FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do they have to say it

why do they have to say it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Why do Men have to say they want to come round and fuck you does that do any thing for you when that's the first thing they say turns me off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why do Men have to say they want to come round and fuck you does that do any thing for you when that's the first thing they say turns me off."

It's clumsy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're probably more boys, sitting with their boxers round their ankles pulling themselves off to the thought of it all.

I can guarantee if you said go on then, they would never ever turn up as they would blow their load right there at the thought of it all and it would then be all too much.

Then you would probably see they've deactivated their profile and gone back to school.

Very lazy and no imagination xx

Sadly we have received a number of these types of messages over the years.

Our theory is the sender is not actually looking for a meet with a real live in the flesh women. They get their sexual kicks from sending a nasty message & provoking a response.

We simply ignore & block.

"They're probably more boys, sitting with their boxers round their ankles pulling themselves off to the thought of it all.

I can guarantee if you said go on then, they would never ever turn up as they would blow their load right there at the thought of it all and it would then be all too much.

Then you would probably see they've deactivated their profile and gone back to school."

Agreed, we have had this many many times. However, we have also met some lovely genuine people too.

By *ustus4uMan  over a year ago

closer then you think

No imagination and cock it up for us males they probably hoping that someone says yes so when there wife is at work can get there end away or maybe just a quickie while there wife is shopping

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Why do Men have to say they want to come round and fuck you does that do any thing for you when that's the first thing they say turns me off."
Some people appear to have no hobbies and interests and fail to realize that if you took this approach in a pub you could end up in a very nasty situation. It is also ill mannered and incredibly arrogant of them to think that you might want to fuck then without knowing any information about you. They are treating you as an unpaid prostitute .

Well there's not a lot of effort gone into a message like that and I would expect replies would be very few probably even zero.

By * D 777Man  over a year ago

bathgate

very much a turn off ,no effort put in at all

Oh come on!!! Profile with naked/ shagging pics on a sex site. Men say they want to fuck you.

Why the hell are people always surprised by that????????

Seriously.

"Oh come on!!! Profile with naked/ shagging pics on a sex site. Men say they want to fuck you.

Seriously. "

Haha so true

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

From complete strangers, it's not a turn on. From my FWB, it's a "get round here now" response lol.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

If ... I get a very blunt first liner

... I just say "and you are ????"

That usually stops them in their tracks ... some times I even get an apology ....

"Oh come on!!! Profile with naked/ shagging pics on a sex site. Men say they want to fuck you.

Seriously. "

I appreciate your point. That is what we are here for but show a bit of respect first. Not much to ask for.

Could be worse could be your parents messaging you haha

Forum Mod

Seriously. "

Seriously. "

It doesn't surprise me, but I am surprised that so many people lack any social intelligence. Thick fuckers really don't appeal to me.

Depends on the man saying it.

A random on here no thanks

A certain other person oh yes please and I may even do a happy dance lol

Seriously. "

Exactly

If the sender hasn't read the profile and it's obvious the recipient wouldn't appreciate that , they are wasting their time .

But there are plenty who are looking for exactly this , they are horny , looking for NSA fun , it's direct and to the point , and works for some .

I take a deep breath, try to suppress my natural instinct to screw anything that moves, then respectfully delete the message. Or at least, I've never received that kind of message here, but that's what I used to do on other websites

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Seriously. "

It might be manners . If you go to a shop and dont say please and thank you when ordering or paying for goods , shop staff will think that you are ill mannered . How many members would think it is acceptable to send a message saying I want to fuck you.? Whilst it is a sex site , manners and attitude are also extremely inportant.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It's an immediate indicator of someone lacking in skill & experience as far as I'm concerned

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Depends on the man saying it.

A random on here no thanks

A certain other person oh yes please and I may even do a happy dance lol "

Perhaps that's what they really just want to do? Simple tastes for simple folk.

By *lirty Rachel CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Yarm

Would you rather they told you they were going to come round, tie you up and rob you?

It's all relative I guess

I am always reading posts from guys complaining about the difficulty in getting meets.

As a blunt "fancy a fuck" message seems to piss off many recipients it would seem to be common sense for the first approach to be a little less full on.

Once you have developed a little bit of a dialogue then that type of message might be more successful but as a first approach it will do more harm than good.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Why do Men have to say they want to come round and fuck you does that do any thing for you when that's the first thing they say turns me off.

It's an immediate indicator of someone lacking in skill & experience as far as I'm concerned "

In the real world.....we measure our speech, tone, context,content etc because the reaction to our words is instantaneous.

We see if we have hurt, embarrassed, shocked....it is written all over the face of the recipient and then (if you are an average, adjusted person) you will have an equal reactive emotional response.

Hurting peoples feelings makes us feel bad.

Thousands of years of human interaction has shaped our thought processes to guard against what one generation of the Internet has undone.

But it does have boobies on it so......ying and yang.

Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too.

cleveleys

well if thats how you go about meeting men its up to you enjoy

Its about sex lol. I am sure couples say the same, would you be happy if they said, lets go to nandos for a coffe and Panini? lol.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too. "
Is it a compliment though or is the sender of the message just desperate. ?

Flagrante

"Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too. Is it a compliment though or is the sender of the message just desperate. ? "

Agreed! For an opening message I think it's actually quite distasteful and disrespectful....if a man walked up to me in a pub and said that, I wouldn't give him the time of day.

"Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too. Is it a compliment though or is the sender of the message just desperate. ? "

Even if it is an act of desperation. Take it as a compliment anyway. No harm done.

"Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too. Is it a compliment though or is the sender of the message just desperate. ?

Agreed! For an opening message I think it's actually quite distasteful and disrespectful....if a man walked up to me in a pub and said that, I wouldn't give him the time of day. "

That's my response to every one of these messages.

"Do you walk up to women in bars with your cock out and say 'Fancy a fuck?' No you don't. So why do you think that will work here?"

Normally followed with an poor apology and a block.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I don't!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I did recieve a txt the other day from a contact. Message reads:

"Hey big balls! When are you coming to London next? I need my mind blowing!"

Which was nice

Flagrante

"Why can't you accept it as a compliment if you dont want to fuck them? Those messages work for some people too. Is it a compliment though or is the sender of the message just desperate. ?

Agreed! For an opening message I think it's actually quite distasteful and disrespectful....if a man walked up to me in a pub and said that, I wouldn't give him the time of day.

That's my response to every one of these messages.

"Do you walk up to women in bars with your cock out and say 'Fancy a fuck?' No you don't. So why do you think that will work here?"

Normally followed with an poor apology and a block."

Unfortunately there are a few (not all) that are misguided to think that because we are open-minded about sex that we somehow no longer have the desire for intelligent conversation or the need for respect. It certainly s out the numpties

Seriously.

I appreciate your point. That is what we are here for but show a bit of respect first. Not much to ask for."

Nice av.

Seriously.

Exactly

If the sender hasn't read the profile and it's obvious the recipient wouldn't appreciate that , they are wasting their time .

But there are plenty who are looking for exactly this , they are horny , looking for NSA fun , it's direct and to the point , and works for some ."

Surely it works every time for you ladies.

Especially when they have a sky remote or deodorant can next to their cocks in their profile pics !!

I'm surprised you aren't ripping your knickers off and demanding a meet straight away

Wisbech and A47 corridor

It also indicates that the sender of the message is unable to read. The OP makes it clear in their profile that they wish to meet for a drink first

"Its about sex lol. I am sure couples say the same, would you be happy if they said, lets go to nandos for a coffe and Panini? lol."

Hell yes, I LOVE Nandos

"Its about sex lol. I am sure couples say the same, would you be happy if they said, lets go to nandos for a coffe and Panini? lol.

Hell yes, I LOVE Nandos"

Me to, the paninis are nice there.

cleveleys

Thanks all for your comments

» Add a new message to this topic