FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most memorable quicky?

Most memorable quicky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob808 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Mine being on the landing upstairs. Came from nowhere but absolutely loved it.She pulled down her knickers and climed on top mid fingering herself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mine being on the landing upstairs. Came from nowhere but absolutely loved it.She pulled down her knickers and climed on top mid fingering herself.

"

Got to admit I've never had a quicky. All of my dalliances over the years have been a little more drawn out. Would love to do it though.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

when I was 18 I was walking down Southampton high street and this gorgeous looking Swedish blonde lad asked me if I would have sex with him so of course I said yes, so he took me to a hotel, it was quick but nice.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

In the sea in Jamaica, brought a lot of interest from a number of small fish.

"when I was 18 I was walking down Southampton high street and this gorgeous looking Swedish blonde lad asked me if I would have sex with him so of course I said yes, so he took me to a hotel, it was quick but nice. "

Wow, the lucky bastard!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I find quickies rather forgettable tbh.

Way too many to choose from , but a few nights back we were at our favourite dogging spot . A Porsche pulled up a few spaces away . We were chatting with friends , and I said to Sabrina " How about over the bonnet of that Porsche Hun ? "...

She walked over , the guy got out ( he was hot too ) and within 30 seconds his trousers were round his ankles and Sabrina was bent over his bonnet !

It was literally all over in less than 5 minutes , and what a show !

Not my thing in general, but there was one I had with Marc back when I was in college, ages ago. I think about it to this day.

I love quickies.... best one was when I tied and blindfolded myself to my bed and left the front door open for a male to come in and do what he wanted to me.

He came in didn't say a word and fucked me hard and fast.... forced me to cum 3 or 4 times then came in me and left. Total time spent... 15 20 mins if that?

When I got myself untied.... I checked my phone and he took pics of me like that and sent them to me.

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

"I love quickies.... best one was when I tied and blindfolded myself to my bed and left the front door open for a male to come in and do what he wanted to me.

He came in didn't say a word and fucked me hard and fast.... forced me to cum 3 or 4 times then came in me and left. Total time spent... 15 20 mins if that?

When I got myself untied.... I checked my phone and he took pics of me like that and sent them to me. "

Awesome adventure!

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

I'm usually not a quick cummer but did have one memorable quicky experience.

A few years ago when seperated from my then wife for about six months I had my kids, Dad and new girlfriend over for Sunday dins.

Having banged the roast in the oven I popped up for a shower but two mins in there was a pop and everything stopped. Main fuse had gone.

Long story short..electrician arrived in good time, Dad kept the kids occupied in the front room and I had just set him to work on the board in the hall and wandered back into the kitchen to check on my new lady.

The sight of her in her short skirt brought out the devil in me and wordlessly I bent her over the counter, slipped my cock past her knickers and had the horniest quicky ever mere feet from the unknowing Sparky!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

In a club, sucking my partners cock, a guy came up and fucked me from behind. Never saw his face and he never even spoke to me. Had a fantastic orgasm!

Vue cinema on a Tuesday afternoon

"I love quickies.... best one was when I tied and blindfolded myself to my bed and left the front door open for a male to come in and do what he wanted to me.

When I got myself untied.... I checked my phone and he took pics of me like that and sent them to me. "

Superb

In a swimming pool in the Dominican Republic on a very quiet Sunday afternoon

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Oh a slide and splash in Malta was a tad intense, as was a canoe in the Maldives. Scuba diving didn't work though.

However, longies that is another question

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Wnet round a friends for coffee. And she wasn't feeling it that night so I left and five minutes down the road I pulled up and texted here time and time again to tell her how much I wanted her right now. She eventually gave in and told me how horney she had become, so I turned around and headed back. She was naked under her nighty I got in the doorway, kisses and quickly removed little she had on, we did it there right in the hall way and bent over the first few risers of the stairs! Quick steamy and memorable for both!

It was too quick, I forgot !

In menorca on holiday. Went out in hire car. Ended up pulling into someone's driveway and fucked her bent over the rear seat. I cum in about 4 mins

At st James palace late one night when on guard

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Popped to the shop one lunchtime, met up with a fab friend, ended up going for a walk in the woods and was back at my desk hungry because I had foregone lunch but still got my mouth full before being fucked up against a tree. Very out of character but very, very good fun.

» Add a new message to this topic