FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I have really tried.

I have really tried.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read profiles fully everytime, compile email to suit, don't show cock pics unless asked, send face pic on request, answer all questions honestly and fully, compliment photos etc etc etc but anything minutely amiss no matter how trivial then that's it...totally ignored or blocked.....It is just me isn't it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Read profiles fully everytime, compile email to suit, don't show cock pics unless asked, send face pic on request, answer all questions honestly and fully, compliment photos etc etc etc but anything minutely amiss no matter how trivial then that's it...totally ignored or blocked.....It is just me isn't it!!"

I'm pretty sure there are others in the same boat

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Bet you haven't sacrificed a goat yet. Everyone forgets that.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Patience is the key lol

Repeat the above patience is key and your not alone many men will abide by the expectations in profiles and get nothing so don't worry

"Read profiles fully everytime, compile email to suit, don't show cock pics unless asked, send face pic on request, answer all questions honestly and fully, compliment photos etc etc etc but anything minutely amiss no matter how trivial then that's it...totally ignored or blocked.....It is just me isn't it!!"

Just an idea. Have you considered writing a profile? Most people read them before responding to a message so it might increase your chances?

"Bet you haven't sacrificed a goat yet. Everyone forgets that."

Haha

Chester/Wirral

Defeatist attitude aswell doesn't look attractive nobody will fuck you out of sympathy. You have to invest in this lifestyle to reap the rewards. More effort and better attitude required!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Your profile says more about other people than yourself. The tone is generally negative. If we had a message from you, we'd view your profile before deciding to read your message. Sorry!

Its just the fact that there is always a reason not to meet.

Is that the point of being on here?

It is a site to meet people isn't it?

It has never been lets meet, it bit by bit, little steps at a time then just as you think it is going well ...wallop .....no sorry you have a picture on the wall in your house and I don't like it so wont meet you...good bye or you have other friends etc!!

Chester/Wirral

"Its just the fact that there is always a reason not to meet.

It has never been lets meet, it bit by bit, little steps at a time then just as you think it is going well ...wallop .....no sorry you have a picture on the wall in your house and I don't like it so wont meet you...good bye or you have other friends etc!!"

sounds like your getting a lot of false hope, don't get your hopes up till your meet is arranged an they turn up or you turn up at there's etc, be more carefree keep your options open hedge your bets.

False hope? Its a swingers site to meet for sex not a dating agency...If I wanted to play emotional football for an age before meeting Id be on Elite singles.........

I was obviously expecting too much.....just frustrated I guess. No offence meant!

"Its just the fact that there is always a reason not to meet.

It has never been lets meet, it bit by bit, little steps at a time then just as you think it is going well ...wallop .....no sorry you have a picture on the wall in your house and I don't like it so wont meet you...good bye or you have other friends etc!!"

You are missing the point. People are here to have sex with compatible people. Compatible.

Oh, and I can't see a picture on your wall.

Chester/Wirral

"False hope? Its a swingers site to meet for sex not a dating agency...If I wanted to play emotional football for an age before meeting Id be on Elite singles.........

I was obviously expecting too much.....just frustrated I guess. No offence meant!"

till plans are concrete expect nothing, I am fully aware this is a swingers site, you see I give you good advice and you throw it back in my face, your on your own now

By *azleesiCouple  over a year ago

west bromwich

Get yourself to a club,meet plenty of potential play partners

Sorry to throw it back...wasn't meant like that.

It is just frustrating.

Anyway I will shut up and do something else for a while.

Come back re-group and try again.

Thank you for your time and apologies if I sound negative and a moaning old sod lol!

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Got to have patience

Decent profile and pics usually help

» Add a new message to this topic