FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are single men deluded?

Are single men deluded?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it single men think that us couples care what they want. For us it is just a matter of using them for what WE want and are not remotely interested in them. A sex toy with a heart beat if you will.

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

No it's not just you sadly!

But yes - you are!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it single men think that us couples care what they want. For us it is just a matter of using them for what WE want and are not remotely interested in them. A sex toy with a heart beat if you will.

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???"

We think you have said what many couples think,no your not horrible buy guess you will get slaughtered by many,it's your thoughts so stick by it

"Why is it single men think that us couples care what they want. For us it is just a matter of using them for what WE want and are not remotely interested in them. A sex toy with a heart beat if you will.

Are you saying your not interested if he is sexually satisfied by you ?

with that attitude your the exact reason i wouldnt be arsed meeting a couple .

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

There are some couples like you guys, which is the main reason we don't meet couples. We are interested in people as people.... not in those who sore only in it for themselves .... sort of gives us a clue as to what the people are like during play. We have a fair few single guys as friends and also have fin with them (together or one or the other). It's always mutual for us .....

"with that attitude your the exact reason i wouldnt be arsed meeting a couple . "

Touche pure ignorance in my opinion

Seriously? The OP is a wind up right?

How does a woman in a relationship with views like this see there partners ?

A sex toy with a heart beat also ?

Yes you do come across as horrible. Zero respect. Unless this is satire?

That's a bit single-minded and rude. We like to make sure everyone is having fun obviously and comfortable and don't just think about ourselves.

I think that if that is what you want from the site, then fine. Its not what all couples want, though - its certainly not what we want. We like it when everyone involved gets what they want out of each experience and I don't really see single guys as sex toys...I have sex toys if that's all I want. I personally like doing things that will turn on the guy I'm with, stuff he cares about and fantasies he has. But I appreciate not all couples are looking for that.

"Seriously? The OP is a wind up right?"

That's what I was thinking.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I agree with op. You are on here for your benefit and no one elses.

When me and fb go to our local swig club we go with same attitude..

Personally i would find a couple with views like this as being arrogant lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Some single men are deluded, just as some couples are too

Personally I think thats an awful attitude to have. I find it disrespectful to the single men/women in this lifestyle. I would sincerely hope we would never make anyone feel like that, no one should be reduced to feeling like a "sex toy" . I would be of the belief that everyone should equally enjoy the experience, be able to have a good laugh and not be reduced to just being used

Goody! Another 'block list' thread!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if a bloke said that about a couple they would get slaughtered......

truthful..... yep

respectful..... not on your life

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

WOW! That's sounds like an awful way to think of somebody, if someone thought of me like that I would feel dreadful

most people are here for what they want, and it can be annoying when others think we're here to provide a service.

think that's what the OP was on about?

It's far from that with us , we get our pleasure from the pleasure from those we meet .

It's always about everyone's fun being equal .

But I guess at least the op is being honest .

That's a very honest opinion, what makes you think that a single guy cares about what you think?

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

York

What a pair of charmers you are...if a single male had posted this about a woman he'd be hung, drawn and quartered!

The sad thing is some guys will let you use them exactly like that, but more fool them. You called it right - you are horrible, disrespectful people

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Good sex comes with mutual pleasure, if you've no interest in your play partners's joy, you miss out on great times. Each on their own I guess...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We dont think of anyone like that,its all about mutual pleasure.

Miss

Don't worry, when I meet couples like you, I couldn't give a fuck what you want either. As long as I'm happy and satisfied then that's all that matters to me and once that's achieved will fuck off and play with someone who I will give a fuck about satisfying, I'd just see couples like you as fluffers

SW London

That's a very honest opinion, what makes you think that a single guy cares about what you think? "

Reading between the lines, and if this is the guy posting?????

Then you obviously have issues your woman will find someone more appealing than you. And you are concerned about this, hence the venom been spitted.

They wouldnt say the same to the women, just because there are few of them lol.

I am a self confessed sex toy lol and i love it lots and lots but this type of attitude sounds somewhat obsessive and controlling and i would fear for my safety meating a couple with such views

"if a bloke said that about a couple they would get slaughtered......

truthful..... yep

respectful..... not on your life"

No and yes.

We are the opposite of you. We are interested in the guys we meet and like to make friends and make sure they enjoy the meet as much as we do.

By *auren001Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Wouldn't seem so although they have a great disclaimer on their profile

Don't worry, when I meet couples like you, I couldn't give a fuck what you want either. As long as I'm happy and satisfied then that's all that matters to me and once that's achieved will fuck off and play with someone who I will give a fuck about satisfying, I'd just see couples like you as fluffers "

Well said

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

WOW! That's sounds like an awful way to think of somebody, if someone thought of me like that I would feel dreadful "

And probably why you aren't meet verified

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Yes, you are horrible people.

Yes you are horrible, what a nasty attitude. Single men are human beings with feelings and sexual needs of their own. I,d hate to meet you, how ghastly. You're the sort of couple that gives other couples a bad name. Selfish,horrid, nasty and mean.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

If I cama on here and said that I don't care about your satisfaction as long as I can dump my load in your wife's mouth you'd think I was horrible, an arrogant arsehole right? Well being a single guy I feel the same way about what you wrote

Don't worry, when I meet couples like you, I couldn't give a fuck what you want either. As long as I'm happy and satisfied then that's all that matters to me and once that's achieved will fuck off and play with someone who I will give a fuck about satisfying, I'd just see couples like you as fluffers

Well said "

Here's a suggestion, if that's for you, then why not purchase a toy? There's a variety out there, even machines. If you're not fussed about the single man then that's what I'd recommend, they are, after all, human too.

"Yes, you are horrible people."

I don't think they are horrible, just honest, I am sure there are plenty of guys in here more than willing to 'fuck and go'

I'm sure it's a wind up.

The thing is, most couples are deluded too right? Let's be honest the guy in the couple is lucky by circumstance. Nobody *really* wants them, it's the lady everyone is after, yes?

The guy is just an inconvenience to tolerate to fuck the Mrs. Without her, he'd be nothing too basically the lady is the key to all sex on here and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded!*

(* n.b. Please take this post in the same magnitude of light-heartedness as the original post was)

The irony is that they are not looking for men lol.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

plenty of couples see singles as this walking fucktoy, men or women..

some don't, those are the ones i meet..

i vowed never to be like it in my own couple profile..people are people..except shitty couples, they can just continue to fuck each other, without me

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Men are no more deluded than couples or single women or tvs on this site. There's just a few men in a larger pond that make it seem that way.

While there are some who may get off on being someone's performing monkey, I'd say more are looking for at least a partly shared experience

Yes you are. I feel sorry for any man that chooses to meet you. To dehumanise someone like that, is just awful. It shows arrogance and complete selfishness. If I ever get to the point where I feel like that, I'm joining a nunnery, because I would hate to think it was okay to treat anyone like that. But I'm sure you're not alone. Luckily the couples I speak to are very lovely and much more grounded.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"plenty of couples see singles as this walking fucktoy, men or women..

some don't, those are the ones i meet..

i vowed never to be like it in my own couple profile..people are people..except shitty couples, they can just continue to fuck each other, without me "

"The irony is that they are not looking for men lol."

And the woman is straight but has a preference for females

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"with that attitude your the exact reason i wouldnt be arsed meeting a couple . "

But you haven't got a Willie? Comments along these lines do get tiresome. As I said on another mff thread, if you had a shit shag of a guy would it put you off all guys? No one is the same & no couple is the same.

OP, If I was a single guy and faf fitting your criteria you'd have as much chance me contacting you as H has of doing me with her new strapon..ie. Zero..It smacks of arrogance, a We are special, your not" mentality..maybe not intended but that's how it comes across..

Good luck though, I'm sure now this post is up you will be inundated by those that put a fuck above everything..but many on here dont..

S

I

"The irony is that they are not looking for men lol.

And the woman is straight but has a preference for females "

Yes, it sounds very complicated dont it lol.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Yes, you are horrible people.

I don't think they are horrible, just honest, I am sure there are plenty of guys in here more than willing to 'fuck and go' "

They asked if they were horrible, I gave them an honest answer with the information I had available.

I know there are plenty of men with this attitude, I have been on the receiving end, he bangs away for a couple of minutes, cums, pats me on the arse in a nice job way and fucks off. I don't like feeling used, and I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't appreciate it either.

"I'm sure it's a wind up.

The thing is, most couples are deluded too right? Let's be honest the guy in the couple is lucky by circumstance. Nobody *really* wants them, it's the lady everyone is after, yes?

The guy is just an inconvenience to tolerate to fuck the Mrs. Without her, he'd be nothing too basically the lady is the key to all sex on here and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded!*

(* n.b. Please take this post in the same magnitude of light-heartedness as the original post was) "

I have to agree, I find that the male half of couples tend to fall into 2 categories. Theguy who genuinely enjoys sharing and watching his wife with others , and the other guy, who tends to be a control freak who is shit scared that his partner will leave him for another man because she is out of his league , is bi or curious but not man enough to admit it and uses the site as a power trip

I doubt they will care what you want, as you aren't looking for single men so I would assume you have them blocked?

"Yes, you are horrible people.

I don't think they are horrible, just honest, I am sure there are plenty of guys in here more than willing to 'fuck and go'

They asked if they were horrible, I gave them an honest answer with the information I had available.

I know there are plenty of men with this attitude, I have been on the receiving end, he bangs away for a couple of minutes, cums, pats me on the arse in a nice job way and fucks off. I don't like feeling used, and I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't appreciate it either."

Fair enough, I can see your point,

So honest totaly love it ...everybody on here is on for these own satisfaction .ud hardly come on for the sole purpose to satisfy somebody else .I love being a couple's toy .pampered by two people .love it

No your quite right ..they are putting themselves forward to just be a spare part..an add on for our pleasure to do with as we feel...we dont ask them

"So honest totaly love it ...everybody on here is on for these own satisfaction .ud hardly come on for the sole purpose to satisfy somebody else .I love being a couple's toy .pampered by two people .love it "

I don't think there was any pampering involved here. Just using until they were satisfied, then wave bye bye

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???No your quite right ..they are putting themselves forward to just be a spare part..an add on for our pleasure to do with as we feel...we dont ask them"

You don't ask them what??

The forum filter in full flow ....

"So honest totaly love it ...everybody on here is on for these own satisfaction .ud hardly come on for the sole purpose to satisfy somebody else .I love being a couple's toy .pampered by two people .love it

I don't think there was any pampering involved here. Just using until they were satisfied, then wave bye bye "

Exactly

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

This makes me feel so very lucky I have never met couples with this attitude towards single guys.

Newcastle and Gateshead

And the woman is straight but has a preference for females "

I was going to ask if they felt the same about single women.... or is there complete and utter disdain just saved for us lowly single men????

ahhhh...cute.

There have been better trolls..must try harder

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Puerto Rico Gran Canaria

Been a single guy, some of the best mind blowing sex I have had has been with couples who appreciated what I am a guy who likes good sex and not just a human sex toy with a cock that works.

Maybe OP you need to relax a little and get of your high and mighty throne and realise that we are human after all.

Seriously, are there couples on here that have these views on us single blokes ?

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???No your quite right ..they are putting themselves forward to just be a spare part..an add on for our pleasure to do with as we feel...we dont ask them"

What you don't realise is that - they get to fuck your Mrs! Tee hee! They think they're using you!!

Do you think the guys don't get anything out of the experience?

Maybe *everyone* is being a bit deluded here and everyone thinks they they're using each other! The couples think they're using the guy, the guy thinks he's using the couple (to fuck the Mrs).

Rather than play games against each other here's a novel idea : why not agree to have mutually enjoyable fun and work WITH each other to maximise the pleasure rather than think you're all using each other!

I know - crazy draconian way out there thinking hey!?! It'll never catch on!

I don't think you are horrible. I think you are honest. If a man is happy to be used as a fuck toy, then why not? As long as everybody is happy. Being a fuck toy goes both ways, and the advantage is that there are no emotions involved, so nobody gets hurt. It's not personally our cup of tea, but I think it's a lot more common than people admit. A number of single men have told me that they feel most couples treat them like that. They've also told me they don't mind. I was recently chatting with a couple who don't live far from us, who have played with some of the same men we have played with (Sussex is very small), and they were appalled that we prefer to have meaningful friendships with our guys. They were adamant that they would not meet a man a second time after playing.

Mrs

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well??

At least we will have a free ticket to heaven

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???No your quite right ..they are putting themselves forward to just be a spare part..an add on for our pleasure to do with as we feel...we dont ask them

You don't ask them what??"

To meet us..never ever approached a man

I was going to ask if they felt the same about single women.... or is there complete and utter disdain just saved for us lowly single men????

"

After reading their post and then their profile, I've become rather baffled by it. They both claim to be straight but then have their preference for men followed by "WE will fuck your brains out" and suggesting they message if they don't appear too high matinence. So are they straight or bi, are they actually looking for men, surely fucking someone's brains out would surely indicate the man would be getting what he wants too? I don't know, I'm not so sure about this one, it all seems a bit ironic and contradictory.

Is it just us that think this way and if so are we horrible people???No your quite right ..they are putting themselves forward to just be a spare part..an add on for our pleasure to do with as we feel...we dont ask them

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? "

Which singles would those be...using us for what..wanking material,they only pull thier puds watching us in clubs

You don't ask them what??To meet us..never ever approached a man"

I see, what would they care what you think??

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Some people have a calling in life, and I would hazard That diplomacy won't be yours.

You have made a valid point though. It's just brutally done. When I organise with guys I tell them what I expect of them. But saying that it's a good deal for the guys. It's not like getting to fuck is a bad thing to do for a few hours in the week in said given night. It is win win really.

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? Which singles would those be...using us for what..wanking material,they only pull thier puds watching us in clubs"

What?? Are you in here to meet single guys??

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? Which singles would those be...using us for what..wanking material,they only pull thier puds watching us in clubs"

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well I know now that you not on my play list !!!!

Surly a threesome is that everyone enjoys the play

After reading their post and then their profile, I've become rather baffled by it. They both claim to be straight but then have their preference for men followed by "WE will fuck your brains out" and suggesting they message if they don't appear too high matinence. So are they straight or bi, are they actually looking for men, surely fucking someone's brains out would surely indicate the man would be getting what he wants too? I don't know, I'm not so sure about this one, it all seems a bit ironic and contradictory. "

I'd get more pleasure from a wank then meeting a couple like op

That's just you . I don't know if you are horrible or not but I personally won't never be a sex toy for you

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? Which singles would those be...using us for what..wanking material,they only pull thier puds watching us in clubs

What?? Are you in here to meet single guys??"

Not really no...does not stop them messaging though

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? "

I think id let you use me you look kinda cute

Whilst we are not being critical of you , it's not our attitude , we would not have sex with anyone via Fab , that we would not have sex with in non Fab circumstances , and that includes mutual respect as part and parcel of it

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Advice if you want an extra cock and want to be shitty about it by a vibrator

You do realise the single guys you meet are using you as well?? Which singles would those be...using us for what..wanking material,they only pull thier puds watching us in clubs

What?? Are you in here to meet single guys??Not really no...does not stop them messaging though"

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Seriously, are there couples on here that have these views on us single blokes ?"
yes loads, some treat single women like it too..dont fret there are nice couples on here too. x

I can totally see your point. All you need is proper penis.

The op maybe wrong or maybe right in what they are saying but it's there opinion so they live and die by that....however I wonder how many of these gallant men who have crucified this couple for saying what they believe would run with cock in hand to them if the op invited them....await the backlash

What?? Are you in here to meet single guys??Not really no...does not stop them messaging though

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys "

Why ..ones come along that want to be used...should we block them purely as you say...one day one may take our fancy,use the site as you wish and we will do the same

Don't worry, when I meet couples like you, I couldn't give a fuck what you want either. As long as I'm happy and satisfied then that's all that matters to me and once that's achieved will fuck off and play with someone who I will give a fuck about satisfying, I'd just see couples like you as fluffers "

Ice cold. Love it.

Yeah I cant say im surprised to see couples with this attitude, while there are a lot of good people on this scene, they appear to be massively in the minority. OPs opinion is probably representative of a lot higher percentage of the population than most would care to admit

"The op maybe wrong or maybe right in what they are saying but it's there opinion so they live and die by that....however I wonder how many of these gallant men who have crucified this couple for saying what they believe would run with cock in hand to them if the op invited them....await the backlash "

100% not me. I'd rather go without thanks

If that's you're attitude then you'll never meet MEN, just 'not women' - men have more pride than that.

What?? Are you in here to meet single guys??Not really no...does not stop them messaging though

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys Why ..ones come along that want to be used...should we block them purely as you say...one day one may take our fancy,use the site as you wish and we will do the same"

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you.

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys Why ..ones come along that want to be used...should we block them purely as you say...one day one may take our fancy,use the site as you wish and we will do the same"

"The op maybe wrong or maybe right in what they are saying but it's there opinion so they live and die by that....however I wonder how many of these gallant men who have crucified this couple for saying what they believe would run with cock in hand to them if the op invited them....await the backlash "

would you run to someone with that attitude?

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

I'd rather have a good wank that meet and not connect

"Seriously, are there couples on here that have these views on us single blokes ? yes loads, some treat single women like it too..dont fret there are nice couples on here too. x"

If that's you're attitude then you'll never meet MEN, just 'not women' - men have more pride than that."

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys Why ..ones come along that want to be used...should we block them purely as you say...one day one may take our fancy,use the site as you wish and we will do the same

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you."

Exactly , the men are using you

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!

Here's a thought, try blocking all single guys Why ..ones come along that want to be used...should we block them purely as you say...one day one may take our fancy,use the site as you wish and we will do the same

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you."

weve never met men...never felt the need ,see the men happy to wank over couples playing at clubs , hell if there were pure couples only nights we would just go there

By tat logic y not just get a dildo

"Seriously, are there couples on here that have these views on us single blokes ? yes loads, some treat single women like it too..dont fret there are nice couples on here too. x

"

there really are fella...better quality of meet with couples like that too

I'm sure some men wouldn't mind being treated like a piece of meat, if their dick is stuck in the woman's cunt, banging away at her like there's no tomorrow.

Of course, there will be plenty who prefer to actually like the woman they have their dick in and will be more discerning about who they fuck.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 29/10/16 19:18:35]

"Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!"
Couples prob wont be as devastated as you think,we would lose no sleep over your stance,use the site as you wish

"So honest totaly love it ...everybody on here is on for these own satisfaction .ud hardly come on for the sole purpose to satisfy somebody else .I love being a couple's toy .pampered by two people .love it "

I don't think the OP is talking about pampering anyone except him and his wife.

"Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!Couples prob wont be as devastated as you think,we would lose no sleep over your stance,use the site as you wish"

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you.weve never met men...never felt the need ,see the men happy to wank over couples playing at clubs , hell if there were pure couples only nights we would just go there"

Your making no sense and contradicting yourself , the men wanking over you at clubs are using you

By *enny Ls8Man  over a year ago

leeds

After reading their post and then their profile, I've become rather baffled by it. They both claim to be straight but then have their preference for men followed by "WE will fuck your brains out" and suggesting they message if they don't appear too high matinence. So are they straight or bi, are they actually looking for men, surely fucking someone's brains out would surely indicate the man would be getting what he wants too? I don't know, I'm not so sure about this one, it all seems a bit ironic and contradictory. "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd argue you're not a swinger, op!

Has op put any more input into there thread ?

Nah not deluded.

Fancy a fuck

evesham

slightly arrogant way of coming across but as the female has a good body i am sure men will be tripping over their dicks to have sex with you

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you.weve never met men...never felt the need ,see the men happy to wank over couples playing at clubs , hell if there were pure couples only nights we would just go there

Your making no sense and contradicting yourself , the men wanking over you at clubs are using you "

"Has op put any more input into there thread ?"

no...but it's proved useful at drawing other shit people...A good spotting thread

Newcastle and Gateshead

would i..... not a shot!!

I have self respect....

others may not...... but if suppose you'll always find someone desperate enough to think being treated that way is worth the sex

West Wales

"Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!Couples prob wont be as devastated as you think,we would lose no sleep over your stance,use the site as you wish"

Maybe is because here it's an "us" thing but we still find it a little strange that straight women ever want to play with a couple in the first place? I certainly would not want one to join us & H would go apeshit!!!

S

I can see why op have no verifications off fab

evesham

"Has op put any more input into there thread ?"

nope, which made me think piss take but then they have it on their profile too so at least people can know how they are being used and make a decision wether or not to comply with their demands

TBH I am sure there are some men on here that fit the OPs demographic, judging by the amount of status updates I see saying ' meet now in layby near A55'

"Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!Couples prob wont be as devastated as you think,we would lose no sleep over your stance,use the site as you wish

Maybe is because here it's an "us" thing but we still find it a little strange that straight women ever want to play with a couple in the first place? I certainly would not want one to join us & H would go apeshit!!!

S"

I've had straight mff.

"TBH I am sure there are some men on here that fit the OPs demographic, judging by the amount of status updates I see saying ' meet now in layby near A55' "

your right...that is the standard they Will attract...like for like

"The op maybe wrong or maybe right in what they are saying but it's there opinion so they live and die by that....however I wonder how many of these gallant men who have crucified this couple for saying what they believe would run with cock in hand to them if the op invited them....await the backlash

I have self respect....

others may not...... but if suppose you'll always find someone desperate enough to think being treated that way is worth the sex"

I'm sure you do have self respect

But plenty don't and do exactly what the OP is being honest about

SW London

I know we wouldn't but then lots of couples aren't here to make themselves feel better, but to have fun and meet nice people. You paint single men as sad cases, they aren't, I can assure you of that. They just pretend to be sad so they can get one over on you and make you feel better

Loving the comments.

Havent read the whole thread but OP that is COLD.

"The op maybe wrong or maybe right in what they are saying but it's there opinion so they live and die by that....however I wonder how many of these gallant men who have crucified this couple for saying what they believe would run with cock in hand to them if the op invited them....await the backlash

I have self respect....

others may not...... but if suppose you'll always find someone desperate enough to think being treated that way is worth the sex

But plenty don't and do exactly what the OP is being honest about "

But what about the OPs lack of self respect

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There are stunning people on here, however the spectrum is wide so there are those how's values don't align with ours.

I prefer clouds with silver linings, not silver linings with clouds.

Hey just me

West Wales

"Wow this is the exact reason that I wouldn't meet a couple!Couples prob wont be as devastated as you think,we would lose no sleep over your stance,use the site as you wish

S

I've had straight mff. "

So you are just both there getting rocks off with the guy, no ff interaction I assume? Not knocking, just understanding

S

so in short...They're happy just to have the desperate guys.

stay classy

By *lbi niceMan  over a year ago

romsley

Oh my beating heart...please use me

S

I've had straight mff. "

Me too....because I'm straight. I didn't get much out of it tbh. Rather have a bi mmf any day.

I know we wouldn't but then lots of couples aren't here to make themselves feel better, but to have fun and meet nice people. You paint single men as sad cases, they aren't, I can assure you of that. They just pretend to be sad so they can get one over on you and make you feel better"

Lol "one over you" really? What do you Base that on, be assured know one get one over us, we didn't say we agree with the op but it's there opinion

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

But plenty don't and do exactly what the OP is being honest about "

in which case..... as someone up above said, i suppose like does attract like....

still be interested to know if they have the same distain for single women as they appear to have for single men... but then again you wouldn't want to insult your "target market" so to speak

SW London

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you.weve never met men...never felt the need ,see the men happy to wank over couples playing at clubs , hell if there were pure couples only nights we would just go there"

Don't men in couples wank? Does some amazing change happen to men once they become part of a couple?

Wow. Just wow.

When we meet as a couple, seeing a guy as a sex toy with a heart beat couldn't be further from how we feel about him.

Yes; I'd say you're horrible people.

[Removed by poster at 29/10/16 19:30:36]

"

in which case..... as someone up above said, i suppose like does attract like....

still be interested to know if they have the same distain for single women as they appear to have for single men... but then again you wouldn't want to insult your "target market" so to speak"

Listen, we've not said we agree with what the op said however if that's there opinion that's there opinion therefore we have no need to insult anyone

I know we wouldn't but then lots of couples aren't here to make themselves feel better, but to have fun and meet nice people. You paint single men as sad cases, they aren't, I can assure you of that. They just pretend to be sad so they can get one over on you and make you feel better

Lol "one over you" really? What do you Base that on, be assured know one get one over us, we didn't say we agree with the op but it's there opinion "

How do you know?? Your highly likely to be conned and lied to all the time on here,

[Removed by poster at 29/10/16 19:33:05]

SW London

Lol "one over you" really? What do you Base that on, be assured know one get one over us, we didn't say we agree with the op but it's there opinion "

I talk to a lot of single men about couples, including my OH as he was single before we got together. Also have seen so many couples who philanthropically display their trophies for the benefit of the lesser man. Interestingly they never really seem like they are having a good time, or can relax enough to enjoy themselves .... They are doing it because it makes them feel better about being better. Thing is, the j the key is on them .... Because people want to meet and have friendships with real people, not game players

This reminds me of an old phrase

Treat them mean to keep them keen ?

"This reminds me of an old phrase

"

Meen

No you're not horrible people but yes I'd say most couples seem to share a similar view and seems to be the swingers perogative. It's main reason I do not meet couples even a lady on single profile from here I tend to pass. I had two bad experiences in Manchester and Liverpool at socials. Put me off couples and socials completely. I know they're not all like that but it was experiences that put me off. I'm sure I'll get some adverse comments about that but you asked and I'm not one for giving what others want to hear if it's not my experience.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

At least youre honest, i have met couples and men like you, only met a few couples and the wife only seemed to care about what pleased hubby mostly. I like it when men give me pleasure and part of my pleasure is making them happy too, thats if we are compatable in the first place.

S

I've had straight mff. "

I've had a straight mff and a few bi mff's . I'm still great friends with the one of the females today. It can work, It just has to be with the right couple. They can be difficult to find.

"This reminds me of an old phrase

Meen "

No, mean

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"so in short...They're happy just to have the desperate guys.

stay classy "

Lol "one over you" really? What do you Base that on, be assured know one get one over us, we didn't say we agree with the op but it's there opinion

How do you know?? Your highly likely to be conned and lied to all the time on here, "

How funny, however very true, however here we are many slaughtering a couple for being honest, and admitting most guys are liars

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

still be interested to know if they have the same distain for single women as they appear to have for single men... but then again you wouldn't want to insult your "target market" so to speak

Listen, we've not said we agree with what the op said however if that's there opinion that's there opinion therefore we have no need to insult anyone "

i don't think i have insulted them or anyone.... they were the ones who said they treat single men like sex toys, so i wondered out loud and asked if they view single women the same way they view single men?

is that not a fair question to ask?

By *unnynbugsCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Neither Bugs or myself would ever consider "Using" any person for sex as an object. As a tool. That just feels downright ugly to me, we like to strike up a rapport and a friendship with the people we meet.

Even if we never had sex again I'd be happy meeting the people we have met for a drink and a catch up.

The way you speak about Single Men its as if you are a god/goddess and are to be worshipped and obeyed... If that's your thing fine but don't assume that all couples Lord it over the people they meet.

No meets in 4 months can see why you!

Can you not accommodate cos you still live with your mum?

"

Listen, we've not said we agree with what the op said however if that's there opinion that's there opinion therefore we have no need to insult anyone

i don't think i have insulted them or anyone.... they were the ones who said they treat single men like sex toys, so i wondered out loud and asked if they view single women the same way they view single men?

is that not a fair question to ask?"

Absolutely

I'm here for sex, they are here for sex. If I were in a couple nothing would change. I'd still make sure the men were getting what they wanted and if that were just a hole to stick their dick in, it wouldn't be my hole.

But that was his point, while you think you're using the man to get what you want, he will be using you to get what he wants. I guess after all he wouldn't meet if was only interested in you.weve never met men...never felt the need ,see the men happy to wank over couples playing at clubs , hell if there were pure couples only nights we would just go there

Your making no sense and contradicting yourself , the men wanking over you at clubs are using you "

let them wank.... It's a single man at club thing.. Happy to pay 50 quid to wank, club fodder

Well I'll take the splinters out my bum and get of the fence. We prefer meets where it's all mutual fun. We've had meets with couples and singles where a party wasn't quite feeling it or was just going through the motions, and it wasn't ideal.

So we don't look for sex toys with a pulse. But we have done the fantasy of being used and using but that was a mutual agreement.

Yes the OP is probably deliberately being provocative but we're rolling our eyes at the fab outrage here. Not everybody is here for friends with benefits. Some people want extreme no strings fun. Why is that so hard to accept?

West Wales

S

I've had straight mff.

I've had a straight mff and a few bi mff's . I'm still great friends with the one of the females today. It can work, It just has to be with the right couple. They can be difficult to find. "

We find all this really interesting, I guess because we only want one very specific thing & its not just part of our overall play we would in never be in a position to find out. So was your straight mff with a couple? And presumably you did it because he was hot?? Pm if you want,

S

"Neither Bugs or myself would ever consider "Using" any person for sex as an object. As a tool. That just feels downright ugly to me, we like to strike up a rapport and a friendship with the people we meet.

Even if we never had sex again I'd be happy meeting the people we have met for a drink and a catch up.

The way you speak about Single Men its as if you are a god/goddess and are to be worshipped and obeyed... If that's your thing fine but don't assume that all couples Lord it over the people they meet."

And there really are some truly amazing couples on here and it is the couples that build a friendship and rapport that I like.

Nothing like it being all about "me me me". I've met men where it's been like this, I've previously said I will never give a blow job again, as i seemed to go through a stage of giving them, then cumming and me sat there. It should be something mutual for all, satisfying for all; but it appears not all seem to think/feel the same.

There are plenty things out there that you could turn into a sex toy and put a heartbeat in, something that sounds very dull and boring. Not for me.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Perhaps the single guy isn't deluded and it's "us couples that are" thinking the guy cares ... he's meeting a couple and he's maybe got what he desired by having the ladies lips round his cock and getting his end away.

"slightly arrogant way of coming across but as the female has a good body i am sure men will be tripping over their dicks to have sex with you"

That's a bit shallow IMO.... trust me a good body doesn't always equate to good sex...However a a good mind and heart most often does irrespective of the body within reason. Before fingers start heating the keyboards....looking pretty doesn't mean zip if the mind is still searching for the keys.

Don't men in couples wank? Does some amazing change happen to men once they become part of a couple? "

would I pay to jack off on a club...Erm no,have a wee shufty in the bath

.maybe lol

We are human not robot's!!

SW London

Don't men in couples wank? Does some amazing change happen to men once they become part of a couple? would I pay to jack off on a club...Erm no,have a wee shufty in the bath

.maybe lol"

You pay to have sex with other men's wives? Then wank in secret?

It could also be that some couples do care that the man is getting what he wants.

I'm not a man, so I don't know what one would want from an encounter with a couple; straight or bi.

"Well I'll take the splinters out my bum and get of the fence. We prefer meets where it's all mutual fun. We've had meets with couples and singles where a party wasn't quite feeling it or was just going through the motions, and it wasn't ideal.

So we don't look for sex toys with a pulse. But we have done the fantasy of being used and using but that was a mutual agreement.

Yes the OP is probably deliberately being provocative but we're rolling our eyes at the fab outrage here. Not everybody is here for friends with benefits. Some people want extreme no strings fun. Why is that so hard to accept? "

We love extreme no strings fun , and definitely aren't looking for friends with benefits .

But to enjoy extreme there has to be a mutual respect , and that's what's missing with the op .

"slightly arrogant way of coming across but as the female has a good body i am sure men will be tripping over their dicks to have sex with you

That's a bit shallow IMO.... trust me a good body doesn't always equate to good sex...However a a good mind and heart most often does irrespective of the body within reason. Before fingers start heating the keyboards....looking pretty doesn't mean zip if the mind is still searching for the keys."

I think you're right , I'v bn the male half of a couple on here for years and any meets we have had have bn preceeded you a social to see if there's not just a sexual attraction but the guys have to be generally nice too , since becoming single one I have realised that ur considered like the op has said "a sex toy with a pulse" it's quite sad to think that some couples would let their wife's or partners be pleasure by someone they don't give a shit about

Don't men in couples wank? Does some amazing change happen to men once they become part of a couple? would I pay to jack off on a club...Erm no,have a wee shufty in the bath

.maybe lol"

I think they're paying for a good night and if essentially seeing free live porn, in close proximity, is a good night for them, then so be it.

Perhaps the single guy isn't deluded and it's "us couples that are" thinking the guy cares ... he's meeting a couple and he's maybe got what he desired by having the ladies lips round his cock and getting his end away. "

I'm wondering what men have been asking for, for the op to start this thread.

SW London

Your making no sense and contradicting yourself , the men wanking over you at clubs are using you let them wank.... It's a single man at club thing.. Happy to pay 50 quid to wank, club fodder "

You are paying couples rates so men can wank over you to make your feel 'worth it'?

Wow! Just, wow.

I think at end of the day everybody uses everybody in some way in here. We meet men and couples because it's exciting, fun, sociable and very dirty St times. It also makes a great addition to our sex lives. Same with whoever meets us. Basically they want my wife and occasionally me for sex, and pleasure. Think the ops being honest and I don't think many men would mind being called a sex toy most wouldn't be under any illusions. To some my wife will just be a pussy unfortunately and that's just the way it is.

.maybe lol

I think they're paying for a good night and if essentially seeing free live porn, in close proximity, is a good night for them, then so be it. "

oops love being porn stars

"Well I'll take the splinters out my bum and get of the fence. We prefer meets where it's all mutual fun. We've had meets with couples and singles where a party wasn't quite feeling it or was just going through the motions, and it wasn't ideal.

Yes the OP is probably deliberately being provocative but we're rolling our eyes at the fab outrage here. Not everybody is here for friends with benefits. Some people want extreme no strings fun. Why is that so hard to accept?

We love extreme no strings fun , and definitely aren't looking for friends with benefits .

But to enjoy extreme there has to be a mutual respect , and that's what's missing with the op .

"

Yes the mutual respect needs to be there, totally agree. Meant to make that point myself

Haha, no ta.

Not that I preceive them as being completely horrible, it's just I love banter and a good chinwag and I imagine they would be the last people I'd get that from to go with the fun!

So why would I meet them when I could be meeting someone I could get that from as well instead?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well then, there we have it. Apart from an enlighten few, most are quite willing to judge us for the way we conduct our sex live, the way we choose to play that suits our life.

And that my hypocritical friends is disappointing. Considering that the majority of the haters, not all I'm sure, will not tell their colleagues, family, friends etc how they conduct their sex lived lest they are judged themselves.

When we play with a single male it is completely and utterly for the pleasure for the female, to make her feel like she is the centre of the universe, all and everyone present are there for her and her alone.

Now don't get us wrong, we hope the single male has fun and laughs and enjoys himself as much as we do. We are not mean to them but it is a by product, let us be clear, they are therefor us, not the other way round.

So for those who judged us, shame on you, shame on you. We do not judge you for being bi, gay, straight, or what ever you are. We do not judge you for making friends with FB or keeping a gaggle of what ever for your pleasure, we do not judge you for living your life the way you want to.

We do however judge you for being hypocrites. I suppose that's what we get for giving an honest view of the way we like our sex. Very sad. Very very sad.

You start another thread about it....that'll help! Oh.

Don't men in couples wank? Does some amazing change happen to men once they become part of a couple? "

nah...

The men in some couples get to pretend they're ace whilst hiding behind their partners..few want them..They just ride the wives coat tails.

bet they couldn't wait to shed the single man profile and pretend to suddenly somehow be better than other men.

smacks of insecurity and childishness

funny to see it though

ooh. ..I just worked out how to comment on a full thread