FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > mature ladies

mature ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this thing about the maturer lady 40+ it has not happend yet as they think im messin or something or just not interested is there any out there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots and I bet they are so turned on by your profile picture. Nice tape measure.

Dont fret! I love an older lady too, met a couple. Just patience is the key, and obviously try look for ones who may want a younger guy!

Okay I've been giving this some thought recently. One or two young guys catch my eye and if I'm honest I would love to meet them. BUT in the real world these guys wouldn't look at me twice if I passed them in the street, which kind of makes me feel it's wrong. Would I just be providing an "older lady" experience?

Y think like tht u may be surprised n they may feel the same

Because young man the sad reality is as an older women I wonder what I have to offer compared to the nubile lovely ladies that are younger than me.

I love being with older women can have more fun in and outside the bedroom :D

"Because young man the sad reality is as an older women I wonder what I have to offer compared to the nubile lovely ladies that are younger than me.

"

Yes possibly but just embrace it lol

PS you are younger than us anyway!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Because young man the sad reality is as an older women I wonder what I have to offer compared to the nubile lovely ladies that are younger than me.

"

I think the other way round - what can they offer me in terms of experience?

I suppose what attracts me is they will be nicer kinder better company and just want to be around. So to me u have lots to offer and that was just for starters

"I suppose what attracts me is they will be nicer kinder better company and just want to be around. So to me u have lots to offer and that was just for starters"

But what have you got to offer them? It goes both ways.

Okay I give in. Form an orderly queue

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The only difference between me and someone half my age is she's less likely to need helping up after kneeling down

PS not all 'older women' are nicer. I'm not!

"The only difference between me and someone half my age is she's less likely to need helping up after kneeling down

PS not all 'older women' are nicer. I'm not!"

Sure you have a nice side

Lol i suppose its just what type of person u want nice or nasty full of love or shit. Should never be put off by age

"Okay I've been giving this some thought recently. One or two young guys catch my eye and if I'm honest I would love to meet them. BUT in the real world these guys wouldn't look at me twice if I passed them in the street, which kind of makes me feel it's wrong. Would I just be providing an "older lady" experience? "

Same feeling here, think really one needs to be a stunning model type to catch their eye and plain jane's are of no interest to them.....thank goodness

"Lol i suppose its just what type of person u want nice or nasty full of love or shit. Should never be put off by age"

BUT what would YOU do for an older woman? What would you bring to the experience?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I show it at 7.30 for 15 mins on the 2nd Tuesday in the month, as long as its not a month ending with an 'r'.

"I show it at 7.30 for 15 mins on the 2nd Tuesday in the month, as long as its not a month ending with an 'r'."

Least now I know when to ask you for a cuppa without having a cup thrown at my head :P

"Okay I've been giving this some thought recently. One or two young guys catch my eye and if I'm honest I would love to meet them. BUT in the real world these guys wouldn't look at me twice if I passed them in the street, which kind of makes me feel it's wrong. Would I just be providing an "older lady" experience?

Same feeling here, think really one needs to be a stunning model type to catch their eye and plain jane's are of no interest to them.....thank goodness "

Yes but on here that's not true is it. I've met some gorgeous fellas through here and chat to guys who I wonder why they are bothering talking to me. Very tempting to take up offers from younge guts but would I feel good just providing, dare I say it a hole. Sorry that sounds horrid but didn't know how else to put it. I feel I'm punching above my weight.

"Okay I've been giving this some thought recently. One or two young guys catch my eye and if I'm honest I would love to meet them. BUT in the real world these guys wouldn't look at me twice if I passed them in the street, which kind of makes me feel it's wrong. Would I just be providing an "older lady" experience?

Same feeling here, think really one needs to be a stunning model type to catch their eye and plain jane's are of no interest to them.....thank goodness

Yes but on here that's not true is it. I've met some gorgeous fellas through here and chat to guys who I wonder why they are bothering talking to me. Very tempting to take up offers from younge guts but would I feel good just providing, dare I say it a hole. Sorry that sounds horrid but didn't know how else to put it. I feel I'm punching above my weight. "

Swinging is supposed to make you feel good, embrace it! Most of it is pure bullshit but who cares?

PS you are not a minger anyway and I definitely would.

U dont want any regrets. Like that sayin u cant live life until u start livin

"U dont want any regrets. Like that sayin u cant live life until u start livin"

You have said what you think you will get from meeting an older woman - what will they get from you?

I hope they think i was very genuine n not a dick as well as had a good time n fulfilled

"U dont want any regrets. Like that sayin u cant live life until u start livin

You have said what you think you will get from meeting an older woman - what will they get from you?"

Yes what would you bring to the table?

Yes but on here that's not true is it. I've met some gorgeous fellas through here and chat to guys who I wonder why they are bothering talking to me. Very tempting to take up offers from younge guts but would I feel good just providing, dare I say it a hole. Sorry that sounds horrid but didn't know how else to put it. I feel I'm punching above my weight. "

No it isn't true but I was more referring to his age group and not my own that I prefer

im 50 - maturing disgracefully

I dont think so

I've been told its because we're more in tune with our bodies,relaxed and not demanding.

Obviously he's not met me yet! I'm very demanding

"I've been told its because we're more in tune with our bodies,relaxed and not demanding.

Obviously he's not met me yet! I'm very demanding "

So is D. She certainly wasn't always this hard work lol

"im 50 - maturing disgracefully "

And so much fun

By *andysod1965Man  over a year ago

Southall

"Okay I've been giving this some thought recently. One or two young guys catch my eye and if I'm honest I would love to meet them. BUT in the real world these guys wouldn't look at me twice if I passed them in the street, which kind of makes me feel it's wrong. Would I just be providing an "older lady" experience? "
Don't be silly you would stop any man in his tracks

"I hope they think i was very genuine n not a dick as well as had a good time n fulfilled"

OK - HOW will you fulfil a woman? You are just not answering the question! I've asked it 4 times. You see, I have met with younger men and they brought little or no experience and it was a vast disappointment which is one reason I only meet 30+.

For example, if you think you are good at oral how exactly are you good at it? Is that all you can do? How do you use your fingers - where? How hard, soft, fast, slow? Do you know how to read a woman's responses so that you know how hard, fast, slow, gentle to go?

I've not met a man in his 20s yet who could do that. Most think banging away (they call it stamina and boast they can go all night) is what is needed.

OK - some women may need that - but many don't.

Ladies dont be so down on yrselves... If u want to take up offers from fit young men then go for it. Dont think they dont really fancy u or must be desperate... Young gorgeous guys can quite easily pull a young girl if they put their mind to it surely- so if they choose and ask to play with an older woman then they must definately fancy u and rate u over a young chicklet. For what its worth, all else being equal, id rather a 40 something woman than a 20 something girl too. Just sexier x

Id pull her to the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders while i kneel in front of her i move my tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side. Then i draw her lips into my mouth and massage them with my tongue.then repeat this the other side.

With her clitoris exposed i give it quick little sucks by enveloping it with my mouth momentarily and releasing it.

Next i put her clitoris into my mouth and gently suck on it while i simultaneously flick my tongue over and around it. I will perform this oral technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes

"Id pull her to the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders while i kneel in front of her i move my tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side. Then i draw her lips into my mouth and massage them with my tongue.then repeat this the other side.

With her clitoris exposed i give it quick little sucks by enveloping it with my mouth momentarily and releasing it.

Next i put her clitoris into my mouth and gently suck on it while i simultaneously flick my tongue over and around it. I will perform this oral technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes

"

So, just oral then?

"Id pull her to the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders while i kneel in front of her i move my tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side. Then i draw her lips into my mouth and massage them with my tongue.then repeat this the other side.

So, just oral then?"

Lol clearly so!

Its a start

Not always the case, I was shopping and got chatted up by a man half my age who was mad keen to take me out....and keep me in! lolol

"Its a start"

Right - so what do you do after that. Prolonged oral can be rather boring.

I get her to lay on her back and insert my index finger into her vagina as far as it will easily go. Then crook it up toward yourself in a come hither motion, sliding my fingertip along the top of the vagina until i find an area that is rougher than the rest of that vaginal wall. pleasure.

Right - ok - one finger and some oral. Still not terribly blown away.

By *axwellTattMan  over a year ago

knutsford

I find these discussion in the forums very reverting to say the least I cant wait for the next subject

» Add a new message to this topic