FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If I don't have sex soon, I will.....

If I don't have sex soon, I will.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubbykitten OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Join a convent undercover then invite everyone from FAB to evening service.... once everyone is in, I will bolt the doors, break open the wine, and set up a dungeon in the chapel! Drag that red carpet over a bunch of pew cushions and lay there with my legs in the air like a d*unken whore .... saying 'lord bless my pussy but she has to break free!!!!!!!!!'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Join a convent undercover then invite everyone from FAB to evening service.... once everyone is in, I will bolt the doors, break open the wine, and set up a dungeon in the chapel! Drag that red carpet over a bunch of pew cushions and lay there with my legs in the air like a d*unken whore .... saying 'lord bless my pussy but she has to break free!!!!!!!!!'

"

You need to start answering the fancy a fuck emails sent with cock pics

By *ubbykitten OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"Join a convent undercover then invite everyone from FAB to evening service.... once everyone is in, I will bolt the doors, break open the wine, and set up a dungeon in the chapel! Drag that red carpet over a bunch of pew cushions and lay there with my legs in the air like a d*unken whore .... saying 'lord bless my pussy but she has to break free!!!!!!!!!'

You need to start answering the fancy a fuck emails sent with cock pics "

I retract this thread immediately!

can I be locked up with you please

"

Count me in!

Come to Manchester and let me show you my city and we can engage on a cerebral level!

"

Loool should be easy for women to get a meet try being a single guy almost impossible.

P.s ur version of Queen made me laugh X

Last time that happened the altar spontaneously combusted as Lucifer smiled....

Mx

If only you'd posted this tomorrow, made it even more beautifully blasphemous

» Add a new message to this topic