FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Facebook suggestions

Facebook suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristol_MTB_cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm sure I've seen threads on this before, and we've certainly noticed that we've had Facebook suggest we become friends with people we've been whatsapping with.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/facebook-people-you-may-know-2016-8

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We only ever use kik to chat,saves swapping numbers and hopefully doesnt link to any other accounts.

Miss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure I've seen threads on this before, and we've certainly noticed that we've had Facebook suggest we become friends with people we've been whatsapping with.

"

Make sure to check your whatsapp privacy settings, there's an option automatically ticked to share data with Facebook. Untick this and it should stop happening x

Remove your number from Facebook and Facebook messenger, and untick the option to sync your contacts.

You don't need to swap phone numbers if you're using kik. Plus you can take your phone number of your Fb account, doesn't need to be there.

Never give out your number. Once had a guy on here pretending to be female. He text me for 14months trying to out me to friends and family unless i did as he said. Ignored his message and in the end told him I've reported him to the police. Never heard from him again the sad vile creature! Be cautious some people aren't what they seam to be!

Betty

By *ristol_MTB_cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Make sure to check your whatsapp privacy settings, there's an option automatically ticked to share data with Facebook. Untick this and it should stop happening x"

That's a recent change, and this has been happening for a while. I as a look so opted out of the data sharing

"I'm sure I've seen threads on this before, and we've certainly noticed that we've had Facebook suggest we become friends with people we've been whatsapping with.

"

Yep, because WhatsApp uses your telephone number to identify you and Facebook also can use your mobile if you add it to your profile,but worse I think Facebook uses your number if you are using the mobile app, even if you don't want it to.

» Add a new message to this topic