Too old to play games. I message when I want, I don't conform to the wait until he messages back or wait 30 minutes to reply. We are all at times like rubber bands, one pulls back and the other pulls towards. We message equally and stay stretched. This is good until one decides they don't want to pull towards anymore and pulls away also and then the band snaps."

totally agree in the beginning I message one for one don't message me back with in a few days I don't send follow up messages .

I'm going to let you into a secret here this post was brought on by one annoying instance today out of two annoying instances ,

but the annoying instant that lead to this post was this,

i got told by a so called sub on another site that u wasn't what i seemed because i wasn't chasing her or banging on about meeting her so i must be fake

I've been called fake twice online today all because i conduct myself but my rules not the rules of others

oh well it is what it is

Good for you Handson, stick to your guns. That's what I like to hear. Have also been called fake, however, each to their own! Enjoy the site and have fun I say, cause ultimately that's what it's all about.

I'm not saying there aren't fakes out there either, just in case the fakes start screaming at me

Just where I need to be.

ok

The word chasing for me sounds very much like on a hunt. To follow them and wear them down. Sometimes I'm erratic, sometimes I'm very prompt in messaging.To show interest doesn't mean chasing. Chasing makes me think of being in school playground. Too old to play games. I message when I want, I don't conform to the wait until he messages back or wait 30 minutes to reply. We are all at times like rubber bands, one pulls back and the other pulls towards. We message equally and stay stretched. This is good until one decides they don't want to pull towards anymore and pulls away also and then the band snaps.

totally agree in the beginning I message one for one don't message me back with in a few days I don't send follow up messages .

I'm going to let you into a secret here this post was brought on by one annoying instance today out of two annoying instances ,

i got told by a so called sub on another site that u wasn't what i seemed because i wasn't chasing her or banging on about meeting her so i must be fake

I've been called fake twice online today all because i conduct myself but my rules not the rules of others

oh well it is what it is "

No I don't message one for one. Sometimes I see something on forums or a bit of news I know they will be interested in.People have lives outside of the web and to wait until they have answered previous message is a bit daft if you have a connection with them.There are many people who enjoy the chase a lot is down to their self worth makes them feel wanted and admired. The wording of chase for me is not what I do. I can flirt,tease and converse but bugger me if I'm going to chase a man in my heels.

Absolutely not... the girls should chase once in a while. Don't see why we should have to do it all the time.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"More fun if the chase is even.

Chase me, chase me "

Hahahaha, get running I'm pretty quick

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

No. Some measure of communicative reciprocity is necessary in my book.

Don't chase usually...

If I like the look of a profile then I message them....simples x

Whoever feels like chasing when someone catches their eye should be the one chasing. Gender should be irrelevant!

Ruby

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Most of my message are just some friendly chatting to see if we get on, I don't send message after message for a number of reasons, I don't want to come across desperate, I stop if she only responds with dead end conversations, And in most cases she will be receiving a lot of messages so if she is interested she will message me,

So no I don't do the chasing I just try and make her aware that I am interested in taking it further then chatting

"More fun if the chase is even.

Chase me, chase me

Hahahaha, get running I'm pretty quick "

Just pulled my hamstring, you got me

It's tiring chasing and it's tiring running away. Neither for me plz

in the eye of the storm

ok

oh well it is what it is

No I don't message one for one. Sometimes I see something on forums or a bit of news I know they will be interested in.People have lives outside of the web and to wait until they have answered previous message is a bit daft if you have a connection with them.There are many people who enjoy the chase a lot is down to their self worth makes them feel wanted and admired. The wording of chase for me is not what I do. I can flirt,tease and converse but bugger me if I'm going to chase a man in my heels. "

All you posted makes sense I will be more particular so you know she messages I respond she says Id love to meet you so I reply with sort out a couple of dates and a place you will be comfortable at and I will have a social with you to see if there a spark in the flesh .

Over a week passes with me seeing no reason to message her so I didn't I then get a message berating me saying if I was real I'd have chased her up about our meet by now .sorry but as far as I was concerned I had left the ball in her court I call that calling a subs bluff as there are lots of subs out there who are only subs in there heads and only want dirty chat about what you will do to them so they can finger there fanny in the safety if there bedroom

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"

All you posted makes sense I will be more particular so you know she messages I respond she says Id love to meet you so I reply with sort out a couple of dates and a place you will be comfortable at and I will have a social with you to see if there a spark in the flesh .

Over a week passes with me seeing no reason to message her so I didn't I then get a message berating me saying if I was real I'd have chased her up about our meet by now .sorry but as far as I was concerned I had left the ball in her court I call that calling a subs bluff as there are lots of subs out there who are only subs in there heads and only want dirty chat about what you will do to them so they can finger there fanny in the safety if there bedroom "

I would of explained that to her in one final message, You left it with her to get back to you about times and places to meet what more can you do

"

Over a week passes with me seeing no reason to message her so I didn't I then get a message berating me saying if I was real I'd have chased her up about our meet by now .sorry but as far as I was concerned I had left the ball in her court I call that calling a subs bluff as there are lots of subs out there who are only subs in there heads and only want dirty chat about what you will do to them so they can finger there fanny in the safety if there bedroom

I would of explained that to her in one final message, You left it with her to get back to you about times and places to meet what more can you do"

When someone leaves me to get back to them I normally assume they're not overly bothered

in the eye of the storm

"

I would of explained that to her in one final message, You left it with her to get back to you about times and places to meet what more can you do"

After I'm insulted I always walk away no more contact on my end . I feel no need to explain my actions to someone who is not asking for a explanations instead of that the choose to name call and insult me instead

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

No in our opinion the guys shouldn't.

With regard to your scenario John, we chat, we say when we are free giving plenty of notice & a few dates, we advise once, we don't ask again about meeting if no date is forthcoming & if its not mentioned we will gradually let the conversation die. We are here to meet people after all, endless chat we can do on Facebook.

S

in the eye of the storm

"

I would of explained that to her in one final message, You left it with her to get back to you about times and places to meet what more can you do

When someone leaves me to get back to them I normally assume they're not overly bothered "

You can look at it that way or you can look at it like this they have said they will meet you at a time and place you feel comfortable with so there fore they are interested but are not the type of person to go over board over anything . Which means there super safe to meet as there restrained controlled .

Seeing as I'm in Cambodia right now I'm very definitely not meeting at the mo."

if you see a five foot nothing rasta looking woman with a cockney accent and the biggest boobs you've ever seen say hi, that's my pal...last seen in some bar eating snake (not like that, she's gay)

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Chase me chase me

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"do all the chasing ....?

"

Catch me if you can

But seriously, I've blocked all new messages from everyone and message people I like. If I get a reply that's awesome

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I wish someone would chase me for a change

in the eye of the storm

"No in our opinion the guys shouldn't.

With regard to your scenario John, we chat, we say when we are free giving plenty of notice & a few dates, we advise once, we don't ask again about meeting if no date is forthcoming & if its not mentioned we will gradually let the conversation die. We are here to meet people after all, endless chat we can do on Facebook.

S"

I agree if someone says to me I can meet you but not untill lets say around the end if next month . I would reply with that's ok I will message you every now and again so you don't forget to give me a firmer date nearer the time .

If they didn't responded to my messages after that I'd let it go untill they contact me again if they ever do then I will ask fir a explanation about what happened last time. I can behave like this because I'm genuine end off which cant be said of all on sites like this .

Happy to chase, only if it's mutual! I see and hear a lot about people making an effort, well that goes both ways. You get out what you put in, in moderation of course!

Kiss chase anyone?

in the eye of the storm

"I wish someone would chase me for a change "

oh no you don't trust me such people have a high chance of becoming a stalker especially if you turn them down after a social .

such people are the reason i now swap most of my messages on a social app that with holds my mobile number

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

No they don't have to but I like them to chase. I will chase too when I need to

rotherham

"No they don't have to but I like them to chase. I will chase too when I need to "

Not in a stalker or unwanted way

in the eye of the storm

"No they don't have to but I like them to chase. I will chase too when I need to

Not in a stalker or unwanted way "

you sure

rotherham

"No they don't have to but I like them to chase. I will chase too when I need to

Not in a stalker or unwanted way

you sure "

Ha yeah I'm sure stalker

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I've just messaged a sexy young gas man and invited him round on Thursday and he's said yes. Why shouldnt a woman do the chasing?

Sally

Must admit...Iv never chased

Fear of rejection

in the eye of the storm

"Must admit...Iv never chased

Fear of rejection

"

but you will happily reject others. I have no fear of ether being rejected or doing the rejection its a fact of life so why fear it .

When we want a meet we look for a cple or guy and make the first move

"Must admit...Iv never chased

Fear of rejection

but you will happily reject others. I have no fear of ether being rejected or doing the rejection its a fact of life so why fear it .

"

wouldn't say happily reject?

I'm on here to meet so dissapointed when someone messages me that's obviously hasn't read the profile but messages anyway

Time wasted on both parts

» Add a new message to this topic