FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers Clubs

Swingers Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think i am going to go to my first swingers club any body want to reccomend any in the north west..?

Thanx x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have u check on the clubs section iam sure theirs a few near you

Yeah but was seein if there was any any bdy had been t and LOVED!!!

a few of my friends list went 2 one n Edinburgh an enjoy it

would of went with them if they told me lol

By *gushandsteCouple  over a year ago

bolton

We are thinking of visiting our first club and think either Townhouse in the wirral or Atlantis in Stoke look favorite. anyone have any ideas / thoughts as this would be our first ever time. Thanks

By *eicsCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We did alot of `research` ,the idea of going to a club excited us but the thought of walking into a club as `newbies` or `fresh meat` was the thing that put us off.It all depends on what you want out of going to a club.What does the club offer on certain days, like fri night ,cpls & singles,sat cpls only etc etc. We certainly didnt want the single male scene.Every club has a web site and most a feedback forum like this.We have met several cpls since we started swinging last Oct and they recommended different clubs for different reasons. We decided on Liberty Elite at Lutterworth for a number of reasons

1,Its the closest to us

2,its secluded/isolated

3,Good name / feedback

4,Tastefully decorated/pleasant surroundings

5,CLEAN

6, has its own `hotel` not open to public

When we went (Jan24th) we were greeted like long lost friends and shown around , no pressure and everyone was so friendly.

It was amazing how far some cpls had travelled and they had been to lots of other clubs,but libs was "the best"

Its a personal choice on what you want out of of a club but talk to other cpls & do your research. In the end we wished we went ages ago

G & K

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Hi there, we have been to a few clubs in the NW and our fave 2 are partners in bury and townhouse on the Wirral. As the later is closest we now go there more. Partners has a great wet area if you fancy that (townhouse has 1 planned for later this year). There is a party for valentines night at Townhouse if you are interested drop us a line and we will send you some details. Clubs are a great way to meet new friends so go on, dive in,

Have fun,

P&J

XXX

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

@ _eics

i got to agree with everything you said i love liberties ....people at chams were friendly as well ...

mr x

Well thank you to every one if i do end up going i will let you all know how it when thank you again x

By *inners4funCouple  over a year ago

widnes

We think the best club in manchester is cupids in Swinton, but since Townhouse opened we havent been to Cupids because Townhouse is nearer. It depends what you ar looking for really, if you like a bit of tying and teasing there is a good one close to you called Club Selecta, it is smaller than most but cosy and friendly with a lovely dungeon mmmmm

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Read the clubs page.

You will get informed choices on there.

After all, I personally think Liberty Elites is an overpriced, pretentious, shite hole...... but myself and others have voiced our opinions on the club page.... against the wrath of those that love it.

You can generally get a very rounded view of the clubs on offer on there, makes for good reading if your bored as well.

By *ordorCouple  over a year ago

penrith

Try Buddies in Blackpool

we've haven't actually been ourselves but have heard good things about infusions in blackpool and le chambre in sheffield. Infusions is closer to us so i think when we get the chance that's where we'll be heading.

we have been yo cupids swinton thats ok for a first time club we have been there a few times ,partners in bury we have been we found quite a few single guys there when we went not that many couples , townhouse on the wirral we didn't like it to be honest not our thing ,euphoria blackpool we like it because you could stay over it had rooms you could book bit like a hotel ,infusion blackpool that was a nice club we went on a party night but not sure how many would have been there on a normal night the good thing about this club is you don't have to get changed into a towel lol

we`ve visited in the north west

infusion blackpool ( loved the wet area,sauna,tub etc well run clean club )

cupids manchester ( also loved it`s wet area and it`s sheer size with nice lounge and play rooms etc downstairs,very clean comfortable feeling club )

we`ve also stayed at the following blackpool based hotel clubs

buddies ( great atmosphere in here,clean,great breakfasts,good playrooms and well run,friendly )

paradise ( although about 3 years ago when mark & jo owned it,we had a brilliant weekend was our first visit to a swinging type hotel and popped our swinging virginity in here so holds a special place in our hearts lol,was very well run and just a great fun place to be,friendly and clean and dont suppose it will have changed,party games were a good laugh )

funhouse ( well run,clean,friendly and cracking meals as you choose what you wish from local chinese,indian menus etc and it`s delivered in mmmmmmmmm )

euphoria ( clean,friendly,well run,great hot tub, nice play room downstairs,good for chilling out in or a bit of a boogie if you want on the dancefloor )

serenity hotel /passions club ( no point saying anything as now relocated in buddies hotel mentioned above,but passions was well run and was a great fun place to be and still miss it )

although not north west but has been mentioned

after 8 club edinburgh ( well run club,friendly and has good play rooms and cheap too as free drink once your in )

cj`s glasgow ( our favorite local haunt and been here over 30 to 40 times over the years,apartment based pay parties and great fun to be at,well hosted,great buffet,clean playrooms and generally a stonking nite out )

blue velvet scotland location varies ( the luxury end of swinging nites we would say,it`s another pay based party nite held in a hired luxury location,great play rooms,great food,excellent hosts and generally another stonking night out )

hope these help just ones we have visited so can comment on,others in the area on our to do list for the future

hedocpl x

Kerry and Gray (Leics) and for that anyone else (except single males)

If you ever want to try Chameleons in Darlaston, Sasha and I would be happy to "hold your hands" for your first visit, show you round and introduce you to the staff and friends.

We don't need to see your profile, we don't need any details about you, we are offering to help people who have not been there before overcome that first step, we are not offering to "meet to play" and expect the same in return, just a helping hand with no strings, we live just 30 seconds from the club and as I (Jed) work there getting there and getting in is not a problem for us at anytime.

Sorry Single guys nothing personal but there is an average waiting list for new single male membership at the club of about 6 months so we are unable to help you on that one, otherwise we would be happy to offer the same assistance.

Meanwhile if you or anyone has any questions about Chameleons mail us, we would be happy to answer them honestly.

P.S. Chameleons does offer in-house overnight accommodation too.

» Add a new message to this topic