FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples aversion to bi guys

Couples aversion to bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something I've never understood.

Couples stating no bi guys as male is straight.

I'm bi and I'm absolutely fine with just playing with f at a meet. I'm not some sort of cock monster who's going to pounce on your man. In fact chances are I might not even be attracted to him let alone want to suck him or put my whatsit up his bottom.

And I'm pretty sure a lot of bi men feel the same.

Its really as simple as setting ground rules at the start of a meet, or are you Super straight guys (who by the way visit my page or wink more than anyone else) just so insecure that the thought of having a bi guy looking at you in that way puts you off?

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilvercharmCouple  over a year ago

Our gate

Completely agree mine states bi-curious and I love cock, but I did ask politely earlier in the week if the lady stated she was bi , then delved in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To each their own. If they don't want to play with bi guys they are allowed.

Oh of course, I fully appreciate that, just wondering what the reasons behind it were.

as a bi couple we understand it its a choice its there choice and should be a no questions asked choice you do your thing let others do theirs evn if you don't agree

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Agree: ground rules, boundaries and agreements beforehand mean I am actually capable of having an mmf with no touching of the bloke. I have had straight mfm or mmf or fmm or whatever so straight guys shouldn't be so scared or nauseous or whatever.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Stating 'no bi guys' makes my life on here easier.....

Some people say no bi guys as they wish to continue giving blood, it's not always homophobic or fear they are going to be pounced on

"This is something I've never understood.

I'm bi and I'm absolutely fine with just playing with f at a meet. I'm not some sort of cock monster who's going to pounce on your man. In fact chances are I might not even be attracted to him let alone want to suck him or put my whatsit up his bottom.

Its really as simple as setting ground rules at the start of a meet, or are you Super straight guys (who by the way visit my page or wink more than anyone else) just so insecure that the thought of having a bi guy looking at you in that way puts you off?

Rant over"

Completely this.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Oh of course, I fully appreciate that, just wondering what the reasons behind it were."

they don't need a reason, it's their choice and as long as its clearly articulated on their profile then just go with that and maybe concentrate on those who will meet you?

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We've absolutely no issues with meeting bi guys. We've met a few already, over the years, and at no point did hubby feel 'at risk'.

We've actually found it less stressful as the bi guy isn't scared or worried by accidental sword crossing while in the mix (dp, dvp, licking me while in doggy position etc) .

We only meet black guys now and the amount we reject due to their 'homophobic' rants on their profile is far greater than the ones we chat to.

We want real, proper mfm meets while the more homophobic man gets scared at the sight in another erect cock in their general vicinity

X

We will play with Bi males as part of another couple, and I (Mr) am straight.

But in the interests of honesty, it's something I had to think about, as to if I would be comfortable with it.

Things that run through my head

1. Are they checking me out?

2. Parts can, and do touch while playing, will he get a thrill from that?

3. Will they respect that I'm straight?

4. Will they say sexually suggestive things to me?

5. Will they try anything on, or "accidently" do something, I.e. A wandering hand "oops, sorry didn't realise that was you.."

That's just a few of them.

I accept that I'm highly likely to be out of order for thinking such things, or overthinking it.

I ultimately accepted it was my issue, not theirs, and I shouldn't hold it against them (pun intended)

However, I respect anyones comfort zones, boundaries and choices.

"Some people say no bi guys as they wish to continue giving blood, it's not always homophobic or fear they are going to be pounced on "

That's a pretty homophobic comment right there. Assuming that all bi guys might have something? You can catch something from anyone, and the only preventative to this is playing safe, which I for one always do..

"Some people say no bi guys as they wish to continue giving blood, it's not always homophobic or fear they are going to be pounced on

That's a pretty homophobic comment right there. Assuming that all bi guys might have something? You can catch something from anyone, and the only preventative to this is playing safe, which I for one always do.."

It wasn't my _iew, but rules stated from the NHS and I agree with you

"Some people say no bi guys as they wish to continue giving blood, it's not always homophobic or fear they are going to be pounced on

That's a pretty homophobic comment right there. Assuming that all bi guys might have something? You can catch something from anyone, and the only preventative to this is playing safe, which I for one always do.."

*shakes head....

Simple I don't want guys near me at all if there might want more than to help me pleasure Mrs booty ,as just not comfortable with it but I have no issues being near another guy for her pleasure not another guys

That's a pretty homophobic comment right there. Assuming that all bi guys might have something? You can catch something from anyone, and the only preventative to this is playing safe, which I for one always do..

It wasn't my _iew, but rules stated from the NHS and I agree with you"

My apologies, I'm unable to give blood due to a blood condition I have so wasn't aware that they had that rule

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have no issue

Rant over"

Who gives a fuck? Why Would you want to meet people like that anyway?

Rant over

Who gives a fuck? Why Would you want to meet people like that anyway? "

Valid point

My apologies, I'm unable to give blood due to a blood condition I have so wasn't aware that they had that rule"

No problem, ultimately you're never going to know for certain who else the person your having sex with has had sex with whether you meet them here or on a night out, so it seems very outdated in today's world

What I don't get is why everyone has to shout about what they don't want.

If I don't find someone attractive I don't have to list reasons why.

Could you imagine if I did.

Don't message me if

1. You eat a burger with a knife and fork

2. You leave the toilet seat up

3. You walk like Frankenstein's monster

4. You have a cock that looks like it belongs on a horse

5. You like to text 50 times a day

6. You will want to hug me for hours after sex

7. If I don't find you attractive

Blah blah blah.

What ever people prefer it's up to them and they should not have to be made to feel like they have to explain or justify themselves to anyone.

But in saying that I don't think you need to start a thread asking why you're getting messages either.

Delete, ready, whatever, I don't think anyone really cares.

"What I don't get is why everyone has to shout about what they don't want.

Don't message me if

Blah blah blah.

What ever people prefer it's up to them and they should not have to be made to feel like they have to explain or justify themselves to anyone.

But in saying that I don't think you need to start a thread asking why you're getting messages either.

Delete, ready, whatever, I don't think anyone really cares. "

Who eats a burger with a knife and fork?!?!

Exactly. Who eats a burger with a knife and fork?!

He did and that was that date done.

By *antasticMrsFoxMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Don't message me if

Blah blah blah.

Delete, ready, whatever, I don't think anyone really cares. "

Bugger 1 & 6 we have no chance now

Nooooooooooo. You eat a burger with a knife and fork?!?!

Don't message me if

Blah blah blah.

Bugger 1 & 6 we have no chance now "

Cuddles I can take or leave, depends on the situation. But burger with a knife and fork? Nahhh mate

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I've always been slightly suspicious about the whole blood donor argument. How would they know? And how many women give blood and state "no" when asked if they've had sex with a bisexual man because they have no idea who he had sex with before them?

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

I'm bi. Have no interest in cock. prefer to be with the woman on a meet.

By *antasticMrsFoxMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Nooooooooooo. You eat a burger with a knife and fork?!?! "

Nope of course not... full on carnivores here....hands and greasy fingers . Same with hot wings

"Nooooooooooo. You eat a burger with a knife and fork?!?!

Nope of course not... full on carnivores here....hands and greasy fingers . Same with hot wings "

Ideal!!

Not sure certainly wouldnt bother me im not bi myself but im equally not a greek god that no man will be able to resist

I think deep down this is more about how comfortable the male in the couple is comfortable in His own sexuality!

As to most people this really doesn't matter .

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Thats ok with us , we dont meet straight guys or girls

No problem, ultimately you're never going to know for certain who else the person your having sex with has had sex with whether you meet them here or on a night out, so it seems very outdated in today's world

What exactly is todays world because I must have missed the meeting , In my world I accept what I want and dont accept what I believe to be wrong

Please let me know when the rule book for everyone comes out so i can fall in to line

"No problem, ultimately you're never going to know for certain who else the person your having sex with has had sex with whether you meet them here or on a night out, so it seems very outdated in today's world

What exactly is todays world because I must have missed the meeting , In my world I accept what I want and dont accept what I believe to be wrong

Please let me know when the rule book for everyone comes out so i can fall in to line "

I meant the NHS attitude seems stuck in the past all very 1980's to me

I hate the inference that us wierd odd and incredibly outdated straight people constantly get labelled that were predjudice to gay and bi people

heres the news were not ,,, get on with it have fun do what the fuck you like we really really dont care

"I hate the inference that us wierd odd and incredibly outdated straight people constantly get labelled that were predjudice to gay and bi people

heres the news were not ,,, get on with it have fun do what the fuck you like we really really dont care

"

This just shoes its the older people that still have the prejudices .

Obviously an sge thing

"I hate the inference that us wierd odd and incredibly outdated straight people constantly get labelled that were predjudice to gay and bi people

Obviously an sge thing "

its SHOWS not shoes clearly education was an age thing too , you unsurprisingly missed the point now wheres my cocoa

Obviously an sge thing

its SHOWS not shoes clearly education was an age thing too , you unsurprisingly missed the point now wheres my cocoa "

Sorry grandad

Bloody predictive text .

Its a modern thing unlike your attitude to modern lifestyles

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

My apologies, I'm unable to give blood due to a blood condition I have so wasn't aware that they had that rule"

Glad you go that straight

I can't give blood for other reasons so bi guys are fine by me

Ok for the hard of understanding

my attitude is I have no problem with gay or bi people at all have fun live your life yada yada yada

but dont tell me Im prejudice thats the bit I dont get

because Im straight does not mean im prejudice

I am someones grandad actually and very proud

"Ok for the hard of understanding

my attitude is I have no problem with gay or bi people at all have fun live your life yada yada yada

I am someones grandad actually and very proud "

Just saying it older persons attitudes.

It actually wasn't personally aimed at u .

But younger people have a far more open minded thesedays . Which was my point

Rant over"

It's just homophobia. And not really the open hate that some people have. It's from cultural homophobia.

What if he gays me. Worse ... what if I like it. What will people think. He likes cock so he will love mine (let's be honest most guys adore their cocks so why wouldn't someone else adore it)

If you instinctively look at gay people as being less than you, then the idea of being in bed with one would terrify you and you aren't going to show nuance and pick out the difference between gay and bi.

It's not just men wither. My wife wants to try ass play with me but she's afraid of it too. It's too gay apparently. I have no opinion on it one way or another but I'm shocked by her attitude

Mr Arrow

Rant over

It's just homophobia. And not really the open hate that some people have. It's from cultural homophobia.

What if he gays me. Worse ... what if I like it. What will people think. He likes cock so he will love mine (let's be honest most guys adore their cocks so why wouldn't someone else adore it)

If you instinctively look at gay people as being less than you, then the idea of being in bed with one would terrify you and you aren't going to show nuance and pick out the difference between gay and bi.

It's not just men wither. My wife wants to try ass play with me but she's afraid of it too. It's too gay apparently. I have no opinion on it one way or another but I'm shocked by her attitude

Mr Arrow

Bloody well said

Here here

"

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

"Some people say no bi guys as they wish to continue giving blood, it's not always homophobic or fear they are going to be pounced on "
as the OP mention, being bi doesn't mean you are going to leap at every guy. Also playing safe and regular tests will protect you from STIs that could preclude blood donation. Don't forget that unprotected heterosexual sex is just as risky.

Atlast some sense

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Doesn't open-mindedness include accepting peoples preferences?

"

Some are,mostly towards gay and bi men.

"Oh of course, I fully appreciate that, just wondering what the reasons behind it were."

Unofficial answer; because you are presumed to be:

1) Promiscuous

2) Addicted to cock to the extent that if you saw a straight guys on them you would be able to resist trying to get it into your mouth

3) Riddled with diseases

Official answer; it's just our preference

"Oh of course, I fully appreciate that, just wondering what the reasons behind it were.

they don't need a reason, it's their choice and as long as its clearly articulated on their profile then just go with that and maybe concentrate on those who will meet you?"

Every decision has a reason, conscious or sub-conscious. OP is asking for reasons on a discussion forum. If people don't want to answer then nobody is obliged to, but it's a reasonable question to ask.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

Personally I can't see the point of a 3some witb 2 straight men? Maybe I'm missing something.

Up on them there hills

"Personally I can't see the point of a 3some witb 2 straight men? Maybe I'm missing something."

Being a couple?

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

To be honest (and I'm bi) I look at people saying "no bi's" no differently from people saying "soft swap only" or "no kissing" etc - it's just another boundary that people have, nothing more, nothing less and I shan't criticise them for it, or try and push them into crossing that boundary.

Mr G

"Personally I can't see the point of a 3some witb 2 straight men? Maybe I'm missing something."

We did it once.... never again!

"Personally I can't see the point of a 3some witb 2 straight men? Maybe I'm missing something.

We did it once.... never again! "

Ive done it and its crap . Both guys shuffling around trying not to touch eachother.

It's ridiculous

Up on them there hills

Wow, someones choice, ridiculous because it's not yours.... interesting.

"Wow, someones choice, ridiculous because it's not yours.... interesting. "

Happy for your wife to be with the same sex but your too manley to let yourself go . Older persons mentality.

The world has moved on thank God

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

It's my personal choice not to meet with Bi men.

OP I'm one male fabber who hasn't looked at your profile or messaged you.

"No" I don't think 'I'll catch Bi' there are things I don't want to do..

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"It's my personal choice not to meet with Bi men."

As a bisexual man, it's my choice not to meet you too

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm bi and I'm absolutely fine with just playing with f at a meet. I'm not some sort of cock monster who's going to pounce on your man. In fact chances are I might not even be attracted to him let alone want to suck him or put my whatsit up his bottom."

The Doors - People are Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CHi_9sxj0

"Wow, someones choice, ridiculous because it's not yours.... interesting. "

I think he meant ridiculous because of how awkward it can be when two people are scared of some body contact.

I think it means if both blokes are straight then they will keep a distance....and some straight guys are more comfortable with that x

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 03:21:59]

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

Don't message me if

Blah blah blah.

Who eats a burger with a knife and fork?!?!"

Who has a cock like a horse lol

"Simple I don't want guys near me at all if there might want more than to help me pleasure Mrs booty ,as just not comfortable with it but I have no issues being near another guy for her pleasure not another guys "

What a totally insane comment. You actually think a bi curious guy might try to leap on you? If you make it perfectly clear that no bi is taking place then a bi wont have a problem with it, they like females too.... remember?

Jeez!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

visiter

Don't message me if

Blah blah blah.

Who eats a burger with a knife and fork?!?!

Who has a cock like a horse lol "

A horse usually

"Simple I don't want guys near me at all if there might want more than to help me pleasure Mrs booty ,as just not comfortable with it but I have no issues being near another guy for her pleasure not another guys "
We feel bad for your missus that you think a bi guy is going to be more interested in you than her. News flash: they would not be!

This is a stupid and outmoded argument.

This is a stupid and outmoded argument."

Like I said in an earlier thread this is NHS guidelines, and seem very outdated now, I am not really sure what the reasoning is behind it but I expect many continue to give blood after sexual relations with bi men

Is it not about personal preference? It is amazing to see if people give their preferences on their profile it gets slated.

As adults on an adult site it makes no sense to argue about people's personal preferences as there is enough variety around for everyone to find like minded people to get in touch with and hang out with.

Live and let live but please allow people to have their opinions and preferences without making them out to be in the wrong for being up front about what they are looking for or not looking for.

Something I've never understood is the fact that some people feel the need to question the validity of other people choices.

If couples don't want to meet bi guys then so be it - what's the problem ?

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

"I've always been slightly suspicious about the whole blood donor argument. How would they know? And how many women give blood and state "no" when asked if they've had sex with a bisexual man because they have no idea who he had sex with before them? "
they should be honest and tell them if they know they have

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

"Simple I don't want guys near me at all if there might want more than to help me pleasure Mrs booty ,as just not comfortable with it but I have no issues being near another guy for her pleasure not another guys We feel bad for your missus that you think a bi guy is going to be more interested in you than her. News flash: they would not be! "
if hes bi he might be, how would you know hes not. a lot of bi men will play with couples just for the thrill of a man being there. newsflash!

It could be perception of risk?

I'm a blood donor. There are lots of questions and checks before you can donate. Several of the more serious ones revolve around, if you are a man, having had sex with another man.

This is medically a higher risk of carrying various STIs. A medical, statistical fact.

Maybe fore some couples this is part of the reason?

Clearly all gay or bi men are totally out of control and dive on your cock as soon as you look away

As a straight guy I wouldn't go anywhere near a couple who specify no bi men, because the guy of such a couple clearly has issues, and I do not want to be naked in front of a guy who has issues.

This is the female speaking here.

It's all about fantasy and I simply don't have fantasies about gay or bi guys. Sorry but that is the truth of the matter.

Fucking hell this has got just as bad as the "No Asians" thread.

People have the right to choose who they fuck using whatever parameters they wish to use to select a potential meet & shouldn't need to explain their rational at all to anyone.

So much whining on here you'd never guess it's meant to be a site for adults

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

"Fucking hell this has got just as bad as the "No Asians" thread.

People have the right to choose who they fuck using whatever parameters they wish to use to select a potential meet & shouldn't need to explain their rational at all to anyone.

So much whining on here you'd never guess it's meant to be a site for adults "

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 08:20:07]

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

When I recently discovered that I have a bi side I decided to run with it and have fun with it. Yes being open about it closes some doors but it opens others too.

Do I invest any time worrying about the reasons why some couples don't meet bi or bi curious guys? No. We all have preferences and we all have our own biasses and fears. Some with a bit of foundation, others totally devoid of logic.

Saying you don't meet bi or bi curious guys is a bit like saying you don't meet married guys. They are all over the swinging scene hiding in plane sight.

When I meet a couple the woman is the primary focus of my attention. Although these days I lean more towards couples into bi or cuckold fun. It has more to do with everyone being relaxed and at ease with possible sword crossing collisions than a craving to have the guy put my cock in his mouth.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Sorry plain not plane...holidays on the brain lol

I've played with a mixed bi/straight pairing of males before and it didn't cause any issues, though all of us were single. There was the occasional, slightly strangled, "Dude, stop looking at me like that, I'm not into sausage," but it was more of a joke than anything else. We all had fun.

I don't understand why people would see any difference between having a bi or straight guy there but then I'm bi. I don't understand why people see gender as an issue either . All each to their own I guess!

Up on them there hills

"Wow, someones choice, ridiculous because it's not yours.... interesting.

Happy for your wife to be with the same sex but your too manley to let yourself go . Older persons mentality.

The world has moved on thank God"

Obviously the world hasn't moved on, stereotyping is still rife. It is the ladies call, not mine.

We don't meet straight guys, are we heterophobic?

We don't have problems finding bi friendly couples.

Up on them there hills

"We don't meet straight guys, are we heterophobic? "

We don't meet A sexual's. Does that make me a phobic?

"

You don't have to understand it you just have to accept other peoples preferences like people accept yours.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

My self respect and dignity stops me questioning 'why', I simply couldn't care fucking less.

They state it as a preference, my life is not impacted negatively.

Often the bleating and simpering is .

It's sex with a stranger I am being excluded from, nothing more

You don't have to understand it you just have to accept other peoples preferences like people accept yours."

Yes, accepting things you don't understand, the cornerstone of any healthy society

in Lancashire

"Oh of course, I fully appreciate that, just wondering what the reasons behind it were.

they don't need a reason, it's their choice and as long as its clearly articulated on their profile then just go with that and maybe concentrate on those who will meet you?

Every decision has a reason, conscious or sub-conscious. OP is asking for reasons on a discussion forum. If people don't want to answer then nobody is obliged to, but it's a reasonable question to ask. "

thanks, pretty aware of that..

and thanks again for explaining what the OP is asking for, btw you didn't need to but crack on..

not sure I said anything about anyone being obliged to answer but again crack on..

of course its a reasonable question to ask, again and again and again it seems but hey that the forums..

it smacks as do other's wanting to know the individual personal reasons for every choice or preference that others have of a 'you must justify to me why you don't wish to meet x.y or z'..

no one has to and maybe some should just accept that, respect it and concentrate their energy on those with whom they share mutual interests..

in Lancashire

"Something I've never understood is the fact that some people feel the need to question the validity of other people choices.

If couples don't want to meet bi guys then so be it - what's the problem ?"

possibly a sense of entitlement or just curiosity..

in Lancashire

"Ok for the hard of understanding

I am someones grandad actually and very proud

Just saying it older persons attitudes.

It actually wasn't personally aimed at u .

But younger people have a far more open minded thesedays . Which was my point"

stating that one age group has an attitude is not exactly a sign of being open minded..

it would be equally not open minded to say that young people lack the life experience to take into account other people in different age groups may also differ in their opinions..

Every decision has a reason, conscious or sub-conscious. OP is asking for reasons on a discussion forum. If people don't want to answer then nobody is obliged to, but it's a reasonable question to ask.

and thanks again for explaining what the OP is asking for, btw you didn't need to but crack on..

not sure I said anything about anyone being obliged to answer but again crack on..

of course its a reasonable question to ask, again and again and again it seems but hey that the forums..

it smacks as do other's wanting to know the individual personal reasons for every choice or preference that others have of a 'you must justify to me why you don't wish to meet x.y or z'..

no one has to and maybe some should just accept that, respect it and concentrate their energy on those with whom they share mutual interests..

"

OK so you find it irritating that the forums are full of the same questions over and over again, I get that.

I find it irritating that people think that "making a choice" or "having a preference" is some kind of sacred thing that can't be questioned.

People can make a choice to join the flat earth society if they want to. They don't have to justify it and I don't have to respect it.

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

It wasn't my _iew, but rules stated from the NHS and I agree with you"

Doesn't say anything on the Blood Donor site about this - unless you are having unprotected sex!

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 11:57:52]

in Lancashire

OK so you find it irritating that the forums are full of the same questions over and over again, I get that.

I find it irritating that people think that "making a choice" or "having a preference" is some kind of sacred thing that can't be questioned.

People can make a choice to join the flat earth society if they want to. They don't have to justify it and I don't have to respect it. "

nope I don't find it irritating, its the way of the forums is all..

does your irritation cross into the vanilla world? eg. in a restaurant do you feel irritated if someone is eating something you don't like?

people can ad still will do question other's preferences but is it not a negative thing? a couple who have no wish to meet a bi guy won't be swayed by constantly having their choices questioned and the reasons why delved into..

more than likely to piss them off..

maybe people should accept other's are different and live and let live?

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

Clearly it is all about choice and personal preference.

And 'the gay' is contagious :P

I don't meet Bi guys because the risk of AIDS is higher than a straight guy. I am not homophobic, it is a fact. And before you all yell condoms, Aids is spread by blood to blood contact.

OP has asked for reasons, that is mine.

I have nothing against Bi blokes, but I don't want to fuck them.

XXX

People can make a choice to join the flat earth society if they want to. They don't have to justify it and I don't have to respect it.

nope I don't find it irritating, its the way of the forums is all..

does your irritation cross into the vanilla world? eg. in a restaurant do you feel irritated if someone is eating something you don't like?

people can ad still will do question other's preferences but is it not a negative thing? a couple who have no wish to meet a bi guy won't be swayed by constantly having their choices questioned and the reasons why delved into..

more than likely to piss them off..

maybe people should accept other's are different and live and let live?

"

What was it that Plato said about the unexamined life?

You're conflating things. I'm not annoyed by anyone's preferences at all. We don't have time to meet all the people we'd like to so it's certainly not limiting our fun.

I'm just annoyed at people who don't understand the difference between a statement and an explanation. As I say, nobody has to give either but it is annoying when people volunteer a statement and try and pass it off as an explanation.

Doesn't say anything on the Blood Donor site about this - unless you are having unprotected sex! "

Last time I gave blood (which was this year) it states in the form you are asked to complete about having sex with a man in the last 12 months who has had sexual intercourse or oral sex with another man

Doesn't say anything on the Blood Donor site about this - unless you are having unprotected sex! "

Just checked, yes it does under blood safety!!

"I don't meet Bi guys because the risk of AIDS is higher than a straight guy. I am not homophobic, it is a fact. And before you all yell condoms, Aids is spread by blood to blood contact.

XXX"

That straight guy could have fucked me, and I've fucked my bi partner and lots of other bi guys, so don't really get this argument??

"I don't meet Bi guys because the risk of AIDS is higher than a straight guy. I am not homophobic, it is a fact. And before you all yell condoms, Aids is spread by blood to blood contact.

XXX

That straight guy could have fucked me, and I've fucked my bi partner and lots of other bi guys, so don't really get this argument??"

The above argument only holds up if u onow every previous partner of every previous lover both of u had ever had .

Oh and ofcourse people telling the truth . My inbox is full of straight guys wanting to meet !!

Of course we cannot know the sexual history of every bloke who writes to us claiming to be straight!

That doesn't change the fact that if we know he is bi or gay then we are simply not interested.

"Of course we cannot know the sexual history of every bloke who writes to us claiming to be straight!

That doesn't change the fact that if we know he is bi or gay then we are simply not interested."

Well that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever . But good luck anyway

By *ilvercharmCouple  over a year ago

Our gate

"When I recently discovered that I have a bi side I decided to run with it and have fun with it. Yes being open about it closes some doors but it opens others too.

Do I invest any time worrying about the reasons why some couples don't meet bi or bi curious guys? No. We all have preferences and we all have our own biasses and fears. Some with a bit of foundation, others totally devoid of logic.

Saying you don't meet bi or bi curious guys is a bit like saying you don't meet married guys. They are all over the swinging scene hiding in plane sight.

When I meet a couple the woman is the primary focus of my attention. Although these days I lean more towards couples into bi or cuckold fun. It has more to do with everyone being relaxed and at ease with possible sword crossing collisions than a craving to have the guy put my cock in his mouth."

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Has anyone ever seen, or can point us in the direction of a profile which states "No bi women" or has the same utterly heterosexual tone with regards to the female half?

Just wondering as haven't yet seen one.

By *3tro_AnnyaWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

More bi guys for me

"Has anyone ever seen, or can point us in the direction of a profile which states "No bi women" or has the same utterly heterosexual tone with regards to the female half?

Just wondering as haven't yet seen one.

"

was just about to post the very same lol

"Exactly. Who eats a burger with a knife and fork?!

He did and that was that date done. "

Errrrmmmm................

It's up to anyone who they want to meet ! We say that as a fully bi MFF trio who only wish to meet bi people !

If straight people don't want to meet us either who are we to complain !

We are a secure bi couple, happy to play straight or bi as long as there is a connection.

Ps nothing hotter than seeing hubby suck cock ??

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

This...

please dont always assume its the guy saying no in couples.. not all women want bi guys either..

just stick to the profiles that match what your looking for.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

XXX"

I've had two sexual experiences with men involving anal, both over a year ago and had three clear tests since then. Am I still considered too risky?

Up on them there hills

If I could find a man I fancied, no problem. Her, she finds a man she can dominate, as in sexual, she is not interested and bi men fall into that category.

Me iI have no problem with bi. ask my Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic