FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What's your opinion on status updates like this?

What's your opinion on status updates like this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just browsing through the profiles of locals to me, and I came across a profile who's status update reads like this......4 hours ago... If anyone wants to send me vids just ask for kik but not speaking to anyone else unless i like you.....so I'm wondering what first opinion do you have about who this person is. Is it a a man pretending to be a woman who is on here just purely for collecting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just browsing through the profiles of locals to me, and I came across a profile who's status update reads like this......4 hours ago... If anyone wants to send me vids just ask for kik but not speaking to anyone else unless i like you.....so I'm wondering what first opinion do you have about who this person is. Is it a a man pretending to be a woman who is on here just purely for collecting? "

No opinion at all. How the heck would you know from a status?

Personally, I would not want to contact anyone with that status but you are a responsible adult and can make up your own mind. Possibly.

Wouldn't stop to loom to be honest. Status's like that just scream Attention Whore to us.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I can't even work out HOW you send vids by kik so that status is no good to me fake profile or not

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I never look at statuses

I often wonder if anyone has ever had any joy with status' like this, my absolute faves are the "my balls are so full, who wants to suck me dry" type Surely no replies, ever. Xx

"Wouldn't stop to loom to be honest. Status's like that just scream Attention Whore to us. "

Really?

It screams desperation to me...

Now if someone responds ands sends them a vid then I would class them as an attention whore....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Wouldn't stop to loom to be honest. Status's like that just scream Attention Whore to us.

Really?

Now if someone responds ands sends them a vid then I would class them as an attention whore...."

Or an idiot

"Wouldn't stop to loom to be honest. Status's like that just scream Attention Whore to us.

Really?

Now if someone responds ands sends them a vid then I would class them as an attention whore....

Or an idiot "

» Add a new message to this topic