FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples..can I watch you?

Couples..can I watch you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Extremely keen to spend an evening with a genuine couple! And watch them enjoy each other. It's a huge fantasy. I have had the pleasure in clubs and it's a massive turn on! But I would be really thrilled with a more intimate setting...so I can have the viewing pleasure all to myself. I should mention that I'm more or less straight! Which makes this a no-go for most couples. Not particularly looking for play with this. Perhaps just to be able to sit or lay on the bed with you...reach out and touch a little...depending?! Anyone interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

something we like but weve only had guys watch us and wank over mrs hedo ,

would make a change to have a lady watch us mmmm

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

visiter

ye better as a show just for me was going to say 1 on 1 but its more like 2 on 1

"Extremely keen to spend an evening with a genuine couple! And watch them enjoy each other. It's a huge fantasy. I have had the pleasure in clubs and it's a massive turn on! But I would be really thrilled with a more intimate setting...so I can have the viewing pleasure all to myself. I should mention that I'm more or less straight! Which makes this a no-go for most couples. Not particularly looking for play with this. Perhaps just to be able to sit or lay on the bed with you...reach out and touch a little...depending?! Anyone interested? "

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We would be very interested, very erotic idea...although perhaps a little too far away for you?

"Extremely keen to spend an evening with a genuine couple! And watch them enjoy each other. It's a huge fantasy. I have had the pleasure in clubs and it's a massive turn on! But I would be really thrilled with a more intimate setting...so I can have the viewing pleasure all to myself. I should mention that I'm more or less straight! Which makes this a no-go for most couples. Not particularly looking for play with this. Perhaps just to be able to sit or lay on the bed with you...reach out and touch a little...depending?! Anyone interested?

"

you look nice...with or without a lady..hmmm

"We would be very interested, very erotic idea...although perhaps a little too far away for you?"

Arrgh..why are you guys so far away...I'd love to watch you. Your derriere is gorgeous looking in those pics!

You'd be most welcome to come and join us? We'd love to help you with your fantasy. Sounds like an awesome idea

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

We have had a single lady that liked to do this with us but she did like to join in a little as well

"We have had a single lady that liked to do this with us but she did like to join in a little as well "

Lovely body Jen yes...that's often the problem...sometimes I like the couple together as a unit..but not individually for play. Which I suppose is weird?! I'm straight. And while I have played with ladies a few times, well mostly it's been more because I can. Not as much because I was really excited by them. Women do feel lovely though! And they are great to look at

"Extremely keen to spend an evening with a genuine couple! And watch them enjoy each other. It's a huge fantasy. I have had the pleasure in clubs and it's a massive turn on! But I would be really thrilled with a more intimate setting...so I can have the viewing pleasure all to myself. I should mention that I'm more or less straight! Which makes this a no-go for most couples. Not particularly looking for play with this. Perhaps just to be able to sit or lay on the bed with you...reach out and touch a little...depending?! Anyone interested?

you look nice...with or without a lady..hmmm "

Thanks and so do you. You are outstandingly gorgeous x

portsmouth

"We have had a single lady that liked to do this with us but she did like to join in a little as well

Lovely body Jen yes...that's often the problem...sometimes I like the couple together as a unit..but not individually for play. Which I suppose is weird?! I'm straight. And while I have played with ladies a few times, well mostly it's been more because I can. Not as much because I was really excited by them. Women do feel lovely though! And they are great to look at "

Thank you for the nice comment that was sweet of you x You can come and watch us anytime you want

"We have had a single lady that liked to do this with us but she did like to join in a little as well

Lovely body Jen yes...that's often the problem...sometimes I like the couple together as a unit..but not individually for play. Which I suppose is weird?! I'm straight. And while I have played with ladies a few times, well mostly it's been more because I can. Not as much because I was really excited by them. Women do feel lovely though! And they are great to look at Thank you for the nice comment that was sweet of you x You can come and watch us anytime you want "

when next I'm in Portsmouth

portsmouth

Lovely body Jen yes...that's often the problem...sometimes I like the couple together as a unit..but not individually for play. Which I suppose is weird?! I'm straight. And while I have played with ladies a few times, well mostly it's been more because I can. Not as much because I was really excited by them. Women do feel lovely though! And they are great to look at Thank you for the nice comment that was sweet of you x You can come and watch us anytime you want

when next I'm in Portsmouth"

Well don't leave it to long we are not getting any younger

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Yes...but bring your own 3d glasses.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Would love to be watched but you're too far away for us unfortunately.

"Extremely keen to spend an evening with a genuine couple! And watch them enjoy each other. It's a huge fantasy. I have had the pleasure in clubs and it's a massive turn on! But I would be really thrilled with a more intimate setting...so I can have the viewing pleasure all to myself. I should mention that I'm more or less straight! Which makes this a no-go for most couples. Not particularly looking for play with this. Perhaps just to be able to sit or lay on the bed with you...reach out and touch a little...depending?! Anyone interested? "

Damn too far away but get intouch if your ever up north

"Yes...but bring your own 3d glasses. "

WOW!!! super hot!

This was a great idea!...finally got to speak to some couples who have a complimentary desire to mine So far, there are two couples...a lil further than I would like, but dare I say...they seem so worth the effort. Feeling excited! I have wanted this for such a long time Pushing my luck..but any couples round the London area?

"Would love to be watched but you're too far away for us unfortunately."

arrgh...!! you guys are cute too! Damn! sod's law!

Next time you are up north... X

You can come and lay on our bed anytime

Also forgot to say we do travel up to watford every other weekend too lol

You can come and lay on our bed anytime "

Very nice!!!!....I think I need to move North a bit...Midlands, Bristol, Wales!!

I'm in exactly the same position as a male don't necessarily want to play all the time but am very bi curious and would love to watch a nice couple enjoy each other without any pressure, join in if the situation presents itself and all are happy otherwise just watch, a very horny fantasy.

We are in Sussex if that is not to far for you. we are more than happy to let you watch... It would be hugely erotic????????

By *exy6768Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Shame ur so far away from us as we would defo be interested mmmmm very sexy idea

We'd definitely be interested

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We're probably about an hour from you. It's nothing we've particularly thought about before but hey, why not ?

Take a look and see if we interest you x

» Add a new message to this topic