FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your body...

Your body...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illlogan OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Discussion last night with friends around who is unhappy with their body got me curious....

If you are someone that is unhappy with how they look and are NOT working towards changing it, why not?

Is it a lack of time, money, knowledge? Priorities?

Or perhaps you're just not as unhappy with it as you thought you were, otherwise you'd make the time, gain the knowledge, make it a priority etc

If you ARE working towards changing things you don't like about your body, what was the final straw that made you make it a priority? Health scare? A picture of yourself? Mirror reflection?

(this is in terms of health, fitness and nutrition, not surgical changes)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I wouldn't say I'm happy with my body, but it does the job.

I'm not so unhappy I'd make the changes to improve it. I like my curves, most improvements I would make aesthetically would need to be surgical rather than diet or exercise based, and I'm not willing to go under the knife for the sake of vanity.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I need to weigh less for my health.

I've had a stomach problem for a few years that meant the things I liked to eat when I was eating healthy I no longer could.

Now I have sugar cravings that are like a gnawing in my stomach.

What's stopping me from designing a diet low in sugar is me. My exhaustion, my restricted diet and my I've given up attitude has stopped me.

I lost a stone last year; partially from being ill and partially from not eating anything in case it upset my stomach.

Now I live on Lucozade, tuna on jacket potato, chocolate and the occasional microwave meal.

Ironically, I cook for my son and great-grandchildren but don't eat what I make for them; which is healthier than my microwave meals.

This morning I've had a banana cut up into 2 hot dog rolls-which will give me a stomach ache but there's only porridge or cereal here at the moment and I can't drink milk.

I'm aiming at losing another stone this year by trying to walk more when it gets a bit warmer.

I'm slowly beginning to eat a little of the foods that made me ill, and seeing how they affect me-if at all.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

As an addition: my body shape doesn't bother me so much as I'm not looking to impress anyone, but the sheer weight on my muscles is a problem, as I'm naturally slender and not muscular.

My normal weight up until I was 35 was around 9-9½ stone.

Essex

"I need to weigh less for my health.

I've had a stomach problem for a few years that meant the things I liked to eat when I was eating healthy I no longer could.

Now I have sugar cravings that are like a gnawing in my stomach.

What's stopping me from designing a diet low in sugar is me. My exhaustion, my restricted diet and my I've given up attitude has stopped me.

I lost a stone last year; partially from being ill and partially from not eating anything in case it upset my stomach.

Now I live on Lucozade, tuna on jacket potato, chocolate and the occasional microwave meal.

Ironically, I cook for my son and great-grandchildren but don't eat what I make for them; which is healthier than my microwave meals.

This morning I've had a banana cut up into 2 hot dog rolls-which will give me a stomach ache but there's only porridge or cereal here at the moment and I can't drink milk.

I'm aiming at losing another stone this year by trying to walk more when it gets a bit warmer.

I'm slowly beginning to eat a little of the foods that made me ill, and seeing how they affect me-if at all.

"

You hit a good point there, sometimes a person's barrier is in actual fact, themselves!

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Happy other than I could do with shedding a few lbs. Currently trying to do something about that, by eating healthier and have just taken up fencing as I don't do any exercise.

XX

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm not happy but to chance the part I'm not happy about would mean to loose the part i am.

So my mum tum the few extra pounds don't like, loose a bit if weight my boobs are the 1st to go and I'm loving my boobs at the moment.

Decisions Decisions.....

Mrs

Essex

"I'm not happy but to chance the part I'm not happy about would mean to loose the part i am.

So my mum tum the few extra pounds don't like, loose a bit if weight my boobs are the 1st to go and I'm loving my boobs at the moment.

Decisions Decisions.....

Mrs "

It is a tricky one, been in a similar situation where if I achieve X then I won't have Y anymore with my own body, the good thing is, it's reversible, so you could lose the weight and if you don't like how much has gone from your chest, you can slowly put the weight back on again

» Add a new message to this topic