FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > free profile photos

free profile photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asonX100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grimsby

There does seems to be many "photographers " here offering services for free as a cheap way to ogle nude women.

However I am a real pro photographer looking to shoot erotic yet tasteful images that would rock a profile and look amazing on your bedroom wall.

Its a subtle art that many photographers get wrong, check out John Peri on Blurb Books for someone getting it just right.

If anybody any age or size is interested in posing in such a style then please do get in touch.

xjx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

You sure you want to photograph anything but your cock?

Grimsby

lol, would break from the norm !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would love some erotic arty photos taken, but the one's you have on your profile would suggest that you can take them

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP Why have you got the same opening paragraph in two threads with different titles?

Sally

Grimsby

can or "cant"

?

xjx

Grimsby

Because in hindsight I thought the other thread didnt have the best title.

so tried again !

xjx

"can or "cant"

?

xjx"

Can't.

Would you say your only public pic is erotic ?

Think I will stick to my selfie stick

I need a good photographer for some pictures

Grimsby

what type of pics?

"what type of pics?"

Anything suitable for a single guys fab profile

Grimsby

Not really what I had in mind Mr Suit but as you do live in the same town I may be able to help, private message me.

xjx

Grimsby

I have to say that I am disappointed if not too surprised that my offer to produce some erotic images for free has resulted in some rude and offensive reply's

A quick look at my Veri's shows that people who meet me find me to be a polite, kind and caring person.

So why on earth have some people here taken offence by my offer ?

I can only imagine that such people are just plain lazy,rude,lack intelligence or quite possibly are combination of all 3 !

If they had read my original post properly they would find that I did not offer to take photographs just like my own profile pic.

In fact I suggest that one visits Blurp and check out a fantastic photographer called John Peri whose style I would like to try to emulate.

"Fun,free & Fabulous" Is fab's tagline along with "run by swingers for swingers"

Sadly all to often the Chat rooms,

messenger and indeed these Forums seem to be a vehicle for rudeness and abuse

Which is far from the values the creators of fab had in mind.

Why abuse a free service?

There is enough rudeness and hatred on our streets lets not promote it here.

xjx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The problem is that, as you say many offer this, yet few have photos that suggest they would be up to the task.

People are being honest, not abusive.

I think our self taken photos look better than yours...

Nita

Would love to have a photographer such as Peri take some for us, but your not him and show no evidence on your profile to suggest that you are capable of producing such photos

Grimsby

I beg to differ on both counts

However once again, I must stress that my profile pics are snapshots taken with a phone (all but one) And not an example of what I was offering.

And I was offended therefore the comments were offensive to me !

With decent camera phones 99% of people on here have no need for a pro photographer, the other 1% who either or desire a pro photographer would maybe choose one who actually had decent pics on the profile

Grimsby

And here's me offering my services for free.....not for £5 per head.

I run my BUSINESS from my own websites

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

You've had one guy take you up on your offer...more may come along.

By *aughtySxTV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan Bolton North West

I'm up for it

Grimsby

Ello Fliks.

Yes I have some females also.

But ya know I think fab is becoming quite abrasive !

xjx

"There does seems to be many "photographers " here offering services for free as a cheap way to ogle nude women."

Correct!

"However I am a real pro photographer looking to shoot erotic yet tasteful images that would rock a profile and look amazing on your bedroom wall."

And you prove this how?

"Its a subtle art that many photographers get wrong, check out John Peri on Blurb Books for someone getting it just right.

If anybody any age or size is interested in posing in such a style then please do get in touch.

xjx"

A simple reference to a professional photographer is not how.

"I have to say that I am disappointed if not too surprised that my offer to produce some erotic images for free has resulted in some rude and offensive reply's"

Then why post if you're not suprised?

"A quick look at my Veri's shows that people who meet me find me to be a polite, kind and caring person."

So it was a way to get people to check out your profile? If this doesn't discredit your "intention" of a "genuine" offer to provide free photographs, I'm not sure what else is? Also a quick look at your profile evidences that you cannot back up your offer. A tradesman that evidneces shoddy work cannot convince one that ones work is going to be any different? (The same principle works in advertising)

"So why on earth have some people here taken offence by my offer ?"

See the above.

"I can only imagine that such people are just plain lazy,rude,lack intelligence or quite possibly are combination of all 3 !"

Getting all pissy and insulting because people managed to hold themselves back from your "wonderful offer" and share honest opinions?

(I refer you back to the advertising bit)

"If they had read my original post properly they would find that I did not offer to take photographs just like my own profile pic"

But how else would one make a decision on your work? If you haven't emulated it in your own profile how can you possibly persuade people to think you can for them? ( a portfolio perhaps? )

"In fact I suggest that one visits Blurp and check out a fantastic photographer called John Peri whose style I would like to try to emulate."

Just because you would like to try, doesn't mean you can (I refer you to the above paragraph) which suggests you can't.

""Fun,free & Fabulous" Is fab's tagline along with "run by swingers for swingers"

xjx "

Because the responses didn't suit you? And I'll remind you you then became insulting to all who commented honest opinions. Make sense? Not to me.

"

I can only imagine that such people are just plain lazy,rude,lack intelligence or quite possibly are combination of all 3 !

"Fun,free & Fabulous" Is fab's tagline along with "run by swingers for swingers"

xjx

"

Can you see the irony in your post OP

People are expressing their opinions. It is not unreasonable if you are promoting your photography skills that others will look at your profile for examples of your work surely?

Grimsby

Tomorrow morning I will get to my venue about 1.5 hrs early (I have to avoid traffic)

I will go and seek out a good quality coffee.

When I walk into the venue, no doubt I will be offered a coffee, my reply will be " oh no thank you, I have just had one, maybe later tho "

My reply wont be "No ! why on earth would I want a coffee from you ! I don't even know you or have any idea what your coffee is like and I am quite capable of sourcing my own coffee thank you very much !

"Tomorrow morning I will get to my venue about 1.5 hrs early (I have to avoid traffic)

When I walk into the venue, no doubt I will be offered a coffee, my reply will be " oh no thank you, I have just had one, maybe later tho "

My reply wont be "No ! why on earth would I want a coffee from you ! I don't even know you or have any idea what your coffee is like and I am quite capable of sourcing my own coffee thank you very much !

"

Rotflmao!

There is absolutely no comparison.

Will it be a reputable venue?

Well known?

Other people there?

Perhaps samples of the coffee available to see?

Or will it be from some random geezer on the street offering you free coffee" from behind a screen where you can't see the produce or how its prepared?

With no credibility?

Good luck with that

"Tomorrow morning I will get to my venue about 1.5 hrs early (I have to avoid traffic)

"

If that's an analogy, it's pretty poor, to have intimate photographs taken by a stranger with no evidence of either there standard of work or there character is a very different matter...

Grimsby

Hi Emma, on your profile you say you have "spectacular arse" or so some say...

Do ever get men comment on your profile saying that you don't ?

Grimsby

Maybe, but I would throw in a coffee !

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I would love some arty pictures. However despite best efforts from friends, the only time I've ever liked a pic of me is when I've taken it and been in control of it.

OP people are a bit cynical because hardly a day passes without these sorts of offers.

I've no doubt some are genuine and there may well be some talented photographers, however few ever manage to show their work on their profiles.

Good luck in your search.

I know some very good togers who have excellent pics of themselves

Set up with remote shutters

So they can still show people what they can do !!!

Grimsby

Hi JJ's could I visit those profiles ?

Whats the usernames?

xjx

They are not on fab but on other forums we visit

I'm far from a professional but you can easily be in a shot using a tripod, timer or remote shutter release !!

Just think .... would you use a mechanic who's car is always breaking down ?

your own pics are your shop window for others to see how good you are !!

By *eeeteeeCouple  over a year ago

west mids

I would love to freshen up my profile pictures but would like to see examples of your work first before commiting

Do you have any other ladies who have posed for you who will verify your work D x

Grimsby

Hi Dee,

yes deffo, please private email me here.

You have an amazing body. Just what I need to sock it to the doubters

xjx

I too have asked for willing models on here, my status is currently seeking portrait models (fully clothed) and yet no takers.

I just don't feel fab is the place to ask, but I'll keep trying none the less

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I have to say that I am disappointed if not too surprised that my offer to produce some erotic images for free has resulted in some rude and offensive reply's

A quick look at my Veri's shows that people who meet me find me to be a polite, kind and caring person.

If they had read my original post properly they would find that I did not offer to take photographs just like my own profile pic.

In fact I suggest that one visits Blurp and check out a fantastic photographer called John Peri whose style I would like to try to emulate.

xjx

"

. Yep what he said.

Not a fan of dick pics but yours are tasteful . If I lived near you I'd be knocking on your door. For photos of course. X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I too have asked for willing models on here, my status is currently seeking portrait models (fully clothed) and yet no takers.

I just don't feel fab is the place to ask, but I'll keep trying none the less"

For me allowing a guy I'd met only via a swinging site to take photos of me which included my face would be a step too far.

I don't include present company in this but for some there would be an ulterior motive. It's all to easy to retain the images even if the person supplies their own sd card.

OP, you mention nothing about copyright of the shots you take, are they JPEGS or edited from RAW? Sorry, but as a semi pro photographer myself I wouldn't post rubbish shots on my page and then try to advertise a service.

Grimsby

Semi pro?

So are you suggesting that your profile pics are better than mine.

I do find this amusing yet informative.

I used to shoot everthing RAW but only for food photography now. Little point in shooting raw these days.

If I wanted to emulate john peri, then yes deffo raw and would try to use available light to keep life very simple.

I still feel that I am not getting my point across about the thread. My Gripe is that people are so rude. People are allowed to think my work stinks they can think what they like. People are allowed to not want to take up my offer. However to be positively rude towards me because I dared make an offer to work for free is wrong.

And it is a sad state of affairs that a lot of people here see nothing wrong with that.

I was brought up in a home where the rule was "if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it !

Politeness is a British Value I hold dear.

xjx

"There does seems to be many "photographers " here offering services for free as a cheap way to ogle nude women.

Correct!

However I am a real pro photographer looking to shoot erotic yet tasteful images that would rock a profile and look amazing on your bedroom wall.

And you prove this how?

Its a subtle art that many photographers get wrong, check out John Peri on Blurb Books for someone getting it just right.

xjx

A simple reference to a professional photographer is not how.

I have to say that I am disappointed if not too surprised that my offer to produce some erotic images for free has resulted in some rude and offensive reply's

Then why post if you're not suprised?

So it was a way to get people to check out your profile? If this doesn't discredit your "intention" of a "genuine" offer to provide free photographs, I'm not sure what else is? Also a quick look at your profile evidences that you cannot back up your offer. A tradesman that evidneces shoddy work cannot convince one that ones work is going to be any different? (The same principle works in advertising)

See the above.

Getting all pissy and insulting because people managed to hold themselves back from your "wonderful offer" and share honest opinions?

(I refer you back to the advertising bit)

If they had read my original post properly they would find that I did not offer to take photographs just like my own profile pic

But how else would one make a decision on your work? If you haven't emulated it in your own profile how can you possibly persuade people to think you can for them? ( a portfolio perhaps? )

Just because you would like to try, doesn't mean you can (I refer you to the above paragraph) which suggests you can't.

xjx

Because the responses didn't suit you? And I'll remind you you then became insulting to all who commented honest opinions. Make sense? Not to me. "

Totally this! ^^^ Thanks for typing it... saved me .. spot on...

"Semi pro?

So are you suggesting that your profile pics are better than mine.

I do find this amusing yet informative.

I used to shoot everthing RAW but only for food photography now. Little point in shooting raw these days.

If I wanted to emulate john peri, then yes deffo raw and would try to use available light to keep life very simple.

I still feel that I am not getting my point across about the thread. My Gripe is that people are so rude. People are allowed to think my work stinks they can think what they like. People are allowed to not want to take up my offer. However to be positively rude towards me because I dared make an offer to work for free is wrong.

And it is a sad state of affairs that a lot of people here see nothing wrong with that.

I was brought up in a home where the rule was "if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it !

Politeness is a British Value I hold dear.

xjx

"

So when are you going to prove everyone wrong by showing your amazing photos, as there is nothing on you profile to indicate that

Oh well, certainly think our shots are better quality than your's, but each to their own. I'm not sure I've come across a photographer worth their salt who doesn't shot the majority of their PICs in RAW, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge. Good luck!

This thread has had me giggling all through lunch...keep it up

i like taking and messing with my own pics it's part of the fun

Grimsby

lol im checking replies with a bagel in hand as we speak.

Have to say my bagel looked sooooo much better in the picture ! Must of been shot in RAW by a semi pro !

tastes ok tho.

xjx

"lol im checking replies with a bagel in hand as we speak.

Have to say my bagel looked sooooo much better in the picture ! Must of been shot in RAW by a semi pro !

tastes ok tho.

In which case I doubt you took the photo of your bagel......

xjx "

Grimsby

lol, I could teach you - but id have to charge......

"lol, I could teach you - but id have to charge...... "

Your phone? Tablet?

Oh hang on... you haven't taken your tablets have you.

Gotta love half term when the kids are allowed on during the day....

Grimsby

And the jobless that reside here 24/7

xjx

"And the jobless that reside here 24/7

xjx"

Oh the ironing....

Grimsby

I have my Ironing done for me. x

to be fair, its hard to show your body of work on fab as you cant exactly pop up pics of women on your profile if you're a single man, some folks on here dont give guys a fair go, your always going to be a lying time waster to them, no matter how many of their hoops you jump through to find out they wouldn't meet you anyway

Grimsby

Ohhhhh and there stands a lady John Peri would love to shoot !

Gorgeous looking girl !

xjx

"to be fair, its hard to show your body of work on fab as you cant exactly pop up pics of women on your profile if you're a single man, some folks on here dont give guys a fair go, your always going to be a lying time waster to them, no matter how many of their hoops you jump through to find out they wouldn't meet you anyway "

You could send a reference a website or online gallery you may have so interested parties could look.

That's what I do.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've read the thread and I don't know that people have been rude as such.

They haven't sworn or told you to eff off... they do appear to have been sceptical about your offer (cost/free is by the by).

They make a conclusion from your post that they can see something to support it on your profile... they then highlight maybe the photos are no better or worse than the average Joe.

This seems to upset and annoying you yet in no way do you seem to step back and think " oh ok.. hadn't thought of it that way what could I do to balance the situation and my offer"

You have instead shown that you think fair questions are rude and inappropriate.

Perhaps a different perspective would help you?

Oh... I also went to see the profile and ... yes I admit based on your profession I expected more. Sorry if that offends. Just honest.

come on...who put 50p in the knobhead?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"to be fair, its hard to show your body of work on fab as you cant exactly pop up pics of women on your profile if you're a single man, some folks on here dont give guys a fair go, your always going to be a lying time waster to them, no matter how many of their hoops you jump through to find out they wouldn't meet you anyway "

You don't need to show pics of other women, but if you plan on advertising your wares on here you should have better shots than a few hastily taken cock pics.

"come on...who put 50p in the knobhead?"

"There does seems to be many "photographers " here offering services for free as a cheap way to ogle nude women.

xjx"

Remember that if a photographer takes a picture, unless they sign a legal release handing copyright to you, THEY own the copyright to your images and could do pretty much anything they want with them.

If you're letting someone take your picture be sure that you have a signed agreement that they will not distribute your pictures, otherwise you could find yourself on the cover of some porno mag in your local cornershop, or plastered all over pornhub or the like in adverts....

I'm skint, used my last quid in the coffee machine so not guilty your honour

Grimsby

Your safe with mine apparently, I couldn't make it to a front cover

"to be fair, its hard to show your body of work on fab as you cant exactly pop up pics of women on your profile if you're a single man, some folks on here dont give guys a fair go, your always going to be a lying time waster to them, no matter how many of their hoops you jump through to find out they wouldn't meet you anyway

You could send a reference a website or online gallery you may have so interested parties could look.

That's what I do. "

yes he could do that, and if he were looking for a JOB i'm sure he would, maybe he doesn't store private images online, he is offering help to anyone who may NEED it, he's not offering to remove a fkn tumor

He's full of Haribos from Nanna

"

You don't need to show pics of other women, but if you plan on advertising your wares on here you should have better shots than a few hastily taken cock pics."

should he? says who?

Grimsby

Starmix my favorite

"

You don't need to show pics of other women, but if you plan on advertising your wares on here you should have better shots than a few hastily taken cock pics.

should he? says who? "

nobody, but if you ardvertising to take pictures for people, you'd think common sense would dictate showing some good quality pictures no?

judt seems like common sense, like a shop window of types

Grimsby

What is it with coffee, Haribo and shop windows?

Now I am thinking what if Starbucks did Haribo !

its funny that soo many people are demanding proof of this guys ability, yet how many of you get confirmation of ability from the men you sleep with beforehand? double standards??

"

should he? says who?

nobody, but if you ardvertising to take pictures for people, you'd think common sense would dictate showing some good quality pictures no?

judt seems like common sense, like a shop window of types"

but he's not advertising, he's making a public offer...you dont have to accept, and unless you're thinking about accepting his offer...why would his ability matter to you?

"its funny that soo many people are demanding proof of this guys ability, yet how many of you get confirmation of ability from the men you sleep with beforehand? double standards?? "

If the meet can't perform you can always go for the DIY option, no so easy if you're expecting a professional photo shoot though.......

Grimsby

Aha ! My point exactly !

"

should he? says who?

but he's not advertising, he's making a public offer...you dont have to accept, and unless you're thinking about accepting his offer...why would his ability matter to you? "

ok, if you offer something, perhaps have good examples of what your offering. it's just common sense.

and it doesn't matter, but it's a forum and folk are allowed to say stuff, just like you are

"

should he? says who?

but he's not advertising, he's making a public offer...you dont have to accept, and unless you're thinking about accepting his offer...why would his ability matter to you? "

Because its not unreasonable to expect someone to show their wares if they want you to partake in a transaction.

Now if the OP stated that he has a portfolio he would be willing to share to interested parties there would be no problem. To expect involvement when we only have his public pics to go on is naive at best. Then getting snippy when people pointed that out did not help his cause.

However I expect to see his future work on your profile soon. I expect it will hit the front page of hot pics in no time.

I used my camera phone with the self timer function! Anyone want to borrow my phone???

"its funny that soo many people are demanding proof of this guys ability, yet how many of you get confirmation of ability from the men you sleep with beforehand? double standards??

If the meet can't perform you can always go for the DIY option, no so easy if you're expecting a professional photo shoot though....... "

i'm pretty sure any woman can also do a selfie so where's the issue?

"I used my camera phone with the self timer function! Anyone want to borrow my phone??? "

Only if it's a Nokia 3210

"

Because its not unreasonable to expect someone to show their wares if they want you to partake in a transaction.

***show your wares? you mean like sending women you'd like to meet, cock pics?

didn't think you lot agreed with that type of advertising lol

Now if the OP stated that he has a portfolio he would be willing to share to interested parties there would be no problem. To expect involvement when we only have his public pics to go on is naive at best. Then getting snippy when people pointed that out did not help his cause.

****all of us on fab become involved with strangers based on profile photos...why is he the exception?

However I expect to see his future work on your profile soon. I expect it will hit the front page of hot pics in no time."

you can expect all you want lol

"its funny that soo many people are demanding proof of this guys ability, yet how many of you get confirmation of ability from the men you sleep with beforehand? double standards??

If the meet can't perform you can always go for the DIY option, no so easy if you're expecting a professional photo shoot though.......

i'm pretty sure any woman can also do a selfie so where's the issue?"

A selfie isn't the same as a professional photo shoot, that being the whole point

"I used my camera phone with the self timer function! Anyone want to borrow my phone???

Only if it's a Nokia 3210 "

Yes and it's guaranteed not to break!!

i'm pretty sure any woman can also do a selfie so where's the issue?

A selfie isn't the same as a professional photo shoot, that being the whole point"

just like a man is not the same as a wank, if you dont vet your meets further than their profile, why should he be? he'll still get interest, he'd get it quicker with good photos i know, but its not compulsory

Not sure I understand your last point, think I'll retire to a darkened room.

"Not sure I understand your last point, think I'll retire to a darkened room. "

the point is, yer wrong

If a couple of dodgy photos makes one a professional photographer then I think I'll post an ad on here. I'll even throw in a 'no laughing' guarantee.

What about fat women? I saw you weren't really interested in the man who showed interest, and was impressed by a gorgeous body, who commented.

"Not sure I understand your last point, think I'll retire to a darkened room.

the point is, yer wrong "

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Why don't you shoot in RAW OP?

All that been said...

I'll photograph anyone, and I'll show examples.

wigan

Could you send a link to examples stoke?

wigan

"All that been said...

I'll photograph anyone, and I'll show examples. "

Sorry naughty

"

Its a subtle art that many photographers get wrong, check out John Peri on Blurb Books for someone getting it just right."

Is that you?

"If a couple of dodgy photos makes one a professional photographer then I think I'll post an ad on here. I'll even throw in a 'no laughing' guarantee."

even in theory, its ok for a woman, not a man

"If a couple of dodgy photos makes one a professional photographer then I think I'll post an ad on here. I'll even throw in a 'no laughing' guarantee.

even in theory, its ok for a woman, not a man "

Well, not really. But if some expects others to take them on say so as opposed to merit then there will be questions.

Grimsby

Hi, I wanted to shoot in the style of john peri. john peri shoots nude women.

so as i stated to the man , its not really what I had in mind.

However as he lives in my home town I have offered to do some profile shots for him ! as im such a nice guy

As for "fat" women, john peri seems to only shoot skinneys however I am happy to shoot women of all shapes ans sizes. His models are all normal people not pro models, he looks for a certain confidence .

xjx

"Hi, I wanted to shoot in the style of john peri. john peri shoots nude women.

so as i stated to the man , its not really what I had in mind.

However as he lives in my home town I have offered to do some profile shots for him ! as im such a nice guy

As for "fat" women, john peri seems to only shoot skinneys however I am happy to shoot women of all shapes ans sizes. His models are all normal people not pro models, he looks for a certain confidence .

xjx"

Mate - I want to be as good as David Bailey. But saying I want to emulate his style isn't going to suddenly get people knocking my door down to shoot with me.

(I've been a pro for quite some time now too. I don't expect people to want to shoot with me based on the fact I want to photograph like Bailey, that I self-declare as pro, and because I have a camera phone pic on my profile.)

Grimsby

Hi, I shoot RAW if colour is vital. like food photography or Products. Or if the lighting I am working with is likely to cause problems

other than that jpeg is fine. The advantage in shooting RAW is if ya mess up at point of capture you can then fix in post.

The last 18 months has seen most photographers switch to jpeg for all but the very high end stuff.

cameras have come a long way in the last two years and RAW capture is not really needed .

xjx

Grimsby

Still missing my point !

There's a few random snaps on ours but some good pics we think. Reckon I might go professional judging by this thread.

Grimsby

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-15/is-social-media-making-people-ruder/8123734

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm not a professional but a few of my own images look better than those of most "professional" fab photographers

"There's a few random snaps on ours but some good pics we think. Reckon I might go professional judging by this thread."

Your photos are far better quality than OPs

Hi Jason, we don't live far from you and would be interested in having some pics done. Do you happen to have any examples of your work? Feel free to private message us with some of your work and we'd be happy to discuss further.

"Hi, I shoot RAW if colour is vital. like food photography or Products. Or if the lighting I am working with is likely to cause problems

other than that jpeg is fine. The advantage in shooting RAW is if ya mess up at point of capture you can then fix in post.

The last 18 months has seen most photographers switch to jpeg for all but the very high end stuff.

cameras have come a long way in the last two years and RAW capture is not really needed .

xjx

"

Total codswallop - you really don't know what you're talking about. Case well and truly rested now.

"There's a few random snaps on ours but some good pics we think. Reckon I might go professional judging by this thread.

Your photos are far better quality than OPs "

Thank you, we enjoyed taking them as well. Just used an iPhone and a table light x

Grimsby

I shot 100% Raw for 10 years and now shoot 10% RAW. please explain why you need to shoot in raw please ?

xjx

wigan

"Hi, I shoot RAW if colour is vital. like food photography or Products. Or if the lighting I am working with is likely to cause problems

xjx

Total codswallop - you really don't know what you're talking about. Case well and truly rested now."

Im good!

To be fair to all those commenting ....He's only recently added The other pics . At time of commercial ring he only had one below averge Un erotic picture ..May make comments appear harsh .but for a professional photographer the pic was pee poor

Slight improvement now

You can understand people's sentiments surely op? It's like me advertising tooth whitening with yellow teeth in my profile pic .

"If a couple of dodgy photos makes one a professional photographer then I think I'll post an ad on here. I'll even throw in a 'no laughing' guarantee.

even in theory, its ok for a woman, not a man

Well, not really. But if some expects others to take them on say so as opposed to merit then there will be questions."

i dont think questions from "interested" people is a problem

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"I know some very good togers who have excellent pics of themselves

Set up with remote shutters

So they can still show people what they can do !!!"

This is very true. I am an amateur photographer myself.

No I am not offering services on here. But I'll bring my camera to a meeting if all concerned are interested

"I shot 100% Raw for 10 years and now shoot 10% RAW. please explain why you need to shoot in raw please ?

xjx"

Image size and production quality to name but two reasons. Surprised as a "Pro photographer " you had to ask that question. Seems that the case, as well as being nicely rested, has no decided to put its feet up on the sofa with a chilled glass of white

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 20/02/17 17:33:02]

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Give the poor bloke a break guys, if you are not interested simply don't reply to his thread rather than cut him down with mistrust.

Two other of my friends John Tierney & Gaza started on swinging sites offering the same & are now fully booked most of the time like myself with erotic & glamour shoots.

Every one starts somewhere & some of the best photographers I've seen have started from nowhere.

"Give the poor bloke a break guys, if you are not interested simply don't reply to his thread rather than cut him down with mistrust.

Two other of my friends John Tierney & Gaza started on swinging sites offering the same & are now fully booked most of the time like myself with erotic & glamour shoots.

Every one starts somewhere & some of the best photographers I've seen have started from nowhere."

Grimsby

sad init ! I have sent this reply to lady who messaged me.

"

I was going to shoot for free. its was meant to be fun and rewarding for all parties.

I fully expected people to ask to see my portfolio and websites CRB etc. which I was happy to do. along with a chat over coffee at a later date again showing more examples.

However after the negitive response I am not going to do any shoots from fab.

I used to offer free shoots to girls on "one model place" they too would be careful and suspicious but never rude ! I will return there "

xjx

Everyone who disagrees with me is abusive! And stupid! And ugly! And wah why arnt people just taking me at my word instead of actually thinking?!

You been watching Donald trumps press conferences pal?

"Everyone who disagrees with me is abusive! And stupid! And ugly! And wah why arnt people just taking me at my word instead of actually thinking?!

You been watching Donald trumps press conferences pal?"

Brilliant

Where's the rudeness and abuse?

I've seen plenty of disagreement, difference of opinion being vociferously written, but nothing overtly rude or abusive. If you think that, then I'd suggest a thicker skin.

Without reading all the posts...

I am a pro photographer!

I would be happy to take pictures for free or for a fee if it makes you feel better

I have valid Instagram page to show you my work (pm me for link)... The work youll see is dark but i also do portraits,weddings and parties.

OP - We've sent you a message.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Where's the rudeness and abuse?

I've seen plenty of disagreement, difference of opinion being vociferously written, but nothing overtly rude or abusive. If you think that, then I'd suggest a thicker skin. "

I believe quite a lot of comments were removed yesterday. Some people got really personal.

I've seen plenty of disagreement, difference of opinion being vociferously written, but nothing overtly rude or abusive. If you think that, then I'd suggest a thicker skin.

I believe quite a lot of comments were removed yesterday. Some people got really personal. "

Ah right, I'll sit corrected.

I believe quite a lot of comments were removed yesterday. Some people got really personal. "

Wasn't me

for once

By *laymate guyMan  over a year ago

Leeds and London

Read this profile with interest and have no firm views on the topic, as such, either way.

However, as has been expressed previously in this debate: why comment at all unless you have something pertinent or constructive to say?

A lot of sanctimonious, self-righteous, spiteful and wholly unnecessary, comment on here from people who clearly spend their life criticising others.

If a post is not offensive, libellous, scurrilous or personally threatening, just read it and move on.

Where do some of you find the energy and enthusiasm to be instinctively negative and critical?

The guy was merely offering his services. If you're interested, let him know or ask a relevant question. If not, move on to the next thread.

Far too many self-appointed 'special constables' on here who act as if they own the intellectual rights to the forum.

And don't get me started on those 24/7 keyboard squatters who believe their own crazy, clique, cult of celebrity in the chatrooms...

"Read this profile with interest and have no firm views on the topic, as such, either way.

However, as has been expressed previously in this debate: why comment at all unless you have something pertinent or constructive to say?

A lot of sanctimonious, self-righteous, spiteful and wholly unnecessary, comment on here from people who clearly spend their life criticising others.

If a post is not offensive, libellous, scurrilous or personally threatening, just read it and move on.

Where do some of you find the energy and enthusiasm to be instinctively negative and critical?

The guy was merely offering his services. If you're interested, let him know or ask a relevant question. If not, move on to the next thread.

Far too many self-appointed 'special constables' on here who act as if they own the intellectual rights to the forum.

And don't get me started on those 24/7 keyboard squatters who believe their own crazy, clique, cult of celebrity in the chatrooms...

"

What does this post have to do with 'free profile photos' ?

"Read this profile with interest and have no firm views on the topic, as such, either way.

"

because people are allowed to express their thoughts on a subject, like you just have. there's nothing to say that it has to be a happy positive opinion, just like yours just wasn't

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"

Grimsby

why were they removed? not sure what that means?

Oh well, brightened up a dull afternoon. No one was abusive, no one got killed, no shits were given

"Oh well, brightened up a dull afternoon. No one was abusive, no one got killed, no shits were given "

Don't be so sure, I might have posted while on the throne a few times.

"

EXACTLY my point, bang on the money 100%

well said

well said "

Are you Jason's mother??

Grimsby

you think i was born of a woman !

well said

Are you Jason's mother?? "

no, my parents thought it unwise to allow me to get pregnant at 2yrs

Theres a guy on here that does them then fucks them after as payment

lol just the one guy?

well said "

The point that you are so vociferously running around and ignoring is that there is numerous "professional photographers" on here with new ones that pop up every week offering their services - all of whom have one pic - usually of a cock thats blurred.

So when yet another "prof tog" posts - rightly so he is going to get questioned about it.

When he as all the others has one shit pic (as there was when I originally posted) - again he is going to get pulled up on it.

Quite rightly so.

The OP has yet to show otherwise despite the only professional part being him offended.

Having spoken over PM's to OP I believe he is actually a Pro Photographer, however he's still an arrogant so 'n so who would only read part of the messages before he went off on one!

He presumed I'd know who he was if I was also a "Pro", I believe I never said I was......... he forgot to read that part, despite being reminded on numerous times, hey ho, all good clean fun!

Grimsby

Well, you have been saying for 24hrs that I cannot be a Pro as I shoot jpeg.

You chose not to believe me and demanded I prove you wrong.

Once I did, I'm arrogant! I was forceful in proving my point !

But were you not a lil arrogant to suggest I had no idea about photography based on your jpeg theory when in fact you were in the wrong ?

You seem to suggest this has all been a lil bit of fun and banter which I do understand. I like good battle of wits also especially when I am right

Northampton Somewhere

......Anyway what I want to know is did anyone take you up on this off the back of this thread or your status?

Grimsby

Oh finished the ironing have we...

Grimsby

Oh now for a Domme I would come to YOU !

LOL

Grimsby

Yep a few have taken me up including one Horse ! a man and thank goodness a 2/3 ladies.

I kid not about the Horse !

xjx

Northampton Somewhere

"Oh finished the ironing have we..."

Sorry

If you press the reply and quote it would be much easier to know who you're talking about btw.

Grimsby

On another note !

I have had numerous pm's of support from females who did not wish to comment openly here as they are frightened of the "trolls"

Seriously is that really what some people want from fab ?

Grimsby

Hi V . Sorry silly me yes Ironing meant for a man ( he knows who he is)

Let me try that quote ting !

xjx

Grimsby

Sorry V . Thanks for the tip !

"Well, you have been saying for 24hrs that I cannot be a Pro as I shoot jpeg.

You chose not to believe me and demanded I prove you wrong.

Once I did, I'm arrogant! I was forceful in proving my point !

But were you not a lil arrogant to suggest I had no idea about photography based on your jpeg theory when in fact you were in the wrong ?

You seem to suggest this has all been a lil bit of fun and banter which I do understand. I like good battle of wits also especially when I am right

"

Again, you haven't bothered to check your facts. I started posting this afternoon. Good luck in your photography, I hope you make your fortune, and somewhere along the way you learn some manners and decency.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

[Removed by poster at 20/02/17 21:13:22]

Grimsby

"[Removed by poster at 20/02/17 21:13:22]"
Fab should be fun !

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

There are some keyboard warriors making me wary of posting a response but hey! I'm a grown up. I've had photos taken by a pro photographer for my single fem profile. Huge fun. We became great friends and although he still takes photos for me, they're not for public consumption. I use RAW for my own photography but only because I'm so rubbish I need to be able to heavily edit!

Live and let live people...

Grimsby

"There are some keyboard warriors making me wary of posting a response but hey! I'm a grown up. I've had photos taken by a pro photographer for my single fem profile. Huge fun. We became great friends and although he still takes photos for me, they're not for public consumption. I use RAW for my own photography but only because I'm so rubbish I need to be able to heavily edit!

Live and let live people..."

yep if in doubt hit RAW !

Are you all speaking English ??? I thought RAW was wrestling :') x

"On another note !

I have had numerous pm's of support from females who did not wish to comment openly here as they are frightened of the "trolls"

Seriously is that really what some people want from fab ? "

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ??

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Got the popcorn out and then had to put it away as I couldn't face it.

So. Many. Cock. Shots.

Grantham

"I have to say that I am disappointed if not too surprised that my offer to produce some erotic images for free has resulted in some rude and offensive reply's

xjx

"

Wow, your 'portfolio' doesn't sell your photography 'skills' to us and people are honest.

How evil is that

"On another note !

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ?? "

Seeing a naked women who isn't on a computer screen would be my guess .....

Grimsby

"On another note !

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ?? "

I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ?

Grimsby

"Got the popcorn out and then had to put it away as I couldn't face it.

So. Many. Cock. Shots. "

did someone say popcorn !

"On another note !

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ?? I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ? "

So it is a sexual motive??

Hi op I think u said you have your own website does any of your work appear on it if so maybe you should direct people there so they can make a more informed judgement lots of people on here say my own pics make me look aggressive which isn't the case lol so I understand how taken your own pics on a phone maybe doesn't represent a good first impression

"On another note !

Green arrow. He's secretly hoping that both parties get turned on taking pics

Grantham

"On another note !

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ?? I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ? "

I'd be worried about getting a pic with my pants round my ankles

"Are you all speaking English ??? I thought RAW was wrestling :') x"
raw is war

Grantham

"Hi op I think u said you have your own website does any of your work appear on it if so maybe you should direct people there"

Are you setting a trap for him?

Grantham

"Are you all speaking English ??? I thought RAW was wrestling :') xraw is war"

RAW is a photography term.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"On another note !

Why would it be sexy for you if you're offering your services Ina professional manner?

"Hi op I think u said you have your own website does any of your work appear on it if so maybe you should direct people there

Are you setting a trap for him? "

nope but as every ones slating his ability based on his profile pics I think it's only fair to redress the balance

"Are you all speaking English ??? I thought RAW was wrestling :') xraw is war

RAW is a photography term."

and raw is war is a wrestling term lol

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ? "

When I take my pictures it's bloody hard work. Trying not to grimace, making sure background clutter is removed and saying cheese. My phone camera activates on cheese. To have someone else take my pictures I don't know whether I could relax enough.

"Hi V . Sorry silly me yes Ironing meant for a man ( he knows who he is)

Let me try that quote ting !

xjx"

Sarcasm and orgasms - two things the OP doesn't get.

Oh - and try to get a few other facts right if you plan on throwing insults or smart comments around.

Like the fact this is a couples profile - are you sure you're chatting to Lucifer or Mazakeen?

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Seeing a naked women who isn't on a computer screen would be my guess ..... "

Sounds like fun

Grimsby

"Seeing a naked women who isn't on a computer screen would be my guess .....

Sounds like fun "

Was kinda the idea as well

Grimsby

"I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ?

When I take my pictures it's bloody hard work. Trying not to grimace, making sure background clutter is removed and saying cheese. My phone camera activates on cheese. To have someone else take my pictures I don't know whether I could relax enough."

WOW well are are doing a pretty good job !

Op do u have a studio or do u just wing it ie pay home visits or use random venues

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ?

When I take my pictures it's bloody hard work. Trying not to grimace, making sure background clutter is removed and saying cheese. My phone camera activates on cheese. To have someone else take my pictures I don't know whether I could relax enough.WOW well are are doing a pretty good job ! "

So can you do better with a camera? And not say cheese

Grimsby

"On another note !

I haven't read all the posts but what is your motivation for offering free photos ?? I'ts sexy fun and arty. Whats not to like ?

Why would it be sexy for you if you're offering your services Ina professional manner? "

My offer was to shoot for free

Right bitch fest pmsl my pics are better than yours nananana ........fcking hell op cant even give it away with out being ripped a new one lol

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Good luck OP finding willing subjects. A good photographer is hard to find. I love my photos and think the gentleman who took them did a great job.