FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral and condoms

Oral and condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. We are looking for our first MFM and as much as unprotected oral seems so much better we are still concerned of the dangers.

The question is how many females are there that do make the male wear protection?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree the more unprotected the better the feeling

What others do or don't do will not make any difference to you; you are the one at risk.

Oral carries far lower risk of infection, and in my experience most ladies do owo, but you need to decide what you are comfortable with. You may however meet a Billy the Cock fast draw man and get a mouthful if you do oral without; you ok with that?

I have only seen a handful of people in clubs or on meets use condoms for oral x

I think that most people accept that it's a lesser risk xx

"Hi all. We are looking for our first MFM and as much as unprotected oral seems so much better we are still concerned of the dangers.

The question is how many females are there that do make the male wear protection? "

Fortunately , not many .

We would sooner stop swinging than do oral with condoms .

We will, as it's our first meet use full protection as that would seem the most sensible option and that quick shooter thing is definitely not an option.

How do the guys feel about protection and oral?

"We will, as it's our first meet use full protection as that would seem the most sensible option and that quick shooter thing is definitely not an option.

How do the guys feel about protection and oral?"

See our post earlier on the thread , and to be honest , very few guys would want oral with a condom .

And very few women enjoy giving oral with one .

Everything comes with risks , and although there are unquestionably risks , they are very low , and since swinging is about fun , it's hard to have fun with a condom on for a bj

We appreciate what you are saying and it would be a very low risk but on the other hand is protected oral much of a sacrifice compared to what other fun there would to be had?

Undoubtedly we will all have different views.

I wouldn't want oral with a condom on full stop. Rather have a sank.

My ex worked as a HCA in the ENT department. Months after being in the role she learned the cancer can be carried in a man's penis and passed on through oral sex.

2 cases of this were where the husband had carried this. Sounds unbelievably hard to believe I know but do your 're search and Mark my words, this will be in the press massively once more research is done.

Jack

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

Surely it's pretty widely known oral sex carries a cancer risk?

Was just letting anyone that wasn't aware know about it. I only found out last year mmyself

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

"Hi all. We are looking for our first MFM and as much as unprotected oral seems so much better we are still concerned of the dangers.

The question is how many females are there that do make the male wear protection? "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I won't give oral to a man wearing a condom, those things taste nasty

"Surely it's pretty widely known oral sex carries a cancer risk?"

So does drinking alcohol, smoking, breathing car exhaust fumes, eating too much red meat and dozens of other things.

Also it is actually HPV that causes the cancer not oral sex per se.

I have no intention of using condoms for oral sex nor am I going to stop eating red meat and drinking alcohol (can't do much about the exhaust fumes short of wearing a gas mask.. kinky!)

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Each to their own n all that... Condom breath is never going to be an option for me (mrs) ... Yes I do suck bare cocks but don't have cum in my mouth ( except my Partners) No one has ever complained and everyone happy. Putting into perspective is a risk going out the front door everyday. Is all about informed choices. And for us all to make our own and be up front with others. Be Happy with what works for you

"Surely it's pretty widely known oral sex carries a cancer risk?"

90% of those infected lose the infection within 2 years. Those most likely to develop cancer are smokers.

I don't use protection for oral. ...I would rather go without. But with everything you have to do what's right for you and do what you are comfortable with. Only you can decide on the level of risk that is acceptable to you.

» Add a new message to this topic