FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the male half...

Question for the male half...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it put you off if you see a couples profile and it says something along the lines of:

"Ideally looking for a single woman but might be interested in couples / will consider couples / meet couples when we can't find a single lady"

It's not like me to be cynical, but I can't help reading between the lines that "ideally it would just be your wife coming but since that's not an option then you can tag and sit in the corner too"

What's been anyone's experience of meeting couples with profiles like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does it put you off if you see a couples profile and it says something along the lines of:

"Ideally looking for a single woman but might be interested in couples / will consider couples / meet couples when we can't find a single lady"

It's not like me to be cynical, but I can't help reading between the lines that "ideally it would just be your wife coming but since that's not an option then you can tag and sit in the corner too"

What's been anyone's experience of meeting couples with profiles like this? "

Yes I think the same.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I read that and think "second best" if we cant find a female "oh gone on, lets have a couple for the sake of it" that way we get a female.

It's not an issue for us as we find couples with similar boundaries to us, and to be honest in the end it's all 4 of us involved together. We generally take things further with couples we meet regularly and have built a relationship with.

I know our profile puts people off but at the end of the day we know what we are happy with and if your not interested then we don't expect a message and we don't tend to message people who want more then we can give. We haven't been doing this long so in time I expect our boundaries will completly change but we are happy and having fun with the way things are at the moment.

Oh and forgot to add, we may have been looking for a single female but we actually prefer couples now the dynamics work better for us

"It's not an issue for us as we find couples with similar boundaries to us, and to be honest in the end it's all 4 of us involved together. We generally take things further with couples we meet regularly and have built a relationship with.

I know our profile puts people off but at the end of the day we know what we are happy with and if your not interested then we don't expect a message and we don't tend to message people who want more then we can give. We haven't been doing this long so in time I expect our boundaries will completly change but we are happy and having fun with the way things are at the moment. "

I don't see anything wrong with the way you've written your profile. You are honest about what you want. My thread was more about other couples wording things in a way that maybe they don't really want what they say they want.

With the couples you get the MMF and FFM whiles one takes a break, sure as a Man id love 2 woman all to myself what man wouldn't, but having had that Id always prefer a couple for the variation

"I read that and think "second best" if we cant find a female "oh gone on, lets have a couple for the sake of it" that way we get a female."

I imagine an offline conversation where they discuss the hope that he's a cuckold so he'll be happy without joining in!

"Does it put you off if you see a couples profile and it says something along the lines of:

Yes I think the same."

Have you ever met any couples with that kind of profile?

We have met lots of couples with this on their profile , and it's all good .

We are very versatile and happy to play as it suits everyone .

If I'm seen as second best , that's fine too

"It's not an issue for us as we find couples with similar boundaries to us, and to be honest in the end it's all 4 of us involved together. We generally take things further with couples we meet regularly and have built a relationship with.

I know our profile puts people off but at the end of the day we know what we are happy with and if your not interested then we don't expect a message and we don't tend to message people who want more then we can give. We haven't been doing this long so in time I expect our boundaries will completly change but we are happy and having fun with the way things are at the moment.

I don't see anything wrong with the way you've written your profile. You are honest about what you want. My thread was more about other couples wording things in a way that maybe they don't really want what they say they want."

We have met a couple like that it said on their profile they just wanted girl on girl. But they messaged us and we met them socially first and we seemed to click but when play started it was obvious she didn't want girl on girl she wanted to play with my husband and her boyfriend just wanted to watch. We just got up and left they were then blocked, don't know why people just can't be honest with what they want makes things a lot easier

"With the couples you get the MMF and FFM whiles one takes a break, sure as a Man id love 2 woman all to myself what man wouldn't, but having had that Id always prefer a couple for the variation"

Completely agree

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have met lots of couples with this on their profile , and it's all good .

We are very versatile and happy to play as it suits everyone .

If I'm seen as second best , that's fine too "

Nicely put Dicks happy to see me enjoy myself. It's not being second best it's about all parties having fun in a way they are comfortable with.

I'm the female not the male, but it puts me off too, I see lots of meets posted where couples ask for a single female or bi fem couple, often implying it's the fem play that they want, I want my man to be as much a part of the meet as me, not tolerated because they couldn't find a single woman, so i'd avoid anyone asking for this on a meet.

Yeah we are put off by people who clearly want a female but hope to exclude the partner when meeting

By *jbucksCouple  over a year ago

Bletchley

I see this a lot but how we deal with it as we mainly want a female for ffm threesome but if they have a partner we do couple swinging only if all find each other sexually attractive otherwise it don't work

agreed

A LOT of couples on here don't want other men involved if they can.

I think when another woman is involved in the play and only plays with the female then it seems more innocent as there's no actual penetration. But when you bring a big real life throbbing eager cock into the picture some men don't want that side of the scene.

It's a natural response, there's only a few pople that can be comfortable letting another man fuck their partner. As a single make I'm not a swinger, this debate has been covered on here many times. And in a relationship I am very alpha. So I understand.

Would be nice to see more honesty on profiles though.

Like "here to find some women so I can see two women get it on, then I'll fuck my missus ..fellas...there's no fucking way your having a pop so don't bother asking."

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

I often look at Craig's List for entertainment, and I see tons of ads like that: 'We would LOVE to fuck your wife while you stay at home out of our way! But I suppose if you have to come along, we MIGHT consider it'.

Would it be OK if we fuck your wife, take pictures, send them to you, and call you a dickless loser!??

Sorry, but just not my thing.

We must be lucky then , as we have met lots of couples who understand NSA sex .

Although I've been just as happy to watch a couple of times , 95% of our meets with couples have incorporated all four of us .

Perhaps the basic ethos of what NSA means has been lost by those who don't want to involve the other guy ?

We had this last night in messages. It transpired that they wanted the good lady only. When we said this wasn't for us a barrage of abuse followed. Some people are strange!

"We had this last night in messages. It transpired that they wanted the good lady only. When we said this wasn't for us a barrage of abuse followed. Some people are strange!

"

Wow! I guess they though attack is the best form of defence!

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Some people are just scared to ask for what they really want. Sometimes they hope to find that lady, in a couple, and hope she'll meet alone at a future date.. but don't say so initially.

Unfortunately this says to me that by hiding their real intention they are also hiding other things from me.. an I'm then immediately caution of them. Not a good start.

» Add a new message to this topic