FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Welfare check

Welfare check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a little confused so I need the forums help.

I've been speaking to someone for 3 months, everything was great and I thought we made a connection. We met and everything went well. We had two great days of heaven.. Now she won't answer my emails and text.

I understand people change their minds but I'm concerned something might have happened to her. I've been calling the hotel and texting but no answer.

I still have the hotel key. So I'm wondering if I should go do a welfare check. She is traveling alone and I hope she is safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Why not contact the Hotel and voice your concerns, they will have access to the room as well.

"Why not contact the Hotel and voice your concerns, they will have access to the room as well. "

I was thinking that also.... But I didn't want to sound alarm bells if I didn't have to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a little confused so I need the forums help.

I've been speaking to someone for 3 months, everything was great and I thought we made a connection. We met and everything went well. We had two great days of heaven.. Now she won't answer my emails and text.

I understand people change their minds but I'm concerned something might have happened to her. I've been calling the hotel and texting but no answer.

I still have the hotel key. So I'm wondering if I should go do a welfare check. She is traveling alone and I hope she is safe."

Are you suggesting you may have fucked her to death?

I still have the hotel key. So I'm wondering if I should go do a welfare check. She is traveling alone and I hope she is safe.

Are you suggesting you may have fucked her to death? "

I'm suggesting if something happened to her. I was the last person to see her

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Are you suggesting you may have fucked her to death? "

The OP's the one that's supposed to have had a stiffy, not leave her as one

Are you suggesting you may have fucked her to death?

I'm suggesting if something happened to her. I was the last person to see her "

And the last person to fuck her...

"Are you suggesting you may have fucked her to death?

The OP's the one that's supposed to have had a stiffy, not leave her as one "

To be fair that's how I'd like to go

» Add a new message to this topic