FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is yours lickable!?

Is yours lickable!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love to lick pussy.that is all I think about...pussy juice running down my face is what I need. Mmmmmm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Luv doing that mmmm it's my favourite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prefer a bacon sarnie at the mo personally

"Prefer a bacon sarnie at the mo personally "
Yep with you on the bacon sarnie bit early for pussy

Oh, thank goodness that there's at least one man on here who isn't fixated on it...!

I'd rather have a bacon sarnie too!

yea its very

Mine don't get licked enough so I'm guessing it's not that lickable

By *rikki1967ukMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Mine don't get licked enough so I'm guessing it's not that lickable "

No pussy pics but if the rest anything to go by you look very lickable.

My guess is your mail box will be filling up at the mere suggestion!

Fear not.Non lickable women of the world,there is a cure, we have discovered the secret.

All we have to do is secrete some bacon down there and guys will be all over us..mmm mmmm.

(No ketchup?? Just a guess).

By *issnwtyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Love a guy that's good with his tongue

I can make it taste like bacon

"Mine don't get licked enough so I'm guessing it's not that lickable

My guess is your mail box will be filling up at the mere suggestion! "

Nope not a single offer

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"Mine don't get licked enough so I'm guessing it's not that lickable

My guess is your mail box will be filling up at the mere suggestion!

Nope not a single offer "

Go on then, I'll give you a sympathy lick lol

"Love a guy that's good with his tongue"

Well helloooo. Lol

By *issnwtyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

"Love a guy that's good with his tongue

Well helloooo. Lol "

hi

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

People seem to like licking my pussy, but in all honesty I get bored if they do it for too long. It's a warm up activity rather than the main course.

By *egin551Couple  over a year ago

south west !

Love a guy with a tongue

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"People seem to like licking my pussy, but in all honesty I get bored if they do it for too long. It's a warm up activity rather than the main course."

Same here

By *edheadaceMan  over a year ago

bradford

poor you i love spending time on a woman down there mmmmmmm

"People seem to like licking my pussy, but in all honesty I get bored if they do it for too long. It's a warm up activity rather than the main course."

If you get bored they're not doing it right! There's an art to it! A man should be able to read a woman's body language. If she is getting bored, as you say, move onto the next dish. But, if you're doing it well, you'll get neck-ache well before she's stopped needing multiple orgasms on your tongue! Mind you, the best is when she doesn't stop you cos she's bored of your licking but because you've licked her so well she's on top heat begging for the full works!

yes a very good warm up but women want deep hard sex in the end!

To the ladies who love being licked, it's my speciality, dating from my first gf who was very prissy so wouldn't be shagged! The only thing she let me do was lick her out so I spent all my time with my tongue deep inside! She was delicious to taste and she taught me special techniques which sent her squirming into multiple orgasms! I've always been complimemted on my licking ever since! Absolutely adore doing it for a lady!

"Love a guy with a tongue

"

This made me chuckle - you need to aim higher

Any ladies who fancy putting me to the test please msg me! xxx

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

To me It's foreplay and men can hardly make me cum from it, I would love to Cum from oral.

"To me It's foreplay and men can hardly make me cum from it, I would love to Cum from oral."

It's the only way I can cum I never cum through penatrive sex so a guy who does not give oral is no good to me

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"People seem to like licking my pussy, but in all honesty I get bored if they do it for too long. It's a warm up activity rather than the main course.

If you get bored they're not doing it right! There's an art to it! A man should be able to read a woman's body language. If she is getting bored, as you say, move onto the next dish. But, if you're doing it well, you'll get neck-ache well before she's stopped needing multiple orgasms on your tongue! Mind you, the best is when she doesn't stop you cos she's bored of your licking but because you've licked her so well she's on top heat begging for the full works! "

This is what most men who like licking pussy claim. I have yet to meet a man or woman who proudly profess to be good at licking that are actually any good. On the other hand my partner is so good with his tongue he can make me come in a few seconds. Anyone taking longer simply isn't doing it right.

"People seem to like licking my pussy, but in all honesty I get bored if they do it for too long. It's a warm up activity rather than the main course.

If you get bored they're not doing it right! There's an art to it! A man should be able to read a woman's body language. If she is getting bored, as you say, move onto the next dish. But, if you're doing it well, you'll get neck-ache well before she's stopped needing multiple orgasms on your tongue! Mind you, the best is when she doesn't stop you cos she's bored of your licking but because you've licked her so well she's on top heat begging for the full works!

This is what most men who like licking pussy claim. I have yet to meet a man or woman who proudly profess to be good at licking that are actually any good. On the other hand my partner is so good with his tongue he can make me come in a few seconds. Anyone taking longer simply isn't doing it right."

Yours looks very lickable x

This is what most men who like licking pussy claim. I have yet to meet a man or woman who proudly profess to be good at licking that are actually any good. On the other hand my partner is so good with his tongue he can make me come in a few seconds. Anyone taking longer simply isn't doing it right."

Wow! In a few seconds? That's exceptional! You must seriously excite each other! Mind you, I enjoy taking my time down there! I can literally enjoy it for hours! If there was a Guiness World record fir the longest pussy-lick I'd put my tongue in the ring!

Licking is one thing... Stimulation is a different art

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

My technique is to start with the clit until it starts to swell, then move down and go around the labia in circular 'laps' until you know the time is right to go 'broad tongue' and start going up and down in gradual, ever increasing speed. The taste, juiciness and moaning will let you know when it's time to get your head up and get a condom on.

Ummm...didn't mean that to sound like a recipe but you can probably forget any crap you have ever heard about 'reciting the alphabet' whilst giving cunnilingus. I can pretty much guarantee it doesn't work...

I only cum by self pleasure not had oral or sex that's made me cum in a long time

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"I only cum by self pleasure not had oral or sex that's made me cum in a long time "

I predict that in a very short time you will have an inbox full of offers attempting to prove you wrong...

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Yep, me (him). Mrs N loves it and done to completion too, every time that is.

id say so

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Its my favourite skill , I enjoy giving oral to completion , pussy all puffed up and wet ,,,,,heaven

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

It should be qnality . Not quantity which in this case is the length of time.

The same applies to men..Having your cock sucked for too long also becomes boring .

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Love a guy with a tongue

This made me chuckle - you need to aim higher "

Aim for the eyes!?

» Add a new message to this topic