FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > well that's a new feeling..

well that's a new feeling..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please tell me I'm not alone here ha.. I've just been approached by a couple, we swapped face pictures. All seems well.

Immediately after I accept their fr... Blocked.

Now I'm not overly sensitive or anything so a quick "your piece isn't quite large enough" message would have been preferable.

Rejection is a bitter pill to swallow haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it wasnt your piece they didn't like mate

I hate to ask but do you have a face pic in your friends only photos ? X

Oh dear

I had already sent face pics and she said they were 'hot' haha..

I'm pretty confused lol

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had it a few times I take I with a pinch of salt

I think ill just have to.

Fuck 'em!.... Or not

Nottingham

"I think ill just have to.

Fuck 'em!.... Or not "

Lol I'm used to it

Don't waste a nano second more of your time on someone you will never meet, it happens, move on.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Don't waste a nano second more of your time on someone you will never meet, it happens, move on."

Moving on.....

Nottingham

"Moving on..... "

Liking the ink btw

Send em too me I'll check em. xxx

Sounds like you had a lucky escape

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Oh well, onwards & upwards

nowt as queer as folks

"Oh well, onwards & upwards

nowt as queer as folks "

My favourite box set x

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They were a couple. Maybe one of them liked you and the other didn't. You'll never know and there is no point in doing anything other than moving on.

Get used to being rejected, there's a lot of it in the adult dating world. The trick is shrugging it off and moving on without making a big deal

Some direct advice. Thanks guys, it's appreciated.

"

Liking the ink btw "

Thanks

"Send em too me I'll check em. xxx

"

Filth

By *hocmanxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe they suddenly recognised you from somewhere

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

They realised they knew you, perhaps they can't work out where from.

Or might of blocked by mistake?

Better that than stringing you along, arranging to meet, and then not turning up.

By *eBornGeminiMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I have just had exactly the same thing happen... Except I was asked by her for my kik... Sent a picture and she out right said no thanks... Not interested... Now it's not the rejection I care about but on her profile she sounds so arrogant as she is looking for channing Tatum by the sounds of it but she is hardly attractive herself...

I'm all for everyone trying to have fun but when you are far from Cinderella and expect to find channing Tatum, and then outright shun people when they send a face pic at their request, things aren't going to go well for them...

So I gave her both barrels and blocked her!!!!

or simply changed their mind - some people choose to block just to quickly end it - rather than say sorry not for us -for you to reply ok not a problem and so it goes on

The male half was jealous of your gorgeousness

"I have just had exactly the same thing happen... Except I was asked by her for my kik... Sent a picture and she out right said no thanks... Not interested... Now it's not the rejection I care about but on her profile she sounds so arrogant as she is looking for channing Tatum by the sounds of it but she is hardly attractive herself...

I'm all for everyone trying to have fun but when you are far from Cinderella and expect to find channing Tatum, and then outright shun people when they send a face pic at their request, things aren't going to go well for them...

So I gave her both barrels and blocked her!!!!"

I think you misunderstood me. Anyone is more than entitled to their own opinion and changing that opinion at any time. I don't expect people to fancy me..

But a polite response would have been sharply answered with a "no problem at all" from me. I'm just a bit old fashioned with manners and I was left a little confused.

Haha I doubt jealousy came into it. He looked cute anyway

I love it when I'm looking at a couple and he grabs her to say "mine buddy" and I'm thinking "what girl?"

Oh, I've been strung along plenty too. I've even had the pleasure of an hours drive only to be told "I fell asleep sorry"

I'm not doing very well at all am I

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"The male half was jealous of your gorgeousness "

"Get used to being rejected, there's a lot of it in the adult dating world. The trick is shrugging it off and moving on without making a big deal"

Dating

"Oh, I've been strung along plenty too. I've even had the pleasure of an hours drive only to be told "I fell asleep sorry"

I'm not doing very well at all am I "

. Bless you xx

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"But a polite response would have been sharply answered with a "no problem at all" from me. I'm just a bit old fashioned with manners and I was left a little confused."

It's good that you would have reacted that way, sadly experience has probably been that most don't and come back with abuse so easier to do what they did.

"But a polite response would have been sharply answered with a "no problem at all" from me. I'm just a bit old fashioned with manners and I was left a little confused.

It's good that you would have reacted that way, sadly experience has probably been that most don't and come back with abuse so easier to do what they did. "

I agree however, if you are going to block you won't get any abuse so might as well just say no thanks, not for me before you do it.

Wokingham / Reading

"But a polite response would have been sharply answered with a "no problem at all" from me. I'm just a bit old fashioned with manners and I was left a little confused.

It's good that you would have reacted that way, sadly experience has probably been that most don't and come back with abuse so easier to do what they did.

I agree however, if you are going to block you won't get any abuse so might as well just say no thanks, not for me before you do it. "

I didn't say how I do things just why they might have done that. Would getting a no thanks before being blocked make it any easier

"Get used to being rejected, there's a lot of it in the adult dating world. The trick is shrugging it off and moving on without making a big deal"

agree completely .. Just move on... Don't worry.. Be happy

Similar thing happened to me when I first joined.

I cried wrapped in a blanket, eating chocolate ice cream and watching titanic, next day I was fine .

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I have just had exactly the same thing happen... Except I was asked by her for my kik... Sent a picture and she out right said no thanks... Not interested... Now it's not the rejection I care about but on her profile she sounds so arrogant as she is looking for channing Tatum by the sounds of it but she is hardly attractive herself...

So I gave her both barrels and blocked her!!!!"

If she was 'hardly attractive' then why were you messaging her in the first place?! Sour grapes me thinks.

Giving her 'both barrels' after her saying 'no thanks'? I just hope she reported you.

You are the idiots that give single men on here a bad name

I agree however, if you are going to block you won't get any abuse so might as well just say no thanks, not for me before you do it.

I didn't say how I do things just why they might have done that. Would getting a no thanks before being blocked make it any easier "

I wasn't referring to how you did things my lovely, I just mean in general. If people are going to block, I think they might as well politely say no thanks and give a reason, I used to. At least then in the example given in this thread, the person being blocked would not be left wondering why.

So I gave her both barrels and blocked her!!!!

If she was 'hardly attractive' then why were you messaging her in the first place?! Sour grapes me thinks.

Giving her 'both barrels' after her saying 'no thanks'? I just hope she reported you.

You are the idiots that give single men on here a bad name "

I agree, why message her if you feel like that? Its responses like this that put women off replying with a polite no thanks. I was offered a drink in a pub by a stranger the other day but I didn't have time so politely said no thanks. He never threw his toys out of the pram. If you cannot respectfully accept a no thanks then you really need to grow up a little.

Could have been another fake profile? Did they have verifications that you could check?

"Oh, I've been strung along plenty too. I've even had the pleasure of an hours drive only to be told "I fell asleep sorry"

I'm not doing very well at all am I "

Haha......my "fun" for last night did the same...but she was coming here and didn't arrive. As she is a regular bed buddy I didn't mind.....I know that one was genuine. We on,y tend to speak through whatsapp nowadays....most days to be fair!

Wokingham / Reading

I didn't say how I do things just why they might have done that. Would getting a no thanks before being blocked make it any easier

I wasn't referring to how you did things my lovely, I just mean in general. If people are going to block, I think they might as well politely say no thanks and give a reason, I used to. At least then in the example given in this thread, the person being blocked would not be left wondering why. "

True just how honest would people be as to why they are not interested. Sometime your better off not knowing.

"Please tell me I'm not alone here ha.. I've just been approached by a couple, we swapped face pictures. All seems well.

Now I'm not overly sensitive or anything so a quick "your piece isn't quite large enough" message would have been preferable.

Rejection is a bitter pill to swallow haha "

It happens

We all get rejected on here at some point

People don't have to actually say your not for me to say your not for me

Looking at your profile and not mailing, ignoring your message it all says the same

If they don't want to meet they don't want to meet does it really matter if they say that, with a message or a block the end results the same

"Please tell me I'm not alone here ha.. I've just been approached by a couple, we swapped face pictures. All seems well.

Rejection is a bitter pill to swallow haha

It happens

We all get rejected on here at some point

People don't have to actually say your not for me to say your not for me

Looking at your profile and not mailing, ignoring your message it all says the same

If they don't want to meet they don't want to meet does it really matter if they say that, with a message or a block the end results the same "

Yeah, happens all the time, mate. You have to develop a lack of concern and move on.

If someone looks at my profile and doesn't message or I send a message and it's just deleted then it's pretty easy to work out that they're not interested.

C'est la vie. Not a problem. Everyone has different tastes and you're obviously not gonna be everyone's cuppa...

...but I do think not responding after some initial contact has been made just indicates a real lack of style and substance.

I always think it's their loss lol

I've done it before in couples profile , he's been chatting , thinks they ok looking , I have a look and it's a hell no from me , so I just block them .

Poss the case here

"I've done it before in couples profile , he's been chatting , thinks they ok looking , I have a look and it's a hell no from me , so I just block them .

Poss the case here "

Lol when my partner does that I now send our worst face pics so they blow us out instead!!

» Add a new message to this topic