FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too forward??

Too forward??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in a military camp overseas so = no fun at all done 7 months, home on R&R in 10 days is it too forward or strange to offer to travel anywhere for fun? Lol I'm getting no replies hahaha

Ps I'm not wanting any confrontational or argumentative comments like the way it usually goes on the forms lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kinda seems a bit desperate to be willing to travel any where besides I don't think that's a good idea any way due to time wasters and no shows but that's just my opinion.

Your a single guy and from what I can gather getting replies or meets is pretty hard for guys on here anyway,so don't take no replies personally. You might be better going to a swingers club

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Too young for me but, mmmmm. Get out someone will enjoy having you xx

"Kinda seems a bit desperate to be willing to travel any where besides I don't think that's a good idea any way due to time wasters and no shows but that's just my opinion.

Your a single guy and from what I can gather getting replies or meets is pretty hard for guys on here anyway,so don't take no replies personally. You might be better going to a swingers club"

Not desperate just Glasgow is boring hahaha I have 23 days off most people are working when I'm off so I can venture out

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Why not go to a club or social maybe?.Miss,

"Why not go to a club or social maybe?.Miss,"

Yeh I would if I was going with or meeting someone there but I wouldn't want to just show up myself, :-/ I imagine standing myself looking like a twat hahaha x

» Add a new message to this topic