FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Knicker sniffing!

Knicker sniffing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else here into this? I've finally come to terms with the fact I have a fetish, I wanted some advice, I used to sniff my girlfriends worn knickers, now I'm back home and living under the same roof as my step brother and his girlfriend, I just walked into the bathroom and there's a blue lacey thong on the floor, my fetish side is screaming at me to pick them up and sniff them, what would you guys do? Any thoughts on the whole fetish thing would be great too! And to hear from like minded people!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

S'long as u can cope with the guilt( u can . ) , then go for it , indulge ur fetish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You never know, your stepbro might have a knicker wearing fetish

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"You never know, your stepbro might have a knicker wearing fetish"

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Anyone else here into this? I've finally come to terms with the fact I have a fetish, I wanted some advice, I used to sniff my girlfriends worn knickers, now I'm back home and living under the same roof as my step brother and his girlfriend, I just walked into the bathroom and there's a blue lacey thong on the floor, my fetish side is screaming at me to pick them up and sniff them, what would you guys do? Any thoughts on the whole fetish thing would be great too! And to hear from like minded people!"

Don't do it. Fantasies are great at all, but it's a really creepy thing to do without someone's consent and arguably criminal activity. Imagine if your stepbrother was into scat and decided to secretly start rubbing flecks of sh*t into your toothbrush. What they don't know is still gross.

The same goes for all of you folks. If they haven't said yes, don't do it. Simple.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey got a thing for women wanting me to sniff and taste them by giving me there knickers also hubby's etc swapping pairs with me so naughty and hot xx

By *pal2Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

"

Anyone else here into this? I've finally come to terms with the fact I have a fetish, I wanted some advice, I used to sniff my girlfriends worn knickers, now I'm back home and living under the same roof as my step brother and his girlfriend, I just walked into the bathroom and there's a blue lacey thong on the floor, my fetish side is screaming at me to pick them up and sniff them, what would you guys do? Any thoughts on the whole fetish thing would be great too! And to hear from like minded people!"

I would never sniff my step brothers thong

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Depends how good looking she is?.

By *cousehottyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

She mite of left it on floor on purpose

» Add a new message to this topic