FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What would you do?

What would you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

This is purely a hypothetical, not something that we are actually going through, but what would you do if you were publicly outed to friends and family?

Would you admit that it was true and say that you enjoy the lifestyle?

Or would you say that someone had hacked a cloud account of pictures you intended to remain private and someone has maliciously created this account to hurt you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd be embarrassed. I'm a very private person. Except in group sex situations and then I'm not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would say it's true and we enjoy it .

The recent publicity and constant media coverage means it is likely as not gonna happen sometime I guess .

If it was a so called friend who outed me, then they would no longer be a friend.

How dare anyone decide they have the right to tell my friends or family what I do in my personal time.

I'd deny all knowledge

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Depends on which family members.

Them: So and so said you are swingers and showed me some pictures, is it true?

Us: What the hell business is it of yours?

End of discussion.

The person who 'outed' us would be an ex friend and never spoken to again also.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

"Them: So and so said you are swingers and showed me some pictures, is it true?

End of discussion.

The person who 'outed' us would be an ex friend and never spoken to again also."

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We have been playing 36 years married 43 kept this to our selves None of our friends have a clue most have played away or been married before,None are as happy as us

Friends and family i bother with know what i'm doing anyway so they wouldn't care. Distant ones don't know and i'd just ignore it, wouldn't admit or deny it, they aren't that close so what's it to do with them? My close f&f would ignore it too and pretend they don't know what the gossip is about, that's why they're close.

My ex wife outed me to my kids. They weren't the least bit bothered and neither was I.

They fully understand why I enjoy this lifestyle (because I'm a total car crash when it comes to relationships!) and respect it.

"Them: So and so said you are swingers and showed me some pictures, is it true?

End of discussion.

The person who 'outed' us would be an ex friend and never spoken to again also."

Exactly this

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I'm not that fussed to be honest.I don't broadcast my activities but I'm not particularly secretive either.I do really enjoy the lifestyle and intend to carry on.I'm well aware that I'm older than most on this site and I'm now in a position where I can't easily be hurt.

What would you do OP?

Cambridge

"What would you do OP?"

Not sure, thats why i asked! I have told some close friends, but i come from a family where every single member of the family were adopted, not a single one of us have ever had sex, honest . I would like to think i would have the balls to stand up and admit it, but in the moment i might not.

Forum Mod

I would neither confirm nor deny but I would say that my sex life has nothing to with anyone except the people involved in it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would neither confirm nor deny but I would say that my sex life has nothing to with anyone except the people involved in it"

Yep us too. I would also be very angry with the person who outed us.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"This is purely a hypothetical, not something that we are actually going through, but what would you do if you were publicly outed to friends and family?

Or would you say that someone had hacked a cloud account of pictures you intended to remain private and someone has maliciously created this account to hurt you?"

I was outed as bi by my brother'-in-law' (we're not married but u get the idea) at their family Xmas bash a few yeas back.

Fuck.

He started making comments at the dinner table. My mother'-in-law' choked on her food, my father'-in-law' blindly asked, "What do you mean, he dances at both ends of the ballroom?" I wanted to curl up and die... and my missus?

She told her brother to STFU, that he didn't know what he was talking about and it was nowt to do with him.

Hats off.

I'm a single guy I'd say it was true, i doubt it would be that big a problem.

Cambridge

"I'm a single guy I'd say it was true, i doubt it would be that big a problem."

If it was just me, i wouldn't mind telling people. But because im married it wouldn't just be outing myself, i would also be outing my wife, or at least confirming someone else outing us, which makes it more complicated. I dont care if people think poorly of me, but i dont like people to think poorly of my wife.

I don't care what people think of

I gave up Caring when I realised I could not pAy my bills with their opinions

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"This is purely a hypothetical, not something that we are actually going through, but what would you do if you were publicly outed to friends and family?

Or would you say that someone had hacked a cloud account of pictures you intended to remain private and someone has maliciously created this account to hurt you?"

This actually happened to us, had the potential to be a massive problem. We had reporters on the door step fishing for details and friends telling us they had heard the gossip. We dealt with it both ways, certain friends who we didn't want to be dishonest with we told the truth others we just denied it. This was several months ago and it seems to have all gone quiet now, so fingers crossed.

I wouldn't care, it's my life and I will love it exactly how I want to.

We would probably admit it and say hey its better than cheating .

"I'm a single guy I'd say it was true, i doubt it would be that big a problem.

If it was just me, i wouldn't mind telling people. But because im married it wouldn't just be outing myself, i would also be outing my wife, or at least confirming someone else outing us, which makes it more complicated. I dont care if people think poorly of me, but i dont like people to think poorly of my wife. "

I agree your scenario is a lot more difficult, I wouldn't want anyone thinking poorly of my wife either, if i had one

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

If I was single I'd admit to it and laugh it off. But now I'd deny everything. I don't think my in laws and other family members would approve at all.

I'd probably feel quite bare and exposed but admit it. I'm a terrible liar

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've been outed. Very publicly. Turns out, no one was really bothered and the person that outed me looked like an obsessive unpleasant person. Bit of a backfire really. It made me feel freer.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I've been outed. Very publicly. Turns out, no one was really bothered and the person that outed me looked like an obsessive unpleasant person. Bit of a backfire really. It made me feel freer. "

Can imagine it was a horrible experience, but perhaps with an unintended bright side for you.

» Add a new message to this topic