FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Single Female..."but I have a partner who comes with me to play" I dont play alone..Discuss!

The Single Female..."but I have a partner who comes with me to play" I dont play alone..Discuss!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jandmc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

Should she and therefore they, have a couples profile? And if they do, and generally they do, thats ok. But is not the 'appeal' of the preverbial rocking horse sh** ('Hard to find' for those unfamilar with the phrase) the fact that shes single and its a threesum?

Would love some thoughts on this one....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jandmc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

Sorry, we forgot. Of course, we appreciate the need for security and well being by the way..

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Should def be a couple if they only play as a couple, wether or not its for security or any other reason.

two people traverling ot a meet, regardless of who is or isnt playing is a couple, not a single female.

We know how people dont like couples profile where the man says i play alone, so why should women be able to do the reverse?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it should be a couples account too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

If she has a partner who plays with her then they are a couple and should have a couples profile

I don't think that its a security or safety issue if the partner is also playing during a meet,I would read that as a couple and not a single female

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Should she and therefore they, have a couples profile? And if they do, and generally they do, thats ok. But is not the 'appeal' of the preverbial rocking horse sh** ('Hard to find' for those unfamilar with the phrase) the fact that shes single and its a threesum?

Would love some thoughts on this one...."

ok a lot of fems (not all) like a guy they trust along with them riding shotgun ..that step into the FMF is just too much of a risk for em. It is not always the same guy so they stay as singles...

Forum Mod

"Should she and therefore they, have a couples profile? And if they do, and generally they do, thats ok. But is not the 'appeal' of the preverbial rocking horse sh** ('Hard to find' for those unfamilar with the phrase) the fact that shes single and its a threesum?

ok a lot of fems (not all) like a guy they trust along with them riding shotgun ..that step into the FMF is just too much of a risk for em. It is not always the same guy so they stay as singles... "

I agree with you on the safety issue but if the guy who is riding shotgun is also playing then they're playing as a couple and not a single female

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

That's right. A single is a single. If they bring a partner then they are not a single, but a couple. Simple as that, whatever the reason might be and irrespective of whether it is the same partner or not.

That single is obviously playing with that partner as a single initially, but that is as far as it goes.

On the other hand we prefer this to be obvious on profiles too, as these "couples" are not really for us.

When you meet, it soon becomes obvious that they are not really a couple in everyday life. We prefer to meet couples who are "real" couples, i.e. in a relationship with each other.

It is different as these people are not sharing anything with you, like you are with them. You are sharing your lifelong partner with them, but what are they sharing? Nothing.

It is only a pairing of convenience, usually for a single guy to get into meeting couples who don't meet single guys otherwise. (Sorry, this isn't meant to be a single guy rant, but just an observation. Neither do we have a problem with it. It just isn't for us, that's all.)

all over the place

ok a lot of fems (not all) like a guy they trust along with them riding shotgun ..that step into the FMF is just too much of a risk for em. It is not always the same guy so they stay as singles...

I agree with you on the safety issue but if the guy who is riding shotgun is also playing then they're playing as a couple and not a single female"

uhhh you ...your such a stickler for details ....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

One person, alone, solo = a single.

One person seeking to play with others is a single seeking to play.

Two people seeking to play with others is a couple seeking to play.

If she doesn't play alone and expects to bring her own partner to join in then it is a couple seeking to play not a single - end of.

If he is going to sit in the car and wait - fine, he's not playing and isn’t involved with the actual meet.

If he is going to sit in the room and watch then he is a voyeur and as far as I am concerned that is involvement enough for it to be considered a couple - all be it a couple where the fem plays and the male watches. If a single guy said can I bring a mate along to watch, would you ignore their presence?

All in all, things like this just sound like a couple trying to edge their bets and increase the number of enquires they get by having a single female account … or (dare I say it) a single guy who will (on the day) say the fem can't make it... but can he still come.

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

To turn this around then if you have a couple on a couples profile who also play solo shouldn't they be on singles profiles?

xx

J&R

Forum Mod

They should and Ive seen a lot of couples that have their own single profiles

Forum Mod

"They should and Ive seen a lot of couples that have their own single profiles "

When I say seen I mean on the site not met lol

all over the place

"To turn this around then if you have a couple on a couples profile who also play solo shouldn't they be on singles profiles?

xx

J&R"

your being deliberately thought provoking now ...stop it ....its against the rules ....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"To turn this around then if you have a couple on a couples profile who also play solo shouldn't they be on singles profiles?

xx

J&R"

'Also' play solo is different to 'only' play solo... isn't it?

There are quite a few Single Fems on site who are in fact part of a couple with the intention of playing as a couple.Its just that they're guaranteed more hits by saying they're single.

To us its missrepresentation,duplicity or just downright dishonesty.

If they want to come with a chaperone fair enough,but let him wait outside in the car or go for a meal or something,once he's seen her in safely.

We bet they wouldn't be so keen to chaperone under those terms.

We had contact with a single fem once who said her husband would be willing to wait downstairs.Yeah,like we're going to let that happen,we're in the attic and a stranger has the run of the house,we don't think so.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

stoke on trent

"Its just that they're guaranteed more hits by saying they're single.

"

But are they guaranteed more meets, which is the general reason for being here isn't it?

xxx

But are they guaranteed more meets, which is the general reason for being here isn't it?

xxx"

Not in our book but they're guaranteed to waste a lot of your time contacting them and chatting until they decide to spill the beans.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

faversham

xx

J&R"

Would depend if they insist on keeping each other company when they play. Yes =1 couples profile. No = 3 seperate profiles with clear statements as to who they are, how they play and the names of the other profiles.

Simple.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I play alone quite a lot of the time although we have a couples account. I tried to make up my own singles account also but don't have a spare email address so couldn't do it. I suppose I should write on our profile that I also play alone ? ( But then again I would prefer us to play together, and would therefore prefer to meet the guys who are happy with a couple )

Any good ideas ??

Jane x x

Would love some thoughts on this one...."

Can someone interpret this and tell me what it says so I can comment on it. Ta.

stoke on trent

"

No = 3 seperate profiles with clear

statements as to who they are, how they play and the names of the other profiles.

Simple."

Fair answer - but then again based on popular opinion from another recent thread on here, Rich would be vilified for being a married guy (almost our silver anniversary now - wow!)who plays alone.....

and Judy would kinda get away with being a married woman who plays alone because there are less of them which makes it OK apparently according to popular opinion.... even though according to more of the popular opinion we are both cheating on each other lol

xxx

J&R

Forum Mod

"

statements as to who they are, how they play and the names of the other profiles.

Simple.

Fair answer - but then again based on popular opinion from another recent thread on here, Rich would be vilified for being a married guy (almost our silver anniversary now - wow!)who plays alone.....

and Judy would kinda get away with being a married woman who plays alone because there are less of them which makes it OK apparently according to popular opinion.... even though according to more of the popular opinion we are both cheating on each other lol

xxx

J&R

"

Who cares what the "popular" opinion is if you're happy with what you're doing and honest about it with potential playmates?

Its generally dishonesty that will get peoples backs up

stoke on trent

hi honeypot

It was kinda meant as bait for a discussion - but yep you're spot on, if we are enjoying ouselves (which we have been known to do on the odd occasion lol).... then who cares lol!

xxxxx

Not sure how you arrive at the possible "we are cheating on each other" accusation as I am not sure your scenario ever came up in the aforementioned threads?

i had a guy contact me the other day who had a couples profile, when i replyed back saying i don't meet couples, he sent a message back saying....im not a couple i just have a fuck buddie i meet with sometime, i hav'nt actually seen her since november....so why have a couple profile, how can you be a couple if you are advertising with a woman you hav'nt even seen in 4 months? to be honest when i read someones profile and reply accordinly to whats stated on there and they reply back saying, oh thats actually not true its like this....... i just ingor them, if they can't even have a honest profile why should i take the time to piss about with them?

As for the single fem thing, if she does not meet as a single female then no she should'nt have a single fems profile, its just wasting peoples times who's done a search for single fems, opened up her profile only to find so far as swinging goes shes not actually a single fem.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Simple.

xxx

J&R

"

I've never seen that on previous threads.

If someone plays alone then they should have a singles profvile.

If they play as part of a couple, they should have a couples bprofile.

If they do both, they should have two profiles.

It's hardly rocket science to set up another email address now is it? FFS, even I have 4 different email addresses.

As someone else stated.........

General dishonesty and lying on a profile is what gets peoples backs up and marrieds to play BEHIND their partners backs without their consent is cheating...... not wandering off on your own with the full knowledge of your partners activities.

Although, it has to be said, there are plenty who won't event meet men who are shagging with permission.

Women as soooo unpredictable that it's not worth the hassle for some (me included). In 9 years of swinging, I've seen so much fall out from this scenario, I won't even entertain it.

faversham

"

Simple.

xxx

J&R

"

Lets face it you are never going to make everyone happy.

BUT with 3 different yet linked profiles you are going to provide an openess that will alow others o make a choice if you are right for them.

As Mad says above, a lot of people have experianced problems when playing with part of a couple - its to much hassel for them , so by reading the 3 profiles they would know exactly where they stand.

Also, if someone contacts either of the single profiles or the couplr one you will know what they are looking for and it should manke your choice easier too!

At least, thats the theory!

Forum Mod

Personally I would'nt be bothered to go through the three profiles lol

But then im lazy like that...why read 3 when I could just read 1?

However it is the most honest way of explaining the situation of couples that play alone as well as together and thats the best way to be on here

stoke on trent

"

Although, it has to be said, there are plenty who won't event meet men who are shagging with permission.

"

And does that also apply to women who are part of swinging couples who consensually play alone?

mmmm we started another thread to discuss this issue rather than hijack this one, hopefully it will be an interesting discusssion

xxx

J&R

all over the place

xxx

Not in our book but they're guaranteed to waste a lot of your time contacting them and chatting until they decide to spill the beans.

Trace & Ric

XXXX"

just playing devils advocate here so dont take this the wrong way ....but your profile says you are looking to meet couples so how is it a waste of your time ...?

all over the place

"I play alone quite a lot of the time although we have a couples account. I tried to make up my own singles account also but don't have a spare email address so couldn't do it. I suppose I should write on our profile that I also play alone ? ( But then again I would prefer us to play together, and would therefore prefer to meet the guys who are happy with a couple )

Any good ideas ??

Jane x x"

yep ..set up another email address ...

all over the place

Can someone interpret this and tell me what it says so I can comment on it. Ta."

doesnt really matter wishy ...just gabble on about the weather its all valid and wastes a bit of time writing it and reading it ...

all over the place

"

Simple.

xxx

J&R

I've never seen that on previous threads.

If someone plays alone then they should have a singles profvile.

If they play as part of a couple, they should have a couples bprofile.

If they do both, they should have two profiles.

It's hardly rocket science to set up another email address now is it? FFS, even I have 4 different email addresses.

As someone else stated.........

General dishonesty and lying on a profile is what gets peoples backs up and marrieds to play BEHIND their partners backs without their consent is cheating...... not wandering off on your own with the full knowledge of your partners activities.

Women as soooo unpredictable that it's not worth the hassle for some (me included). In 9 years of swinging, I've seen so much fall out from this scenario, I won't even entertain it."

isnt this fixing people into little boxes again ...using the archaic concept of "couples" as the moral yardstick to place everyone in there box.

We always seem to be the fly in the ointment ..what about a group of singles who play together and with each other in various combinations ...

Are we supposed to have 50+ profiles to suit every possible combination ..try to remember people are individuals and not everyone likes to live to societies norms .

calm of bham x

Cyprus

"

And does that also apply to women who are part of swinging couples who consensually play alone?

mmmm we started another thread to discuss this issue rather than hijack this one, hopefully it will be an interesting discusssion

xxx

J&R"

Don't get pedantic Judy........

It also goes for the female half.

Humans are unpredicatable creatures, one wrong move and you can find yourself on the end of a right royal row!

Maybe I'm biased as I don't see the point of playing alone. If you swing and you are in a relationship, you swing TOGETHER. But like I said, thats MY thoughts on the matter.

Short sighted maybe, closed minded maybe, but to me, playing alone isn't swinging, it's having affairs....

God...... I'm getting too old for this twatitude.

Each to their own, I don't really give a shite, providing no one expects me to change MY mind!

"

xxx

J&R

Humans are unpredicatable creatures, one wrong move and you can find yourself on the end of a right royal row!

Maybe I'm biased as I don't see the point of playing alone. If you swing and you are in a relationship, you swing TOGETHER. But like I said, thats MY thoughts on the matter.

Short sighted maybe, closed minded maybe, but to me, playing alone isn't swinging, it's having affairs....

Each to their own, I don't really give a shite, providing no one expects me to change MY mind!"

You really should change your username to AngryBird! PMSL!

W

Cyprus

"

xxx

J&R

Each to their own, I don't really give a shite, providing no one expects me to change MY mind!

W"

And maybe you should realise that tone of voice doesn't come across on here before you try and evaluate me.

"

xxx

J&R

W

And maybe you should realise that tone of voice doesn't come across on here before you try and evaluate me."

Maybe you should take heed of your own advice, I figured the PMSL would be clear I was joking, unless you are not aware of the meaning, then sorry, this is the meaning... Piss MySelf laughing.

We need smileys here, lol.

W

Forum Mod

We most certainly do need smilies its very difficult to "read" what people are trying to say if you don't know their personality so to speak

Ill shut up now as iv confused myself

"We most certainly do need smilies its very difficult to "read" what people are trying to say if you don't know their personality so to speak

Ill shut up now as iv confused myself "

And you managed that with only 2 short lines, what chance has a potential employer got when you eventually get your CV up and running

For those that may have missed the intended humour in this post I have posted the smiley face to indicate I am only joking................

"We most certainly do need smilies its very difficult to "read" what people are trying to say if you don't know their personality so to speak

Just realise, that the majority of what I post will be tongue in cheek, and try to express that with --- ;-0 or...lol, or ...pmsl.

I like to tease, in so many ways, lol.

W

Forum Mod

And you managed that with only 2 short lines, what chance has a potential employer got when you eventually get your CV up and running

For those that may have missed the intended humour in this post I have posted the smiley face to indicate I am only joking................ "

Ill tie them to the chair until they give me the job?

What? isnt that allowed? thats how I got my last one! things sure have changed aint they

Forum Mod

Just realise, that the majority of what I post will be tongue in cheek, and try to express that with --- ;-0 or...lol, or ...pmsl.

I like to tease, in so many ways, lol.

W "

ooooh cheeky

all over the place

blessed are the peacemakers .....

Cyprus

For those that may have missed the intended humour in this post I have posted the smiley face to indicate I am only joking................

Ill tie them to the chair until they give me the job?

What? isnt that allowed? thats how I got my last one! things sure have changed aint they "

Yes...... but you left them there, tied up, until the cleaners rescued them. They were too frightened then to say NO!

I luv ya really Honey xxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic