FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hard sports

Hard sports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst at a club I was playing with a couple whom I've played with a few times before (at their house and in clubs). We have enjoyed watersports fun but I was shocked when asked if I fancied going back to theirs to join them for some hard sports play. Naturally I politely said no but I must admit to being a little stunned, I know its each to their own but this is really an odd request and something I would never even consider. Has anyone else ever had a request like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Yes I have been ask if I had an interest too, and like you I politely declined and have not seen them since...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess everyone is too shy to admit to an interest in this.

So, if there are any ladies or couples who want to explore this somewhat ticklish topic, please drop me a pm.

"Whilst at a club I was playing with a couple whom I've played with a few times before (at their house and in clubs). We have enjoyed watersports fun but I was shocked when asked if I fancied going back to theirs to join them for some hard sports play. Naturally I politely said no but I must admit to being a little stunned, I know its each to their own but this is really an odd request and something I would never even consider. Has anyone else ever had a request like this"

???

hard sports?...er...like shit???

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

We have had messages asking us if we would be interested, but that really is not our thing.

I don't get why they would assume just because you like watersports that you'd be into hard sports. They are completely different. By miles.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"hard sports?...er...like shit???"

Yes, hard sports means play involving shit. Also called scat.

"hard sports?...er...like shit???

Yes, hard sports means play involving shit. Also called scat."

i thought he was being asked to go play rugby or wrestling.

nowt as strange as folk, what?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

nowt as strange as folk, what?"

Mr Naive here thought it was a form of extreme sports. I suppose it is. And here's a thought for those reading ad eating their breakfast: doesn't always have to be hard does it?

nowt as strange as folk, what?

Mr Naive here thought it was a form of extreme sports. I suppose it is. And here's a thought for those reading ad eating their breakfast: doesn't always have to be hard does it? "

not if you watch those cup vids it doesnt

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think that's angel delight.

"I think that's angel delight."

I think I'd eat angel delight from a ladies bum

I've just been put off my breakfast

i've had a few guys I have met ask me if i'm into this, I think a lot of people just assume that because your into water sports its more than likely you'll be into scat as well, it don't shock me in the least, i'm not into it tho and just say so, I wouldn't let it put me off meeting someone again, what I always want to know is how do you just poo on request? if you had been into it and gone back to their's what then if you don't need to go

"i've had a few guys I have met ask me if i'm into this, I think a lot of people just assume that because your into water sports its more than likely you'll be into scat as well, it don't shock me in the least, i'm not into it tho and just say so, I wouldn't let it put me off meeting someone again, what I always want to know is how do you just poo on request? if you had been into it and gone back to their's what then if you don't need to go "

An ex boyfriend of mine wanted me to piss on him, so he sat in the shower and I tried,....and I tried.....and I tried

I was bursting for a wee but it just wouldn't come out

"i've had a few guys I have met ask me if i'm into this, I think a lot of people just assume that because your into water sports its more than likely you'll be into scat as well, it don't shock me in the least, i'm not into it tho and just say so, I wouldn't let it put me off meeting someone again, what I always want to know is how do you just poo on request? if you had been into it and gone back to their's what then if you don't need to go

An ex boyfriend of mine wanted me to piss on him, so he sat in the shower and I tried,....and I tried.....and I tried

I was bursting for a wee but it just wouldn't come out "

i was like that when i first got into water sports, i loved the idea but i think it was just that mental block that its wrong to not pee on the loo, took me ages before i could just go when i needed to on someone, i think it has to become the norm for you for you to relax and do it

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"i've had a few guys I have met ask me if i'm into this, I think a lot of people just assume that because your into water sports its more than likely you'll be into scat as well, it don't shock me in the least, i'm not into it tho and just say so, I wouldn't let it put me off meeting someone again, what I always want to know is how do you just poo on request? if you had been into it and gone back to their's what then if you don't need to go

I was bursting for a wee but it just wouldn't come out "

i JUST CANT PEE WITH A HARD ON...JUST WONT COME OUT ...GOT TO BE SEMI FLACID AT BEST...IS THIS JUST ME OR ALL MEN ?

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"I don't get why they would assume just because you like watersports that you'd be into hard sports. They are completely different. By miles. "

Because bodily waste is bodily waste? Regardless of which end it comes out of. Not hard to see why they would make that leap.

I'd never indulge in either.

"I don't get why they would assume just because you like watersports that you'd be into hard sports. They are completely different. By miles.

Because bodily waste is bodily waste? Regardless of which end it comes out of. Not hard to see why they would make that leap.

I'd never indulge in either."

true I can see where they are coming from but if you drink plenty pee is clean and more sterile than than cum, men and women, where as regardless of what you eat and drink poo contain harmful bacteria

"I don't get why they would assume just because you like watersports that you'd be into hard sports. They are completely different. By miles. "
completely agree! I've been asked several times...just doesn't appeal...bit too far for me!

nowt as strange as folk, what?"

Really can't see why anyone would be interested in that sort of stuff.guess you don't know what some strange people are into.

By *eanieMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Hard sports no, watersports yes.... Any offers?

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Nothing sexy about a Cleveland Steamer....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just glad it literally wasn't dropped on me, and they asked first

I can't be doing with that shit.........

» Add a new message to this topic