FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To gag or not to gag, that is the question.

To gag or not to gag, that is the question.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just pondering the subject of deep throating and whether gagging was part of the appeal.

Do you like to see the other person gagging as you slide your cock to the back of their mouth or would you prefer them to have little or no gag reflex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me I actually like both in their own way.... I really couldn't decide!!!! Gagging noise does turn me on though x

Not a fan of gagging if I am honest... I much prefer slow, passionate blowjob and a lot attention on my balls as well

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

P loves to hear me gag, he says it's an incredible turn on.

I enjoy the look in a submissives face as they struggle to take it all in, the flexing of the muscles in their mouth as they choke for a split second is a turn on. Spit, dribbling and cum around the lips is hot especially when it runs of their chip on to their chest

Not to gag for me. Just don't find the noise or sight of it attractive personally. And it doesn't feel better than a normal blowjob... the trick is finding a girl who can deep throat without gagging

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I enjoy the look in a submissives face as they struggle to take it all in, the flexing of the muscles in their mouth as they choke for a split second is a turn on. Spit, dribbling and cum around the lips is hot especially when it runs of their chip on to their chest"

All this. And P loves it when my mascara runs down my cheeks.

H.

Wife's tried deepthroating me quite a few times, usually makes her eyes water and gagging.

A few nights ago we had a real good go at it, tried several positions etc...until eventually oops a little plop of sick came out of her mouth. Yeh might leave it a while before we try that again

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 16/06/16 19:46:28]

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I enjoy the look in a submissives face as they struggle to take it all in, the flexing of the muscles in their mouth as they choke for a split second is a turn on. Spit, dribbling and cum around the lips is hot especially when it runs of their chip on to their chest

All this. And P loves it when my mascara runs down my cheeks.

H."

I'm yet to find someone to make my mascara run lol

I have done it, it makes my eyes water and I do gag, afterwards I got the hiccups! Lol xxx

"I enjoy the look in a submissives face as they struggle to take it all in, the flexing of the muscles in their mouth as they choke for a split second is a turn on. Spit, dribbling and cum around the lips is hot especially when it runs of their chip on to their chest"

This ^

Don't see the appeal of gagging myself

I can deep throat quite well I don't gag though because I like to take my time and do it at my own pace

As soon as a guy start fact fucking and forcing it I stop

I'm not sub my mouth is not to be abused

"Wife's tried deepthroating me quite a few times, usually makes her eyes water and gagging.

A few nights ago we had a real good go at it, tried several positions etc...until eventually oops a little plop of sick came out of her mouth. Yeh might leave it a while before we try that again "

I've thrown up several times (always manage to catch or swallow it) but I love giving the type of blow job that leaves your eyes and nose running and lucky Scott loves receiving almost as much....a slow and gentle blowie has its place too though

"I can deep throat quite well I don't gag though because I like to take my time and do it at my own pace

As soon as a guy start fact fucking and forcing it I stop

I'm not sub my mouth is not to be abused "

Do you have a limit to what you can deepthroat? Length or girth wise?

No fun in gagging

Gagging puts me off !!!! Eeeewwwwwyy

not to gag - dont even like to hear it never mind do it

[Removed by poster at 16/06/16 21:45:34]

"Just pondering the subject of deep throating and whether gagging was part of the appeal.

Do you like to see the other person gagging as you slide your cock to the back of their mouth or would you prefer them to have little or no gag reflex? "

I enjoy when a woman pushes herself to please the man she is with. If that means choking and gagging on his hard shaft.. so be it

"Not a fan of gagging if I am honest... I much prefer slow, passionate blowjob and a lot attention on my balls as well "

This is exactly how I like to suck cock. I have a very sensitive gag reflex and find gagging on someone's cock to be terribly unsexy, so I don't deepthroat..... and have never received a bad review

"Wife's tried deepthroating me quite a few times, usually makes her eyes water and gagging.

A few nights ago we had a real good go at it, tried several positions etc...until eventually oops a little plop of sick came out of her mouth. Yeh might leave it a while before we try that again

I've thrown up several times (always manage to catch or swallow it) but I love giving the type of blow job that leaves your eyes and nose running and lucky Scott loves receiving almost as much....a slow and gentle blowie has its place too though "

There's something hot about gagging and eyes watering, just not the vomiting ha.

Really not for me. Slow and sensual all the way.

» Add a new message to this topic