FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Durex pleasure ring

Durex pleasure ring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-aint-a-crowd OP   Couple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Last night we went to the supermarket as I needed batteries for my bullet vibe and some lube, and whilst there we bought a Durex pleasure ring. Now we're not new to cock rings, we've got a few and Steve likes wearing them, but this was different. I put it on Steve whilst giving him a blowjob and within seconds the tip of his cock was too big to fit in my mouth. I've never seen a cock ring have this effect, it gave him huge girth, which I instantly had to ride. We fucked for ages and for me it was ecstasy! But Steve said after a while it became uncomfortable and was too tight.

Has anyone else tried the durex pleasure ring, and have you had this issue? With cock rings we can normally fuck for ages and it's amazing for both of us, but this seemed to be more pleasure for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Last night we went to the supermarket as I needed batteries for my bullet vibe and some lube, and whilst there we bought a Durex pleasure ring. Now we're not new to cock rings, we've got a few and Steve likes wearing them, but this was different. I put it on Steve whilst giving him a blowjob and within seconds the tip of his cock was too big to fit in my mouth. I've never seen a cock ring have this effect, it gave him huge girth, which I instantly had to ride. We fucked for ages and for me it was ecstasy! But Steve said after a while it became uncomfortable and was too tight.

Has anyone else tried the durex pleasure ring, and have you had this issue? With cock rings we can normally fuck for ages and it's amazing for both of us, but this seemed to be more pleasure for me."

. Sounds like you pair had tea fun...yum yum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've worn them before, for the benefit of my partners more than me. For me it's just an odd sensation, but the girls I've been with definitely got lots of benefit from them

» Add a new message to this topic