FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for men

question for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you are straight but during a great session with another couple or single guy your female partner really wants to see you get it on with the guy. would you do it or refuse and risk a pee'd off woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Never pee off the female...lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry, I'm not a man, but I would never ask Billy to do something he wasn't happy with, and I certainly wouldn't be pee'd off if I did ask him to do something and he said no. No one should be made to feel bad if they don't want to do something

Poppy

I'm straight do no I wouldn't.

Sexuality is dead, now stick a dress on me and call me Shelia

"you are straight but during a great session with another couple or single guy your female partner really wants to see you get it on with the guy. would you do it or refuse and risk a pee'd off woman"

Don't do watersports

Id do it but she have to be forceful dominant huge turn on

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Sorry, I'm not a man, but I would never ask Billy to do something he wasn't happy with, and I certainly wouldn't be pee'd off if I did ask him to do something and he said no. No one should be made to feel bad if they don't want to do something

Poppy"

For the purposes of your scenario, can you clarify if I am I straight or Fab straight ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"For the purposes of your scenario, can you clarify if I am I straight or Fab straight ? "

Ok for the purpose of this scenario: the women does not stick by the "don't push someone to do more than they want rule" as everyone should

You are proper straight not fab "straight unless i can't find a woman so a guy will do straight".

"For the purposes of your scenario, can you clarify if I am I straight or Fab straight ?

Ok for the purpose of this scenario: the women does not stick by the "don't push someone to do more than they want rule" as everyone should

You are proper straight not fab "straight unless i can't find a woman so a guy will do straight".

"

I might let him give me a little suck but there'd be no way he'd be going near my starfish

» Add a new message to this topic