FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Never have luck on here, but I'm genuine too :(

Never have luck on here, but I'm genuine too :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hate being over looked on here. Like yeah, I may not be perfect but nobody fucking is right? I'm one of the most polite and genuine people you'll ever meet but all the knobheads have to ruin it for me. That's just how I feel though, probably just my luck really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't sound polite at all,you sound angry and aggressive and if that attitude is coming across in your messages then its not going to help you at all

Chill out and try not to take it so seriously

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Relax, man....the sun is out, you're on a website full of sexy people. Don't let the negativity eat away at your soul. The insidiousness of captain bad vibe will become a permanent resident and peeps will be able to tell and so avoid and so the vicious circle tightens it's grip on your positive mind set.

Having a wank helps too.

Don't tell them, you can lick all night, their fat or just stick it in , you will be fine lol

Her

A wank does help...I LOVE a good wank...

"I hate being over looked on here. Like yeah, I may not be perfect but nobody fucking is right? I'm one of the most polite and genuine people you'll ever meet but all the knobheads have to ruin it for me. That's just how I feel though, probably just my luck really "

Mate, you've been here for three weeks only! Yes, it takes time and it is not easy but chill out, make yourself known on the forum for something else than a rant, and the fun will come pretty soon...

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nobody ruins anything for anyone else.

You control your actions and interactions.

So if you're not having any 'luck' - look at yourself and how you're approaching things before passing the buck and blaming others.

A

"I hate being over looked on here. Like yeah, I may not be perfect but nobody fucking is right? I'm one of the most polite and genuine people you'll ever meet but all the knobheads have to ruin it for me. That's just how I feel though, probably just my luck really "

Who are the knobheads and how do they ruin it for you?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you get one chance to make a great first impression....

in reality do you think people read this and will think "wow that looks like a really fun guy and a people that I have to meet above all them others"

nobody is ruining it for you... those people who are successful go out and make their own luck, and use all the tools the site provides! you have a chance to sell "you" the best you can...

angry young man! sound angry, look angry soften up a bit.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Negativity isn t an attractive trait,

now turn that frown upside down

I can see a few things on your profile that suggest you may not be genuine.

Your have a very short profile and your pics give the impression your the opposite of low

Take a chill pill

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"You don't sound polite at all,you sound angry and aggressive and if that attitude is coming across in your messages then its not going to help you at all

Chill out and try not to take it so seriously "

He is chilled out. He's got a great big spliff sticking out his gob to prove it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"You don't sound polite at all,you sound angry and aggressive and if that attitude is coming across in your messages then its not going to help you at all

He is chilled out. He's got a great big spliff sticking out his gob to prove it. "

...and states he's a non-smoker. I'm not awfully keen on liars.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

He is chilled out. He's got a great big spliff sticking out his gob to prove it.

...and states he's a non-smoker. I'm not awfully keen on liars."

You'd loathe me then

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your angry whining thread is longer than your contradictory profile. You don't sound like you'd be fun.

Great profile. Witty, amusing and very original. Don't understand why you're not getting meets

"I hate being over looked on here. Like yeah, I may not be perfect but nobody fucking is right? I'm one of the most polite and genuine people you'll ever meet but all the knobheads have to ruin it for me. That's just how I feel though, probably just my luck really

Your angry whining thread is longer than your contradictory profile. You don't sound like you'd be fun. "

What is it about the word "genuine" that always makes me think . Three weeks is no time at all in FABland ...maybe a wee policy review would help????

Brighton - even Hove!

The dude inspired my 'Captain Bad Vibe' thread...

Your profile does not say much. Your pics are not that good. Your attitude is shit. You will not get

Anyone to jump and want to meet you. Take a chill pill wind you neck in

Brighton - even Hove!

"Great profile. Witty, amusing and very original. Don't understand why you're not getting meets"

Sez Captain Sarky

"Great profile. Witty, amusing and very original. Don't understand why you're not getting meets

Sez Captain Sarky "

Yargghhh

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

...and states he's a non-smoker. I'm not awfully keen on liars.

You'd loathe me then "

See, now you have to admit your lies. C'mon, you know you want to.

Three weeks is no time on here. Be nice, polite and respectful and most of all patient. Meets will come. Forums are great for introductions also.

He is chilled out. He's got a great big spliff sticking out his gob to prove it. "

It must be empty then

Just posted a new piece on here. Sorry for the negativity that really isn't me at all. I just thought it was down to me having bad luck but I am a decent guy. Just want too apologise

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 17:11:42]

lol you hardly see any women post these threads, they must get hundreds of offers .

Frowny grumpy looking pics. Try some smiley ones

"

I'm surprised the picture is allowed

Another straight guy looking for TV/TVS and too young so I would bypass your profile. 3 weeks on here is nothing, as a couple we have had 2 messages since we joined and blocked by a few for messaging so don't always think its you single guys good luck.

It's nobody's fault but your own.

There's no know head going round telling women not to meet you.

Your profile is quite poor to begin with

I'm surprised the picture is allowed "

Could be a rolly

your a straight man looking for TVs .....

your confused

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

lol .... Yeap was wondering about that too!

"I hate being over looked on here. Like yeah, I may not be perfect but nobody fucking is right? I'm one of the most polite and genuine people you'll ever meet but all the knobheads have to ruin it for me. That's just how I feel though, probably just my luck really

you get one chance to make a great first impression....

in reality do you think people read this and will think "wow that looks like a really fun guy and a people that I have to meet above all them others"

nobody is ruining it for you... those people who are successful go out and make their own luck, and use all the tools the site provides! you have a chance to sell "you" the best you can... "

What this man said!

"Just posted a new piece on here. Sorry for the negativity that really isn't me at all. I just thought it was down to me having bad luck but I am a decent guy. Just want too apologise "

mate, extend your profile, fill it out a bit, get rid of the doobie pic...keep on the forums, utilise the social side of the site and enjoy being on here...things will fall into place sooner or later

a bit of effort and positivity go a long long way...good luck fella =)

Gradually getting there guys. Just need to come on here more I think. Thanks for all your 'constructive' criticism lmao. Appreciated much xx

"Gradually getting there guys. Just need to come on here more I think. Thanks for all your 'constructive' criticism lmao. Appreciated much xx "

if you keep coming in here you'll see guys coming in and having a moan and boy to they get torn to pieces....you got away lightly =) you'll do ok fella i'm sure

Haha I can imagine mate. Learn from your mistakes I suppose. Definitely turning it in with the negativity haha

Ur not alone buddie, same for me, few twats spoil it for the rest

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ur not alone buddie, same for me, few twats spoil it for the rest

"

why do you say that?

"Haha I can imagine mate. Learn from your mistakes I suppose. Definitely turning it in with the negativity haha "

You have come across totally different from how you first posted,you've taken all the flack in good humour which is unusual

Good luck and I hope it gets better for you on here

"

read the rest of the thread before posting fella....am betting you only read the opening statement right??

"

you've been on a month and have had four meets....what the fuck are you complaining about?!

"

Muhahaha, I'm ruining it for everyone. I can feel my powers growing stronger!

Muhahaha, I'm ruining it for everyone. I can feel my powers growing stronger! "

oh it's you is it going about ruining this site for all the rest of us is it? hmm?....it's not big and it's not clever so stop it...or i shall be forced to make a comparison with a certain celebrity! =) and we know how much you love that.......

"

How do you work that one out? Why should anyone else spoil it for the rest?

By *ocial_AnimalsCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I had a wee look through your profile and came up with a few things:

You've only been on for 4 weeks, and have a few veris already. It can take months for people on here to get proper genuine verifications, so you're doing pretty well!

You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes in your profile. Fix them. It can make the difference between getting a meet and being passed over.

You are a single male. Competition is pretty high, so find some way to differentiate yourself from all the others.

Mingle. We have met a few single males, but only through parties and talking on the chat rooms and seeing that they are legit nice people. Get out there and chat!

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

By *oom For 1 MoreMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Find a social & enjoy

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Haha I can imagine mate. Learn from your mistakes I suppose. Definitely turning it in with the negativity haha

You have come across totally different from how you first posted,you've taken all the flack in good humour which is unusual

Good luck and I hope it gets better for you on here "

Agreed!

Was gonna post something sarcy until I read through and; A) that was already done for me and B) pretty much everyone hit the nail on the head with what was going through my head when reading your "cry". So well done everyone else :D

Seriously, chill. I've not even been here 2 weeks and I don't expect a 'miracle' or 'luck'. I'm learning as I go, picking up tips and useful advice here, mingling in the chat room and hoping to go to some socials and clubs.

Nobody 'ruins' it for you. How would you feel if you were inundated with illegitimate timewasters in your inbox? Not 'ruined', but precautious. This IS the internet after all.

All the best

seems the negativitiy is back - status saying never going to have any luck on here followed by phone number -

Brighton - even Hove!

The OP has shown maturity in his response, has listened to advice and has shown a bit of his personality coming out. More patience on here, less time playing golf and he will be well away. Good for you, mate!

Brighton - even Hove!

"seems the negativitiy is back - status saying never going to have any luck on here followed by phone number - "
that was there yesterday, he just needs to update it.

That status was an old one from my negative days lol. I'm like the terminator, i'm back but more advanced hahaha

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We recommend you post a whinging post every second day. This will get you noticed by loads of couples

I'm afraid fab is a numbers game. The ratio of single men to woman is heavily one sided. Try to stand out from the rest of the guys, and keep level headed. When getting in touch with people try and be specific with your messages, elude to points in their profile so it shows 1. You have read it and 2. You understand what they are looking for. Avoid copy and paste massages you will get caught out. Get to know Other forumites and swap your pics around.Try posting new ones at peak times.

Take your time but put the ground work in.

Having a bad day by any chance lol

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Your profile does not say much. Your pics are not that good. Your attitude is shit. You will not get

Anyone to jump and want to meet you. Take a chill pill wind you neck in "

Pmsl here

pink

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 12:17:31]

» Add a new message to this topic