FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gush or no gush

gush or no gush

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty Nicky and co... OP   Couple  over a year ago

Washington

Orgasms hmmmmmmm we all love, men spunking yum yum feed me. So why can't some men get the fact when women really really gush after and during a most amazing of orgasm we not just pissing on ya we are coming on ya. Its a whole different taste mate B-)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

just keep cumming girls . if you gush too yippee. no pressure, just have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooh i love a gusher. Where are all the gushers around me?.

...my perfect scenario: a gusher sitting on my face and gushing..let me swallow every drop and then kiss me..(well a man can dream cant he).

And it tastes soo good, but stings when in my eyes though lol

I don't gush and never had a squirter but one lady did cum so much i almost drowned

"Oooh i love a gusher. Where are all the gushers around me?.

...my perfect scenario: a gusher sitting on my face and gushing..let me swallow every drop and then kiss me..(well a man can dream cant he).

And it tastes soo good, but stings when in my eyes though lol"

Yeh love that and while she's sucking me off an even better when her fella is balls deep in my arse.......

Dirty is a gusher! Mmmm

Bad

I am a gusher but to scared to do it on silks face. The sheer volume might drown him lol!!!

MissD X

Well, it appears i may have to make arrangements with certain gushing respondents lol

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 19:45:50]

"I don't gush and never had a squirter but one lady did cum so much i almost drowned "

If a woman gushes that much its clearly piss. Seems to be some misunderstanding of the female anatomy on this forum. Yes, female ejaculation does exist, but if you are squirting bucket loads you are pissing yourself.

never had that pleasure but cant wait till it arrives...lol

I gush and squirt loads!!! It is not wee!!!!! And its also not an orgasmic experience . Its just somethin that happens

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

"I don't gush and never had a squirter but one lady did cum so much i almost drowned

If a woman gushes that much its clearly piss. Seems to be some misunderstanding of the female anatomy on this forum. Yes, female ejaculation does exist, but if you are squirting bucket loads you are pissing yourself."

Mrs new may quote by herself, but if she even thought she was pissing on me she would freak

We go throuh stacks of towels and even have two play mats we take to meets

Even managed to do it accidentally up a couple sofa once.

Cme to think of it we need an extra bed sometimes as sleeping on wet towels is doing my head in

By *odelmasterMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Ive been lucky enough to meet women who have gushed squirted and pissed! Erm if you cant tell the difference maybe you dont get how you acheive much different objectives..unlike the male 10cc womens fluids vary loads...very nice too

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"I don't gush and never had a squirter but one lady did cum so much i almost drowned

If a woman gushes that much its clearly piss. Seems to be some misunderstanding of the female anatomy on this forum. Yes, female ejaculation does exist, but if you are squirting bucket loads you are pissing yourself."

you pretty sure about that? lol

I don't dispute that people "think" they aren't weeing, but where exactly does this huge amount of liquid come from? If you hadn't noticed women don't have the anatomy that enables them to produce bucket loads of liquid, although they do have a bladder.

If a woman gushes that much its clearly piss. Seems to be some misunderstanding of the female anatomy on this forum. Yes, female ejaculation does exist, but if you are squirting bucket loads you are pissing yourself.

you pretty sure about that? lol"

Well, I'm pretty sure unless you know of some secret part of the female anatomy yet to be discovered. lol

"Orgasms hmmmmmmm we all love, men spunking yum yum feed me. So why can't some men get the fact when women really really gush after and during a most amazing of orgasm we not just pissing on ya we are coming on ya. Its a whole different taste mate B-)"

I love it and fully understand the difference because I like that too!...lol

midlands

Well, I'm pretty sure unless you know of some secret part of the female anatomy yet to be discovered. lol"

why then does it not look like piss, smell like piss, taste like piss or even feel like piss?

"I don't dispute that people "think" they aren't weeing, but where exactly does this huge amount of liquid come from? If you hadn't noticed women don't have the anatomy that enables them to produce bucket loads of liquid, although they do have a bladder. "

It's a gland inside the top wall of the vagina that controls the fluid that lubricated the vagina, if stimulated correctly it produces the gushing/squirting orgasm. Google g-spot stimulation, it really is real...

Well, I'm pretty sure unless you know of some secret part of the female anatomy yet to be discovered. lol

why then does it not look like piss, smell like piss, taste like piss or even feel like piss?"

Because it isn't piss. A lot of missinformed people think it is...

London

And also when gushing seems to come from a different place, ie inside!

"I don't dispute that people "think" they aren't weeing, but where exactly does this huge amount of liquid come from? If you hadn't noticed women don't have the anatomy that enables them to produce bucket loads of liquid, although they do have a bladder. "

Have you read about the Skene's gland? Says "It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina" and relates to the g spot!

Sorry!

No doubt you will come back with something to whoop my ass!!

xx

why then does it not look like piss, smell like piss, taste like piss or even feel like piss?"

So you think all piss smells, looks and tastes exactly the same?

I'd favour science over anecdotal evidence anyway, but anyone who really believes that the huge gushing is not piss, please tell me where it comes from and where it is stored?

The feeling, smell and taste is completley different from pissing. Once i did accidently wee on someone and i knew straight away the difference between gushing and weeing. To say its the same thing or that i think i am gushing is quite disrespectful.

MissD

why then does it not look like piss, smell like piss, taste like piss or even feel like piss?

I'd favour science over anecdotal evidence anyway, but anyone who really believes that the huge gushing is not piss, please tell me where it comes from and where it is stored?

"

Science has.proven its real. You're massively ill informed..

"I don't dispute that people "think" they aren't weeing, but where exactly does this huge amount of liquid come from? If you hadn't noticed women don't have the anatomy that enables them to produce bucket loads of liquid, although they do have a bladder.

Have you read about the Skene's gland? Says "It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina" and relates to the g spot!

Sorry!

xx "

The skene gland is tiny and some women don't appear to have one. This gland does not produce bucket loads of liquid and cannot store this liquid. Skene's gland may explain female ejaculation, e.g. squirting equivalent to the male ejaculation, but it cannot explain gushing.

" Science has.proven its real. You're massively ill informed.."

Please show me the links. Remember, we are talking about gushing, not female ejaculation.

It most deffinately IS NOT PEE. You actually can not pee while you are ejaculating. When men cum, their muscles shut off the valve that would allow urine to come out, thus preventing you from peeing while ejaculating. The same thing happens to women. In fact, after a woman ejaculates, she may have a hard time peeing afterwards until her muscles relax and release that valve again.

It's widely believed that there is a female counterpart to the male prostate technically known as “Skene’s” glands. Just as the male prostate, the ducts from these glands empty into the urethral canal. The liquid produced by the Skene’s glands is not urine, but a thin clear fluid containing glucose and prostatic acid. This chemical makeup is much more similar to semen (without sperm), than it is to urine.

The fluid is either clear or milky, has no scent (unlike urine) and has a slightly sweet

" Science has.proven its real. You're massively ill informed..

Please show me the links. Remember, we are talking about gushing, not female ejaculation."

They're the same thing!

London

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 20:12:26]

"I don't dispute that people "think" they aren't weeing, but where exactly does this huge amount of liquid come from? If you hadn't noticed women don't have the anatomy that enables them to produce bucket loads of liquid, although they do have a bladder.

Sorry!

xx

The skene gland is tiny and some women don't appear to have one. This gland does not produce bucket loads of liquid and cannot store this liquid. Skene's gland may explain female ejaculation, e.g. squirting equivalent to the male ejaculation, but it cannot explain gushing."

The fact that some women do not appear to have them means not all women gush!

I have to agree with others and say, I know that I am not pissing in the same way you know the difference between peeing and cumming. It feels totally different when it happens. If I had the feeling I was pissing, I would automatically do something to stop it! With gushing etc it is totally different.

The fact that you and others in the medical profession don't know where it comes from, does not mean it does not happen!!

xx

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

iwas wonderin because i squirt do women find this disgusting because my hubby loves it but want to have a bi experience and am afraid it will happen and she will be disgusted

Self-deception is a powerful thing. Just because you say it does not seem like pee, does not mean that it isn't. Not all pee tastes or smells the same.

Skene's galnd does not and cannot produce cup fulls of liquid. Even if it were the female equivalent of the prostate, you must remember that the prostate does not produce semen, semen is produced in seminal vesicles, which are only found in males.

I'll ask again, where on the female body are huge quantities of liquid stored?

If that's the case how come if I need a wee straight afterwards????

Nice that some men know the difference, I spent years of not being able to relax sexually because of someone that didn't know the difference when I was young!

Sorry!

xx

The skene gland is tiny and some women don't appear to have one. This gland does not produce bucket loads of liquid and cannot store this liquid. Skene's gland may explain female ejaculation, e.g. squirting equivalent to the male ejaculation, but it cannot explain gushing.

The fact that some women do not appear to have them means not all women gush!

I have to agree with others and say, I know that I am not pissing in the same way you know the difference between peeing and cumming. It feels totally different when it happens. If I had the feeling I was pissing, I would automatically do something to stop it! With gushing etc it is totally different.

The fact that you and others in the medical profession don't know where it comes from, does not mean it does not happen!!

xx "

xx

midlands

"

some one else will come up with the science bit I'm sure, but I have seen the light, if you want to walk round in the dark, thats up to you, women seem to appreciate those who make them squirt more then those that don't. I've made enough women squirt to know that its not piss and if you use your cock to make them squirt you'll know where its coming from and where its being stored.

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

To wee ..... or not too wee ..... is that the question ? ....

Puts crash helmet heid on .....

Also ive no idea whether gushing is wee or not and in no position to say .... but will happily watch either way ... mmmhhmmm ...

Well, lets be honest, who would admit they were pissing?

Simple question.. where is it stored?

"iwas wonderin because i squirt do women find this disgusting because my hubby loves it but want to have a bi experience and am afraid it will happen and she will be disgusted "

A woman did it to me and loved it

"Self-deception is a powerful thing. Just because you say it does not seem like pee, does not mean that it isn't. Not all pee tastes or smells the same.

Skene's galnd does not and cannot produce cup fulls of liquid. Even if it were the female equivalent of the prostate, you must remember that the prostate does not produce semen, semen is produced in seminal vesicles, which are only found in males.

I'll ask again, where on the female body are huge quantities of liquid stored?"

Ok found this....."However, recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Also it states that at least half a coffee cup full can be released...now if I threw that amount of piss at you you would know about it!!

Also, how do you explain that it does not stain bedding "yellow" or smell of urine? You would know about it if I pissed on you!!

xx

midlands

"If that's the case how come if I need a wee straight afterwards????

Nice that some men know the difference, I spent years of not being able to relax sexually because of someone that didn't know the difference when I was young!

"

this is the major problem we have, women think they are going to piss themselves and so hold back, such a shame.

"If that's the case how come if I need a wee straight afterwards????

this is the major problem we have, women think they are going to piss themselves and so hold back, such a shame. "

But not if they ARE holding back from pissing themselves.

"Self-deception is a powerful thing. Just because you say it does not seem like pee, does not mean that it isn't. Not all pee tastes or smells the same.

Ok found this....."However, recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Also it states that at least half a coffee cup full can be released...now if I threw that amount of piss at you you would know about it!!

Also, how do you explain that it does not stain bedding "yellow" or smell of urine? You would know about it if I pissed on you!!

xx

"

All urine is not yellow and does not smell the same.Are we really talking about less than half a cup of coffee, people talk about cup fulls when they talk about gushing.

xx

All urine is not yellow and does not smell the same.Are we really talking about less than half a cup of coffee, people talk about cup fulls when they talk about gushing."

Everyone is different and as the doctor who wrote that said unfortunately money is spent on life saving studies as opposed to sexual ones, so no proper studies have been done in full, but those that have been done have stated it is definitely NOT urine!! You cannot argue with factual chemical testing of the liquid, surely?!

As for where it comes from, the medical profession cannot even answer that one but are saying it is likely the glands!!

Personally I think I was born with a hidden squeezy bottle up my nunny!!!

xx

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Look up squirting tutorial on Google........an American guy demonstrates with his gf and explains how it works.......

The front wall of the vagina swells up under stimulus like a man's erection, gushing/ squirting releases this ........and also explains why women find it hard to pee whilst in this state......

Some people will never be believers.....but hey.........it feels fuckin fab

A

xx

All urine is not yellow and does not smell the same.Are we really talking about less than half a cup of coffee, people talk about cup fulls when they talk about gushing.

Everyone is different and as the doctor who wrote that said unfortunately money is spent on life saving studies as opposed to sexual ones, so no proper studies have been done in full, but those that have been done have stated it is definitely NOT urine!! You cannot argue with factual chemical testing of the liquid, surely?!

As for where it comes from, the medical profession cannot even answer that one but are saying it is likely the glands!!

Personally I think I was born with a hidden squeezy bottle up my nunny!!!

xx

"

Yes, but these aren't studies that deal with the type of gushing we are talking about. The vagina secrets fluid, and can even ejaculate small amounts in rare circumstances. If it comes out like a fountain it is piss!

Although a squeezy bottle seems to be the best answer I've had so far!

"Look up squirting tutorial on Google........an American guy demonstrates with his gf and explains how it works.......

The front wall of the vagina swells up under stimulus like a man's erection, gushing/ squirting releases this ........and also explains why women find it hard to pee whilst in this state......

A"

Are you claiming there is a sack that stores liquid in the front wall of the vagina?

leamington spa

"Look up squirting tutorial on Google........an American guy demonstrates with his gf and explains how it works.......

A

Are you claiming there is a sack that stores liquid in the ifront wall of the vagina?"

Look up squirting tutorial as I said......I'm sure it will answer some of your questions.

A

Are you claiming there is a sack that stores liquid in the front wall of the vagina?"

No, its a gland that can suddenly produce a large amount of fluid, the swelling is the build up of fluid...

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 20:39:23]

I keep mine in the airing cupboard.....just at the right temp.

totaly agree with a there i squirt gush love it mmmm but laying in tbe towels aint tbe best xxx

A

Are you claiming there is a sack that stores liquid in the front wall of the vagina?

No, its a gland that can suddenly produce a large amount of fluid, the swelling is the build up of fluid..."

I don't think so. It can secrete fluid, but does not store liquid. Unless you have a link for this.

A

No, its a gland that can suddenly produce a large amount of fluid, the swelling is the build up of fluid...

I don't think so. It can secrete fluid, but does not store liquid. Unless you have a link for this. "

Who said store?!

It suddenly produces the liquid while being stimulated, the liquid has nowhere to go so once there's enough liquid/pressure it comes gushing/squirting out!

A

I don't think so. It can secrete fluid, but does not store liquid. Unless you have a link for this.

Who said store?!

It suddenly produces the liquid while being stimulated, the liquid has nowhere to go so once there's enough liquid/pressure it comes gushing/squirting out!"

You are making this up right? The human body does not "produce" liquid like that. The bladder is full of liquid because you drink fluid. Seminal fluid is created slowly over time. Am I supposed to believe that bucket loads of liquid are made instantly by this gland?

I'll go with the biology for now.

If a woman gushes that much its clearly piss. Seems to be some misunderstanding of the female anatomy on this forum. Yes, female ejaculation does exist, but if you are squirting bucket loads you are pissing

yourself."

no its def not piss at all i gush n squirt loads n its not PISS

I love when a woman gushes makes me feel good that I have turned her on so much that she can especially if I am eating pussy at the time mmmmm

A

Who said store?!

It suddenly produces the liquid while being stimulated, the liquid has nowhere to go so once there's enough liquid/pressure it comes gushing/squirting out!

You are making this up right? The human body does not "produce" liquid like that. The bladder is full of liquid because you drink fluid. Seminal fluid is created slowly over time. Am I supposed to believe that bucket loads of liquid are made instantly by this gland?

"

I'm really failing to see what you can't understand. The overproduction happens when stimulated, not all the time, stimulation needs to be carried out for a several minutes to build up enough fluid for release.

Are you being deliberately stupid?

A

Who said store?!

I'm really failing to see what you can't understand. The overproduction happens when stimulated, not all the time, stimulation needs to be carried out for a several minutes to build up enough fluid for release.

Are you being deliberately stupid?"

Just to add, its not bucket loads either, a few ml goes a long way.

"I'm really failing to see what you can't understand. The overproduction happens when stimulated, not all the time, stimulation needs to be carried out for a several minutes to build up enough fluid for release.

Are you being deliberately stupid?"

Quite the contrary, if the fluid is built up then it must be stored, you claimed it wasn't stored. You have provided no evidence for this either.

If you mean a few mls then that is very different to the type of gushing most people talk about on here.

At the same time, wouldn't it be ridiculous to think that some women weren't pissing? Given what we know about about the factors that influence stress incontinence, and given that a lot of swingers would seem to fit that demographic very well.

Now researchers believe that female *** is produced by the Skene's glands, which are located in a woman's urethra and are made of tissue that's similar in composition to a man's prostate gland. These researchers point to chemical analysis of female ejaculate that reveals the presence of high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase (a chemical secreted by the prostate gland and found in semen). This would seem to indicate that a woman's ejaculation is similar in composition to semen (only without the sperm, of course).

Also Quoted (Wiki);

In 2002, Emanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be missing entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and vaginal orgasms, this may explain the observed absence of these phenomena in many women.

The milky fluid that emerges during female ejaculation is alleged to have a composition similar to the fluid generated in males by the prostate gland.

For the fool below, it is not impossible to pee during sex. In fact, the skenes gland is located right above the bladder so on occassion the bladder will release some urine during orgasm. I suspect that if someone is incontinent they would urinate during sex due to weak muscle control. Do the world a favor and don't answer if you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

I think chicks that do gush...like to think it aint...

But im with the biology fella on this 1.been with a gusher...

Never again

Auds x

"I'm really failing to see what you can't understand. The overproduction happens when stimulated, not all the time, stimulation needs to be carried out for a several minutes to build up enough fluid for release.

Quite the contrary, if the fluid is built up then it must be stored, you claimed it wasn't stored. You have provided no evidence for this either.

If you mean a few mls then that is very different to the type of gushing most people talk about on here.

At the same time, wouldn't it be ridiculous to think that some women weren't pissing? Given what we know about about the factors that influence stress incontinence, and given that a lot of swingers would seem to fit that demographic very well. "

Ok, its not stored, it builds up inside the urethra, ones there is enough pressure it is released, this is why there is swelling felt inside the vagina. If you want to apply the word 'stored' then its momentarily 'stored' in the urethra until its expelled by the pressure...simple

If you want proof there are plenty of sites dedicated to it and also medical explanations. Use bloody Google...

"I think chicks that do gush...like to think it aint...

Never again

Auds x"

Hey at last, some support! As I said, nobody wants to think is pee, but I'm not prepared to suspend my understanding of the laws of anatomy on the basis of anecdotes.

The stuff on wikipedia refers to small ejaculations. If you gush like a fountain, then I'm afraid I'm out.

At the same time, wouldn't it be ridiculous to think that some women weren't pissing? Given what we know about about the factors that influence stress incontinence, and given that a lot of swingers would seem to fit that demographic very well.

Ok, its not stored, it builds up inside the urethra, ones there is enough pressure it is released, this is why there is swelling felt inside the vagina. If you want to apply the word 'stored' then its momentarily 'stored' in the urethra until its expelled by the pressure...simple

If you want proof there are plenty of sites dedicated to it and also medical explanations. Use bloody Google..."

I'm not sure if we are talking cross purposes here. Yes, there is a lot research about female ejaculation and it does exist. I mean gushing of large amounts of liquid, cup fulls or gushing like a fountain. It is biologically impossible for a female body to store that much ejaculate.

Never again

Auds x

Hey at last, some support! As I said, nobody wants to think is pee, but I'm not prepared to suspend my understanding of the laws of anatomy on the basis of anecdotes.

The stuff on wikipedia refers to small ejaculations. If you gush like a fountain, then I'm afraid I'm out. "

I have have a headache and the urge to flush my degree in neurology down the toilet.

Wikipedia is not the fountain of all knowledge...

Never again

Auds x

The stuff on wikipedia refers to small ejaculations. If you gush like a fountain, then I'm afraid I'm out.

I have have a headache and the urge to flush my degree in neurology down the toilet.

Wikipedia is not the fountain of all knowledge..."

Ooh, a degree? I suspect I could "beat" that, but I don't want this to become a macho debate about qualifications. That would be vulgar.

dont gush but I orgasm but sure i domt squirt or gush just feck me feel as if i gonna explode and I orgasm and its whitish creamy fluid like male stuff

Are some people taking the proverbial? ...... I must consult my old editions of the lancet...

does it really matter where it comes from? people either like it or they dont. im for one am a gusher and my hubby loves it. i inform any.possible.meets of this and if its not for them I dont meet them.

think of it like a watering mouth, when over stimulted the salivary gland can produce lots of water...in a day we produce over a litre of spit.

I believe the skene gland works in the same way.

"think of it like a watering mouth, when over stimulted the salivary gland can produce lots of water...in a day we produce over a litre of spit.

I believe the skene gland works in the same way."

True, over a day you produce a lot of saliva, but if you instantly produced a litre I'd suspect you were puking.

leamington spa

"think of it like a watering mouth, when over stimulted the salivary gland can produce lots of water...in a day we produce over a litre of spit.

True, over a day you produce a lot of saliva, but if you instantly produced a litre I'd suspect you were puking."

I would be amazed if any ladies on here said they would gush a litre ....... But half a cup is do able, and like any guild a little goes a long way .....

leamington spa

Sorry ....fluid , not guild !!!!

True, over a day you produce a lot of saliva, but if you instantly produced a litre I'd suspect you were puking.

I would be amazed if any ladies on here said they would gush a litre ....... But half a cup is do able, and like any guild a little goes a long way ..... "

I love it!!!!!!!

Keep on gushing and squirting ladies. Xxxx

midlands

Never again

Auds x

The stuff on wikipedia refers to small ejaculations. If you gush like a fountain, then I'm afraid I'm out. "

Im glad there are guys like you about, makes the guys who know stand out from the crowd. Learn how to do this, trust me, women will love you for it. Im not talking about gushing either, real massive across the room squirts, learn how to make that happen and you'll see with your own eyes that its not piss.

Never again

Auds x

Im glad there are guys like you about, makes the guys who know stand out from the crowd. Learn how to do this, trust me, women will love you for it. Im not talking about gushing either, real massive across the room squirts, learn how to make that happen and you'll see with your own eyes that its not piss."

By *risky4somesCouple  over a year ago

Near glasgow

Mookeydee I'd say you don't have to worry about gushers as any woman who does wont be accepting a meet with you as they'd be too paranoid to get turned on at all!

Liquid always looks/ feels disproportionate to the actual volume produced but all I can say is that the feeling when I gush is way different to when I pee .... So to gush or not to gush ?? Entirely up to your partner what they enjoy - or not .... But hey it happens!

I have no problem with a woman that gushes it's very sexy

I love a gusher, find it a huge tern on. Used ro date a lady that when we were haveing sex , if i stuck my finger up her arse at the same time the the foodgates would open .

By *exy-honey n mr honeyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow way

Im a gusher my man knows how to do it n I gush the most from anal its so intense

London

We seem to have lost the non believer

By *risky4somesCouple  over a year ago

Near glasgow

Maybe a woman gushed over him and he drowned? Or he's busy starting a research project???

mmmmmmmm I love it when Mrs N gushes and see it as a great compliment. Yep it's a completely different taste and smell to Piss. We had one bloke say it was the first time he'd seen it and asked us if we were sure it wasn't piss LOL.

"We seem to have lost the non believer "

Thank god, he was ignorant and.pig headed.

Bloody thinking Wikipedia is the fountain of all knowledge. Good riddance to the Muppet...

Washington

Wow thank you for all feed back and to the men who don't believe :-B maybe when you eventually learn how to make a woman gush them and only then you will be a believer B-)

God I love to gush, let ya self go and feel the eruption hmmmmmmmmmmmm x

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"men spunking yum yum feed me."

fill ya boots

Wolf

Female ejaculation is an uncommon condition where a woman expels clear fluid from her vagina during sex. In this video, an expert explains more and members of the public give their thoughts. Part of the embarrassing conditions series.

http://www.nhs.uk/Video/Pages/Femaleejaculation.aspx

Gushing women are the best, nothing better in my opinion than a woman cumming over me or in my mouth

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Gushing/quirting is a pleasant side effect, but the almost nuclear blast of the full body orgasm at the end is the best of all.

Wolf

oh I am so very bored with this subject. Gushing is not the be all and end all of sex.

Get it through your thick skulls.

Tch.

Gravesend

so true. if a lady owns up to be a gusher thats all we are tempted to try to do. forget about gushing guys . just go for orgasms. if they gush they gush . youll be far more popular if you make em cum

leamington spa

"so true. if a lady owns up to be a gusher thats all we are tempted to try to do. forget about gushing guys . just go for orgasms. if they gush they gush . youll be far more popular if you make em cum "

Mmmmmm so true BUT cumming and gushing at the same time, nothing beats that in my book !!!!!

A

i dont care if you gush or not as long as you come back for more

Gravesend

done that. mmm i agree

Washington

Thanks to all very entertaining x z