FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Safe sex on profile misleading ,

Safe sex on profile misleading ,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it very misleading to read on a profile safe sex , only to see pics with more than one different cock fucking the girl with no condom!

Do you mean you will do safe sex if asked , because that to me isn't safe sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find it very misleading to read on a profile safe sex , only to see pics with more than one different cock fucking the girl with no condom!

Do you mean you will do safe sex if asked , because that to me isn't safe sex "

You see this a lot. And many will claim its with former partners (although I've seen many a single profile with date stamped recent pics that would indicate otherwise!) - but I'll always take responsibility for my own safety regardless of whether they've always played safe or not!

Those stating bareback only - not my thing - but it would be naive to trust the pics, or word of others - rather than simply take precautions yourself every time!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Agree, we have noticed that too.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I find it very misleading to read on a profile safe sex , only to see pics with more than one different cock fucking the girl with no condom!

quite agree, i posted on this before and it was quite lively in the forum,

dons a tin hat and takes cover he he

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

It's one of those things where you just have to use your own judgement, I'm afraid.

If you see "safe sex" in a profile and then see bareback photos with multiple partners then at least that gives you an incling as to whether or not they're someone you'd really want to meet. x

It has been my experience that in the excitement of the moment some players forget some basic and fundamental stuff like protection. Its not worth the risk. It is perfectly possible to have a great sex with protection.

However, it is a decision that one makes for himself/herself. You cannot legislate for such things. Provided people agree before hand what and what would be acceptable during play, then it should be pretty easy from there I would have thought.

It really concerns me the amount of messages I get (from males in particular) stating their reluctance to wear a condom and trying to convince me otherwise. I agree, you can have great sex with protection. You'd think nowadays people would be more clued up about STDs and pregnancy.

There is no such thing as safe sex. One can practice safer sex by taking all the well documented precautions. Safe sex is a missnoma. Safer sex is the future!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

While I agree with what a lot of people say about "only you can be responsible for your own health".. I don't really agree with the "who care's what people do with others"

I wouldn't meet anyone who openly barebacks, not would I play with a guy who turns up for a meet without condoms, or who tried to talk me into bareback when the time comes to put on a condom.

Although you can never know what anyone has been doing with anyone else, I always consider the situation where a condom splits / comes off and I could be exposed. If it's going to happen I'd rather be exposed with someone who I believe to be as concerned about their sexual health as I am, and not someone who would go without condoms unless made to use them.

"While I agree with what a lot of people say about "only you can be responsible for your own health".. I don't really agree with the "who care's what people do with others"

I wouldn't meet anyone who openly barebacks, not would I play with a guy who turns up for a meet without condoms, or who tried to talk me into bareback when the time comes to put on a condom.

Although you can never know what anyone has been doing with anyone else, I always consider the situation where a condom splits / comes off and I could be exposed. If it's going to happen I'd rather be exposed with someone who I believe to be as concerned about their sexual health as I am, and not someone who would go without condoms unless made to use them. "

Fucking hear hear xxxxxxx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

see it all the time - crazy really

"I wouldn't meet anyone who openly barebacks, not would I play with a guy who turns up for a meet without condoms, or who tried to talk me into bareback when the time comes to put on a condom. "

It's not those who openly bareback who are the problem/issue. It's those who don't tell you that they have prior to meeting you or, as happened to one of our friends who met another couple where the guy wore a condom when doing any position where she could clearly see he was wearing one, but he caught the guy out when he spotted him doing her bareback doggie. Needless to say the meet came to an abrupt end. When they compared notes afterwards, it was clear what the other guy had done in manipulating the play so he could hide the fact he was playing bareback 'out of sight'.. Not clever....

We regularly have men message us who do not list safe sex. When we say no thanks as it isn't listed they say they 'forgot' to tick that box. They then promptly add it to their interests.

"While I agree with what a lot of people say about "only you can be responsible for your own health".. I don't really agree with the "who care's what people do with others"

Although you can never know what anyone has been doing with anyone else, I always consider the situation where a condom splits / comes off and I could be exposed. If it's going to happen I'd rather be exposed with someone who I believe to be as concerned about their sexual health as I am, and not someone who would go without condoms unless made to use them. "

"I wouldn't meet anyone who openly barebacks, not would I play with a guy who turns up for a meet without condoms, or who tried to talk me into bareback when the time comes to put on a condom.

It's not those who openly bareback who are the problem/issue. It's those who don't tell you that they have prior to meeting you or, as happened to one of our friends who met another couple where the guy wore a condom when doing any position where she could clearly see he was wearing one, but he caught the guy out when he spotted him doing her bareback doggie. Needless to say the meet came to an abrupt end. When they compared notes afterwards, it was clear what the other guy had done in manipulating the play so he could hide the fact he was playing bareback 'out of sight'.. Not clever....

"

If anybody tried that with us I would put them in hospital

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

You will be suprised how many men cannot keep a hard on with a condom on.

We have met a few who when putting on a condom go soft, we will not entertain sex without one so their loss.

Maybe this is why alot of guys play bare back??

"I wouldn't meet anyone who openly barebacks, not would I play with a guy who turns up for a meet without condoms, or who tried to talk me into bareback when the time comes to put on a condom.

If anybody tried that with us I would put them in hospital "

Bet it happens a LOT more than many would realise though...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It didn't occur to me to actually specify 'safe sex' on my profile as I thought it was a given that it would be. Naive moi.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

These "safe sex/bareback" threads make me laugh!

WTF does it matter what others do? As long as you play safe!!!

Don't kid yourself on that just because someone claims to play safe at all times that they actually do!

IF you are that worried about it....Dont play at all...

These "safe sex/bareback" threads make me laugh!

Don't kid yourself on that just because someone claims to play safe at all times that they actually do!

IF you are that worried about it....Dont play at all...

I only play safe (vaginally & anally) on meets but some of my pics are bareback as they were taken it a partner, he is on here and would confirm we played exclusivly for 2 years. I also I make sure I have condoms for those that "forget" them (which seems to have been everyone recently & have regular sexual health screenings for my own peace of mind.

I have also had a similar experiance that some did penetrate me bareback in doggie as I couldn't see & on very rare occasions become so caught in the moment become carried away, but I'm human and make mistakes, but I accept the risks of this life style & choose to continue to play.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I agree with safe sex,I get horny putting condom on,I get turned on watching ,who ever puts it on,I enjoy the feel of it,I allso love cumming in them even when wanking so I do enjoy safe sex, as for wife if she has a cum shower with a few guys she will shower after.

to my mind safe sex is even more important on the swinging scene. swingers are naturally gonna have alot more sexual partners so more open to risk

"These "safe sex/bareback" threads make me laugh!

IF you are that worried about it....Dont play at all..."

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"You will be suprised how many men cannot keep a hard on with a condom on.

We have met a few who when putting on a condom go soft, we will not entertain sex without one so their loss.

"

TBH, that could be for many reasons but the most obvious one is that the condom doesn't fit.

Now I know that sounds rediculous, but buying condoms at clubs, through the machine in the loo or even over the counter at the chemist or superstore, it's surprising how it's almost a case of one size fits all, and believe me it's amazing how uncomfortable it is trying to squeeze ones hard on into a badly fitting condom.

A while back while absent mindedly doing a google search I came across several sites one of which was called britishcondoms.co.uk whicj covers a huige range of condoms and a wide range of different sizes plus lubes and even the famous Femidom. It makes a hell of a difference having a condom that fits well. You'd actually think that sites like FAB and indeed clubs could actually make some arrangements to promote such sites, thus promoting safe sex and maybe even taking a percentage of the sales driven there from this site or a club website.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

See, to me that would ring alarm bells. - It makes me think they're not used to using them.

- Amy. x

.rubber up always.xx

Theres also a lot of profiles with no insertion of safe sex. If we receive a response from someone that does not have safe sex listed, I enquire further and usually receive a response stating they do safe sex. So, why dont people list it. We want to meet people who practice safe sex all the time and not some of the time when it suits.

TBH, that could be for many reasons but the most obvious one is that the condom doesn't fit.

Now I know that sounds rediculous, but buying condoms at clubs, through the machine in the loo or even over the counter at the chemist or superstore, it's surprising how it's almost a case of one size fits all, and believe me it's amazing how uncomfortable it is trying to squeeze ones hard on into a badly fitting condom.

A while back while absent mindedly doing a google search I came across several sites one of which was called britishcondoms.co.uk whicj covers a huige range of condoms and a wide range of different sizes plus lubes and even the famous Femidom. It makes a hell of a difference having a condom that fits well. You'd actually think that sites like FAB and indeed clubs could actually make some arrangements to promote such sites, thus promoting safe sex and maybe even taking a percentage of the sales driven there from this site or a club website."

Agree that condoms are often a poor fit but there's no excuse. Try theyfit co uk

You measure yourself or your partner, lookup a chart and order one of around 100 different fits. Not cheap but better than a tailored suit and fun checking size too !

I did ask a guy who had safe sex on his profile and a pic of four men shaging one girl and not a condom in sight why he said safe sex.

He said he meant that all the people in the picture had agreed in advance that they wouldnt use condoms.

So there you have it. Thats what safe sex is!!!!

We always practice safe sex but an opportunity arose recently to play with very very close friends. They had never played with anyone else before, they knew we'd only ever played safely and both the gents have had the snip... They were the one and only cpl we've ever gone bareback with but that's only because of the intimate knowledge we have of them, and they of us.

"Theres also a lot of profiles with no insertion of safe sex. If we receive a response from someone that does not have safe sex listed, I enquire further and usually receive a response stating they do safe sex. So, why dont people list it. We want to meet people who practice safe sex all the time and not some of the time when it suits."

We set it out right from the start that we will not play with people who do not practice safe sex , we have friends who don't but we don't play with them or anyone they have played with !

Although we haven't had a full swap with anyone yet, we would always play safe, i.e. i would use a condom, and we expect the other male to do so. Normally my wife and i always play bareback, as seen in our pictures, but we've been together 5 years, and never been outside of our relationship, and both were tested before we got together, and obviously with two kids the wife has been tested since.

If a male tried to play bareback, or if a female asked me to go bareback, the answer would be no, see you later.

"

If you regularly use condoms you get used to them then you stay hard

I think there is about 4 bareback posts per week on fab, some thinly disguised in some way

its always about penetrative sex...

its always about a cock going into a pussy

its never about oral play

its never about meets where females play together

*like I repeat anytime...there is risk just by having multiple sexual partners at anytime

"to my mind safe sex is even more important on the swinging scene. swingers are naturally gonna have alot more sexual partners so more open to risk"

oh swingers? lol...er check out all the dating sites lol

weekend club partyers full of booze n drugs

Ms here. I had a couple of meets with a guy who made a big show of insisting on safe.sex with all meets.etc etc. I saw he'd uploaded new pics so had a little nosey only to find he was bareback in them! I couldn't.resist asking him what that was all about and he replied that the pics were of him shagging a girl that he'd picked up in the pub and that he'd never go bareback with anyone from here

"Ms here. I had a couple of meets with a guy who made a big show of insisting on safe.sex with all meets.etc etc. I saw he'd uploaded new pics so had a little nosey only to find he was bareback in them! I couldn't.resist asking him what that was all about and he replied that the pics were of him shagging a girl that he'd picked up in the pub and that he'd never go bareback with anyone from here "

Aren't people funny!! I'd like to say it suprises me... but it doesn't........

What I don't understand is why one condom doesn't fit all when they can expand enough to be put over a blokes head in the pub and blown up like a policeman's helmet.

"What I don't understand is why one condom doesn't fit all when they can expand enough to be put over a blokes head in the pub and blown up like a policeman's helmet. "

Because the ones that do that have already suffered blood flow to the head

» Add a new message to this topic