FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > club etiqette??

club etiqette??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

In vanilla( outside swing) and in social courtship its the presumed convention for the fella to be assertive, and suggestive..

In swing club scenerio are roles very much reversed.... As not wishing to overstep boundaries on approaching or chatting to couples or single ladies...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"In vanilla( outside swing) and in social courtship its the presumed convention for the fella to be assertive, and suggestive..

In swing club scenerio are roles very much reversed.... As not wishing to overstep boundaries on approaching or chatting to couples or single ladies...?

"

Just be normal, and friendly. Once you have got the rapport going, invite them to once of the play areas or wet areas. For example, "would you like to continue this conversation in the hot tub?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like a guy to come over and approach me just like he would in a bar.

There is nothing worse than going to a club and having a single guy follow you around or walk into a room sit there and say nothing, just stare at you.

"I'd like a guy to come over and approach me just like he would in a bar.

There is nothing worse than going to a club and having a single guy follow you around or walk into a room sit there and say nothing, just stare at you.

"

Treat it like any other situation. Just chat and be friendly. And if you have the courage to approach people, then do it - but in a polite and respectful way. People can always say no, so it shouldn't matter who approaches. We ended up playing with a gentleman who approached us in a club once, and we wouldn't have met him otherwise (we were too shy to start a convo). Great fun.

-Courtney

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

From my experience, most people are just as shy in swinging clubs as they are in the vanilla world. If you've got the bottle to go and chat to people, then get on and do it. Don't wait for people to talk to you first, otherwise half the club will be sat waiting for most of the night.

It's more about the nature of the chat than who started it.

Cal

BRIGHTON, UK

Treat it like any other situation. Just chat and be friendly. And if you have the courage to approach people, then do it - but in a polite and respectful way. People can always say no, so it shouldn't matter who approaches. We ended up playing with a gentleman who approached us in a club once, and we wouldn't have met him otherwise (we were too shy to start a convo). Great fun.

-Courtney"

Oh?? Thats interesting, you as a couple to shy to approach a single gent.....

Thought thats the point of swing clubs as a haven to be a bit more bold and shrugg of inibitions...

Thanks for your honesty..., so hypethetically a couple coyld like a single guy/ gal and visaversa but due to mutual shyness/ awkwardness don,t actually get to chat but just glance....

Bloody ell, thats no different than going to a usuall bar...ha ha ha

-Courtney Oh?? Thats interesting, you as a couple to shy to approach a single gent.....

Thought thats the point of swing clubs as a haven to be a bit more bold and shrugg of inibitions...

Thanks for your honesty..., so hypethetically a couple coyld like a single guy/ gal and visaversa but due to mutual shyness/ awkwardness don,t actually get to chat but just glance....

Bloody ell, thats no different than going to a usuall bar...ha ha ha "

Couples are human too.

-Courtney Oh?? Thats interesting, you as a couple to shy to approach a single gent.....

SOME Couples are human too. "

Oops.... corrected that.....

I think I must be scary as guys just do not approach me and I will not make the first move ever x

BRIGHTON, UK

"I think I must be scary as guys just do not approach me and I will not make the first move ever x "
yes have to admit i suffer " sexy woman intimidation syndrome somefimes"

Then the flip side of that is getting a kick in the knackers because woman you, ve approachex thinks you,ve only done so beacause you think she,s average.....

Oooooooh complicated!!! HEADACHE..

Don't be that guy who approaches the female half of a couple while the male half is out of sight. Bad form.

BRIGHTON, UK

"Don't be that guy who approaches the female half of a couple while the male half is out of sight. Bad form. "
I may be simple but i don,t think even i,m that simple.. Lol

"Oh?? Thats interesting, you as a couple to shy to approach a single gent.....

SOME Couples are human too.

Oops.... corrected that..... "

Haha. Yes. Some couples are human. We are usually too shy to approach. We are trying to change that, though. We've tried telling ourselves to be more proactive and have been able to approach people more now that we've been to clubs more often. But it is always nice to not have to be the ones who have to build up the confidence...

-Courtney

BRIGHTON, UK

"From my experience, most people are just as shy in swinging clubs as they are in the vanilla world. If you've got the bottle to go and chat to people, then get on and do it. Don't wait for people to talk to you first, otherwise half the club will be sat waiting for most of the night.

It's more about the nature of the chat than who started it.

Cal"

Thanks for that advise, i feel awkward just bimbling up to couple. Nornally i rely on sonething ti encourage ne either eye contact, smile.... beckon or ha ha retch...

Then i,d normally chat to the guy out of courtesy...

Then i feel i,m being rude to the lady, giving impression i,m only interested in him.

If the lady makes no attempt to converse especialy once been introduced i feel i,m wasing my and there,s time.

Cambridge

We are incredibly shy in clubs, no one likes rejection. The SAS would probably be great in clubs though, "He who dares, wins"

Don't ignore the husband...

Cambridge

"Don't ignore the husband..."

Or the wife!

I can normally work out in about 5 seconds if i want to watch the guy with my or not. An overly confident or cocky nature is a massive turn off for me.

BRIGHTON, UK

"We are incredibly shy in clubs, no one likes rejection. The SAS would probably be great in clubs though, "He who dares, wins""

No room or time to be shy in a club i chat to anyone, but wont intererupt peoples conversations..that has been a downfall.

Gimp will make shocking remarks..i stand there with the chesire grin

We are aporoachable down to earth people with a very different sense of humour

In the vanilla world im confident and get approached a fair bit..and will hold conversation..but i dont approach others.

Her

"I think I must be scary as guys just do not approach me and I will not make the first move ever x "

i dont think your scary. brad.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Chat but don't give the impression you are expecting anything. If they are attracted to you you will be invited to join them, if not its just a social not sexual interaction. We only swing in clubs and have a great time with single guys, and this is how the successful ones b have.

» Add a new message to this topic