FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Plus size appreciation

Plus size appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Constantly seeing plus size women on here making threads about being verbally abused or not getting much joy. Decided I make this thread to cheer you up so you can see just how much you are wanted by men on here. Plus size fans over here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But that's just objectifying larger women as much as the people who post negative comments...

Why don't you just say that you like women for who they are, regardless of body image?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But that's just objectifying larger women as much as the people who post negative comments...

Why don't you just say that you like women for who they are, regardless of body image?

"

I've tried to do something nice and yet it still gets dissatisfaction bloody hell !

Have a quick scan of the last two days forum threads.

"But that's just objectifying larger women as much as the people who post negative comments...

I've tried to do something nice and yet it still gets dissatisfaction bloody hell !"

Maybe if you do a forum search you will see other threads with the same intentions... And they haven't gone down well either....

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Constantly seeing plus size women on here making threads about being verbally abused or not getting much joy. Decided I make this thread to cheer you up so you can see just how much you are wanted by men on here. Plus size fans over here "
and it's very nice to hear. X

» Add a new message to this topic