FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pretend Cuckold

Pretend Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really want to join a couple(With a big dick guy) and pretend to be their little cock cuckold. i wud suck him of and lick her out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...happy hunting...although i think you could drop the 'pretend' bit...if you find what you seek you WOULD be theirs.

Not sure you will get many offers with your choice of phrase " lick her out " reminds me a bit of teenage years !!! I do hope you will give her a good fingering also ?

Il do wat ever she wants me too!

and sorry i didnt know wat phrase to use. ive only done it to one girl.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

She would have to pretend to be your wife and her husband would have to pretend he was her lover for you to even be a pretend cuckold. You would be best seeking an mmf where you made it clear you want to be submissive and clean up cum lol. Good luck.

By *iverview1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

"Il do wat ever she wants me too!

and sorry i didnt know wat phrase to use. ive only done it to one girl."

muff dive

...have you actually actively sought out such a scenario or are you hoping that posting this thread will illicit such invitations?

Iv been tryin to, but its a hard one to put to people. was hoping for sum advice but it woud be great if sumone found me through this. im new to this whole scene.

We do pretend cuckold as the op states, due to Mrs being the cuck queen and not having any interest in sleeping with the blokes ( in this role )

she,d prefer for me to play with a fem or tgirl, and she the cuck but being as that is so hard to find, we do a roleplay with single guys as they are the cuck hubby and im the bull/ dom and make them do the fluffing, cleaning etc etc

We thought we were all pretending?!

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

are you only looking at this because you

have a little cock ????

"I really want to join a couple(With a big dick guy) and pretend to be their little cock cuckold. i wud suck him of and lick her out."
I would love to do cuckold and have you lick my pussy after I have had fun with another guy. as I am a very dominant female who know what she wants and how to get it. x

Shame u live so far away!

"I really want to join a couple(With a big dick guy) and pretend to be their little cock cuckold. i wud suck him of and lick her out."

Hmm I think almost all dicks are bigger than yours .

This actually sounds like a good idea it would be nice for my girl to have a "little friend" to help her out and keep her company. Shame you live so far away for it to be a realistic scenario.

A good scenario would be , you spend the evening with her, take her to the cinema, out for a meal, and then she would pretend you we're her boyfriend, you meet up with me, I just grab her and kiss her, whilst your holding her hand.

You would be made to wear a chastity device so she could be very aware that if you get turned on it would hurt " do they make them that small"

We could make you wait tables on us and when we got to the adult cuddles, you would be made to stand and watch from the corner,

we would handcuff you so you couldn't masturbate as we would have released your device, we might let you clear up, we might not,

we would then either put ice on it so it shrivels back and lock it away or let you come,

Oh my! that wud be incredible!

"I really want to join a couple(With a big dick guy) and pretend to be their little cock cuckold. i wud suck him of and lick her out.

Hmm I think almost all dicks are bigger than yours .

This actually sounds like a good idea it would be nice for my girl to have a "little friend" to help her out and keep her company. Shame you live so far away for it to be a realistic scenario.

A good scenario would be , you spend the evening with her, take her to the cinema, out for a meal, and then she would pretend you we're her boyfriend, you meet up with me, I just grab her and kiss her, whilst your holding her hand.

You would be made to wear a chastity device so she could be very aware that if you get turned on it would hurt " do they make them that small"

We could make you wait tables on us and when we got to the adult cuddles, you would be made to stand and watch from the corner,

we would handcuff you so you couldn't masturbate as we would have released your device, we might let you clear up, we might not,

we would then either put ice on it so it shrivels back and lock it away or let you come,

"

Very nicely put. Nice to see another likeminded couple

Find me on yahoo msngr for some naugty chating fun. Send me a msg and il give u my username!

By *aidbackcplMan  over a year ago

blackpool

interesting subject , not considered havin another guy to play the cuck

Well i cud easily be ur cuck, uv got a massive cock!

» Add a new message to this topic