FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is it far

is it far

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on1 OP   Man  over a year ago

spain

Why should us guys keep.all all.clubs a float ? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" "

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

far to where???

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well you would be a bit bored if they only let single guys in and noone else

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"is it far? "

Depends where your travelling from I guess

Forum Mod

Did'nt realise that you did?

Forum Mod

Hang on a minute you're looking for club meets...thats the extent of your profile?

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"is it far?

Depends where your travelling from I guess "

And where to, of course

spain

You cpls keep clubs open ? Maybe someone needs to open there eyes ... Just saying x

spain

See a lot of ppl turn up for cpls nights just saying x

"See a lot of ppl turn up for cpls nights just saying x "

I guess a lot of couples will turn up for couples night.

It's kinda the point n all.

Just saying!

OP, what's your point?

But if you are complaining about the price that single guys pay for club entry then think of it as a self limiting system. If a club allowed guys in for free or for a minimal cost then it would be overrun with single guys, without the space for many couples or single women. So the club would go under as no-one woyld turn up if they wouldn't get laid*

*assumes the club doesn't turn into a gay hangout.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

what the hell is this about?

"See a lot of ppl turn up for cpls nights just saying x

I guess a lot of couples will turn up for couples night.

It's kinda the point n all.

Just saying!"

Damn and here's me thinking I'd be billy no mates and go alone - DOH!!!

"what the hell is this about?"

It's all about clubs that are being kept open by single guys not couples apparently?

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

We've been to a few clubs across the globe and believe us they are always half empty on a single guys night's .So can't really see your point

spain

No just saying why do.us single guys pay more to get into swingers clubs ?

spain

Empty clubs mean there not popular ?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"No just saying why do.us single guys pay more to get into swingers clubs ? "

Because if they let you in for free there would be 100s of single guys and that would put off the couples and single women, so you'd all be on your own. And if they charge couples and single women high prices then they'd stop coming, and you'd all be on your own.

It's not fair (or far!) but life isn't. They charge what the market can stand, and what gets the punters in.

spain

So does that mean us single guys keep.most clubs going with the high costs we pay ?

"So does that mean us single guys keep.most clubs going with the high costs we pay ? "

Is it that high? Really? OK clubs like La Chambre and Chameleons will charge single men a hefty membership fee, but not all of them do. The clubs up North charge £20-£30 for single men to get in. I've spent more than that having a few beers with mates.

Most clubs are unlicensed so, if you take your own booze, it can be a cheap night, and you might get sex!

Of course, if you know you'll get sex and a cheaper night drinking round town then there is a simple solution isn't there?

"So does that mean us single guys keep.most clubs going with the high costs we pay ? "

I doubt it. Surely more couples go in clubs than single blokes, as they tend to limit the numbers of single blokes. 10 single blokes at £30 each and 20 couples at £20 each....

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"So does that mean us single guys keep.most clubs going with the high costs we pay ?

Is it that high? Really? OK clubs like La Chambre and Chameleons will charge single men a hefty membership fee, but not all of them do. The clubs up North charge £20-£30 for single men to get in. I've spent more than that having a few beers with mates.

Most clubs are unlicensed so, if you take your own booze, it can be a cheap night, and you might get sex!

Of course, if you know you'll get sex and a cheaper night drinking round town then there is a simple solution isn't there?"

Have to agree with this, if you don't like the prices dont go to the clubs!

Forum Mod

"So does that mean us single guys keep.most clubs going with the high costs we pay ?

I doubt it. Surely more couples go in clubs than single blokes, as they tend to limit the numbers of single blokes. 10 single blokes at £30 each and 20 couples at £20 each.... "

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"what the hell is this about?

It's all about clubs that are being kept open by single guys not couples apparently?

"

Oh I see.

Well it's easy to sort that out:

Have singles guys only clubs.

Then the couples and females can't ride (ahem) on the backs of the hard-earned of all those poor single blokes (well this one disgruntled one anyway) propping up the sexual economy of the nation.

spain

Love the clubs ..just wondered y us single guys pay more ?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Are we nearly there yet...?

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Love the clubs ..just wondered y us single guys pay more ? "

because they know you will pay the entry fee

"Love the clubs ..just wondered y us single guys pay more ? "

I told you why. Cheap admission = too many men. Scares the rest of us away.

"Are we nearly there yet...?"

It's taking a while.

spain

What price fun eh

swindon

"Are we nearly there yet...?

It's taking a while."

I need the toilet

"What price fun eh "

£20?

Are we being asked how far is it to cheap clubs where single men can get sex for nought ?

Very far I should think

spain

Every night ?like I say why should we really as a single should we pay more than cpls really ? That's the point ... Only saying

Forum Mod

"Are we nearly there yet...?

It's taking a while.

I need the toilet "

*tut* you should have gone before we all left!

"Every night ?like I say why should we really as a single should we pay more than cpls really ? That's the point ... Only saying "

Should you have to pay more? Probably not. However the clubs will charge you more to prevent being over-run with single men and thus putting off the couples and single females, and the choice you have is whether to pay it. I haven't heard yet that there is a club that makes you pay at gunpoint, although I could be wrong.

"Every night ?like I say why should we really as a single should we pay more than cpls really ? That's the point ... Only saying "

yeah, we get you're "only saying"

Couples pay less cos theres 2 of them and will generally happily swap between other couples so they have more to share so clubs could easily go couples only and still function perfectly fine.

If you're a single male and want the chance of sex enough then you'll pay, simple.

Have to say, and people can dislike me for this opinion all they want, but I dont like this either. It is discrimination, full stop.

If they don't want a large number of single guys entering, then they can set a limit, a NUMBER, not inflated prices!!! They are doing it because they know they can, and there are enough that will pay.

I for one will NEVER step foot in a place that has such inequality. You may say 'ok, I dont really care' but maybe you're loosing out on quality guys attending that feel the same way as I do? I have read plenty about how some of the guys can act in these clubs, I know there are good ones too, but perhaps if you treated us all fairly and as equals there could be more fun to be had and less of the gripes I read about? Just a thought...

"Have to say, and people can dislike me for this opinion all they want, but I dont like this either. It is discrimination, full stop.

If they don't want a large number of single guys entering, then they can set a limit, a NUMBER, not inflated prices!!! They are doing it because they know they can, and there are enough that will pay.

I for one will NEVER step foot in a place that has such inequality. You may say 'ok, I dont really care' but maybe you're loosing out on quality guys attending that feel the same way as I do? I have read plenty about how some of the guys can act in these clubs, I know there are good ones too, but perhaps if you treated us all fairly and as equals there could be more fun to be had and less of the gripes I read about? Just a thought...

"

You should probably be saying this to the clubs. I doubt Fab or anyone on here have any control over club prices.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why should us guys keep.all all.clubs a float ? ? "

you always have the option of not going if you feel that strongly about it....

"

You should probably be saying this to the clubs. I doubt Fab or anyone on here have any control over club prices."

Tbh, I doubt they care, I doubt any single women or couples care. Im just sharing my opinion on a forum where I like to chat

"Why should us guys keep.all all.clubs a float ? ? "

does anyone make you go?

Is this guy for real or is he joking ?

spain

Y should expensive decisions determ my lust ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Have to say, and people can dislike me for this opinion all they want, but I dont like this either. It is discrimination, full stop.

"

something with regards to this...

remember there are already "some" good guys that DO go to clubs, and they have a good time, the "arses" are the ones that stick out a mile, not the other way round....

you don't have to go..... and if feel exactly the same way that you do in regards to socials events where I don't go to those where there are quota's... just because I have been to them and don't feel they need them as I have never been to one in my 7-8ish of social events where singles have ever outnumbered couples (once a lot of guys work out that social isn't a codeword for orgy, and social actually means social..... not so many go!)

but I tried socials before I formed that opinion, and if there was one thing I would criticise in your view, is that you have formed it without attending...

"No just saying why do.us single guys pay more to get into swingers clubs ? "

single guys dont really pay that much more than couples and on couples only nights most clubs charge couples more than single male entry on none couples night

thing is if everyone paid the same

ie everyone paid £30, thats £30 for single men, £30 for single women and £60 for couples, only fair as there is two of them so they pay double, the only people who would go are single guys, no single woman would pay £30 to get into a club and i doubt many couples would pay £60 so you would be spending all night walking round with loads of single guys looking for women who arnt there

so what would you suggest to make the price more fair yet still attract women to go?

spain

Most guys who don't think.the same are a attention seekers lol.

"Most guys who don't think.the same are a attention seekers lol."

so tell us how you would do the pricing if you run a club?

Yes men do pay more, at Chams it's £30 entry you get full use of sauna, steam room, 2 jacuzzi's, tv lounge, cinema, dungeon, smoking area and you can take your own alcohol and stay from the moment they open the doors until they close, with the opportunity to meet some fabulous people and play.

I think it's good value for money

swindon

I think I've made it pretty clear on several occasions that I despise discrimination and inequality but I've gotta say that there are many other cases of discrimination that bother me more than the unfair pricing practices of swinging clubs. And I'm a single male so I'm directly affected by this unjustness.

I'm more annoyed that gay couples are discriminated against and not allowed to attend "couples' nights" than I am that US single males get charged more for entry. And I'm straight so am not even affected by the "no gay couples" rule.

spain

I think.everyone should pay the same y not ?

"I think I've made it pretty clear on several occasions that I despise discrimination and inequality but I've gotta say that there are many other cases of discrimination that bother me more than the unfair pricing practices of swinging clubs. And I'm a single male so I'm directly affected by this unjustness.

I'm more annoyed that gay couples are discriminated against and not allowed to attend "couples' nights" than I am that US single males get charged more for entry. And I'm straight so am not even affected by the "no gay couples" rule.

"

it annoys me how 2 women can play together on none bi nights in open rooms but 2 men cant

theres discrimination all over in clubs what what can you do?

swindon

Dunno why my phone capitalised the word us then... stupid predictive text.

"I think.everyone should pay the same y not ? "

narrow it down a bit more

everyone should pay a tenner or everyone should pay £30

everyone paying a tenner wouldnt work, they wouldnt cover costs, everyoen paying £30 wouldnt work as women wouldnt pay £30 to get into a club and very few couples would pay £60 so clubs would be over run by just men

so how would you make everyone paying the same work?

dont just say everyone should pay the same

swindon

"

it annoys me how 2 women can play together on none bi nights in open rooms but 2 men cant

theres discrimination all over in clubs what what can you do?"

That's a good point... never thought of that before. Sadly I don't have an answer to what can be done about it.

"I think.everyone should pay the same y not ?

everyone paying a tenner wouldnt work, they wouldnt cover costs, everyoen paying £30 wouldnt work as women wouldnt pay £30 to get into a club and very few couples would pay £60 so clubs would be over run by just men

dont just say everyone should pay the same "

Before I reply to _abios response to my post I just wanted to say, ok I can see that point but surely there is some middle ground. Maybe £15 or £20 for singles and double for couples? I dont even particularly care that couples pay double, they are essentially (in most cases) a single entity that play as 'one'. Would that not cover the costs?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think.everyone should pay the same y not ?

dont just say everyone should pay the same

Before I reply to _abios response to my post I just wanted to say, ok I can see that point but surely there is some middle ground. Maybe £15 or £20 for singles and double for couples? I dont even particularly care that couples pay double, they are essentially (in most cases) a single entity that play as 'one'. Would that not cover the costs?"

the price differences are for the exact same reason that night clubs let women in cheaper before certain times - more women in the club attracts more men = more revenue for the entire night.

Is it fair? no it's not. And they only get away with it as the rules are different for private members clubs.

But. as a single man, who do you want to be there for you to potentially play with? Single females? If it costs them more than it would to get into a nightclub in town then why not just go to the night club and pull?

Couples? If they've had to pay for a babysitter and maybe also a hotel then a higher entrance fee might make the club visits less frequent so they won't be there for you to play with as often.

So no, it's not fair. But if you want to go to clubs and have a chance of a reasonable proportion of the attendees being people you'd want to play with then have a good rant now, cos it ain't going to change any time soon.

I just use the backdoor...er....em...

something with regards to this...

remember there are already "some" good guys that DO go to clubs, and they have a good time, the "arses" are the ones that stick out a mile, not the other way round....

you don't have to go..... and if feel exactly the same way that you do in regards to socials events where I don't go to those where there are quota's... just because I have been to them and don't feel they need them as I have never been to one in my 7-8ish of social events where singles have ever outnumbered couples (once a lot of guys work out that social isn't a codeword for orgy, and social actually means social..... not so many go!)

but I tried socials before I formed that opinion, and if there was one thing I would criticise in your view, is that you have formed it without attending...

"

Hi Fabio, before I say anything I have to say I do have a lot of respect for your posts. Whether you recognise me or not (I have been on and off here, and changed usernames but have kept the same avatar), I have been on the forums a good while, have read plenty of what you have to say, and I know you are someone who is switched on and knows what's going on and how it is.

First, I did acknowledge that good guys do go to the clubs, and I guess your point there is that even if there was one "arse" that went in 100 guys, he would stick out and be highlighted in what I have read.

The point in your second paragraph confused me a tad as you were talking about socials and not clubs. You're right, I dont have to go and so I don't! I would be much more likely to attend a social than a club, but again I would have the same issue with a social at a club where I had to pay more than others did, and so would be infinitely more likely to attend a social where that wasn't the case.

If I did go to a club, I wouldn't be attending to 'shag everything in sight', I would be there just as I would in a bar with an added pleasant twist. I wouldn't go into rooms where other people were having fun, expecting to just join in, or to wank over the view. I wouldn't expect a single thing if I'm honest. I'd go there knowing that the people there had great attitudes towards sex, and hoping that I might get chatting to some nice people, and just maybe that might lead to a little fun.

Without having attended, I believe I'd be the sort of guy that would go and not piss anyone off, and I think I get the vibe of what it is about. However, I certainly won't be going when I'm paying more than others just because they think I'm some desperate shmuck.

...and my point was that I wonder if I'm not the only one who feels this, and as a result you might be getting more of those guys who turn up and pay their £30 expecting to get a shag, and feeling they have some sort of right.

Sorry that took a while, lol, slightly tipsy fingers!

"the price differences are for the exact same reason that night clubs let women in cheaper before certain times - more women in the club attracts more men = more revenue for the entire night."

Never known of that happening myself but would feel the same about that too!

"

Is it fair? no it's not. And they only get away with it as the rules are different for private members clubs.

But. as a single man, who do you want to be there for you to potentially play with? Single females? If it costs them more than it would to get into a nightclub in town then why not just go to the night club and pull? "

Im sure they go because they know what they are getting, not because it is cheaper, I have seen this mentioned on many profiles "I can go out and pull easily, but im looking for something more"

"

Couples? If they've had to pay for a babysitter and maybe also a hotel then a higher entrance fee might make the club visits less frequent so they won't be there for you to play with as often. "

slight assumption that only couples have children, there are single parents too, though I grant you less of them, and anyone could require a hotel.

"

So no, it's not fair. But if you want to go to clubs and have a chance of a reasonable proportion of the attendees being people you'd want to play with then have a good rant now, cos it ain't going to change any time soon. "

As I mentioned in my first response, if they really want to limit the number of guys, then just set a limit of how many can enter. Very simple really

Though yes I know it isn't changing any time soon, which is why I won't be attending a club any time soon. Just sharing my thoughts

Simple solution as im sure has already been said if you dont want to pay the entry fee dont go,

I dont want to pay to get in the sports direct arena so i dont go.

I dont want to pay to go through the tyne tunnel so i dont go through it.

If you dont want to pay the entry fee then dont go to clubs this price structure has been this way for long enough and worked fine so why change something that isnt broken.

Two points here:

- If it's single men who keep clubs afloat, why are there times and days at clubs when single men aren't allowed in? If it was a financial decision and clubs were so desperate for their higher fees, they'd allow them all the time to maximise profits, no?

- If a quota was set for single men rather than charging more, how many men would be on here moaning every week that they couldn't get in to a club because it had reached the quota of single men?

Clubs charge the way they do because it works. Single men do not usually go to clubs to meet other single men. The clubs need the couples and the women because they are the attraction. It makes sense to encourage them to go.

Neither couples nor women have difficulty, in general, getting meets, so the clubs need to provide an environment that couples and women want to go to. Because couples and women can get meets easily they do not need to, and will not, pay high entry charges.

Lower entry prices for men would increase the number of men going, and would put many women and couples - the reason they go - off going.

OP, would you prefer to go to a more expensive club where there are women and couples, or a club with equal entry prices but where there are only men? Serious question btw, please tell me your answer.

Markets run on supply and demand. Fewer women and couples wanting to go = lower prices to attract them. More men wanting to go = higher prices to better balance the numbers.

I want some Louboutins shoes but they cost £100s or sometimes £1000s. They don't cost that to make and other shoes are cheaper, so is it fair? They're desirable, high demand, low supply and the price is what the market will stand. I can pay what they cost, or choose a different option. Trying to tell Louboutin his prices aren't fair won't get me anywhere.

Market economies are not designed to be fair. It comes down to supply and demand.

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Two points here:

- If it's single men who keep clubs afloat, why are there times and days at clubs when single men aren't allowed in? If it was a financial decision and clubs were so desperate for their higher fees, they'd allow them all the time to maximise profits, no?

- If a quota was set for single men rather than charging more, how many men would be on here moaning every week that they couldn't get in to a club because it had reached the quota of single men?

Clubs charge the way they do because it works. Single men do not usually go to clubs to meet other single men. The clubs need the couples and the women because they are the attraction. It makes sense to encourage them to go.

Neither couples nor women have difficulty, in general, getting meets, so the clubs need to provide an environment that couples and women want to go to. Because couples and women can get meets easily they do not need to, and will not, pay high entry charges.

Lower entry prices for men would increase the number of men going, and would put many women and couples - the reason they go - off going.

OP, would you prefer to go to a more expensive club where there are women and couples, or a club with equal entry prices but where there are only men? Serious question btw, please tell me your answer.

Markets run on supply and demand. Fewer women and couples wanting to go = lower prices to attract them. More men wanting to go = higher prices to better balance the numbers.

I want some Louboutins shoes but they cost £100s or sometimes £1000s. They don't cost that to make and other shoes are cheaper, so is it fair? They're desirable, high demand, low supply and the price is what the market will stand. I can pay what they cost, or choose a different option. Trying to tell Louboutin his prices aren't fair won't get me anywhere.

Market economies are not designed to be fair. It comes down to supply and demand."

You do not have to go to a club, it is not like you are forced to go...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

A couple of points in response.

I mention couples needing babysitters and not singles because many single parents have shared custody. And yes I know that that is not true for all, but in many cases they go when the ex has the kids, even if its only once or twice a year.

And my second point: I don't want to limit single men. My regular club has an open door policy on Fridays and Sunday's for single men and doesn't have a quota. Its rare that I will be there on a Saturday. Why? Because I go for the single men!

"I think.everyone should pay the same y not ? "

Could it not possibly be the fact that in a lot of cases its the couples that bring along the women that you want to get your grubby little hands on in the first place so really their doing you a favour in going so why not get a discount

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Am I going to ignite a new flare up if I ask why there is a high annual subscription / membership fee for some clubs ....

It puts me off slightly as the nearest half decent club to me is a fair way away so I can't go frequently ... (Im not asking for sympathy).

Could other people explain thier opinion on ANNUAL fees....

As far as single guys costings - I agree they are high, but you get what you pay for (which is why I dont want to have to fork out up front for an annual membership for a club that could be shoddy)

If I had to suggest a tarrif :

Single ladies £x eg £10

Single guys £x + 50% eg £15

Couples £x + 100% eg £ 20

» Add a new message to this topic