FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > its so funny.........

its so funny.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how so many cpls on here seem to have problems conversing with others........ had a new cpl kept asking to meet us, chatted in msn for quite a while, seen both on cam and them us........ still eager to meet us,then all of a sudden a message which said arranged meet for drink couldnt take place..... strange i thought, so went to meeage them to ask why and yep you guessed it had blocked us...... i actually find it funny these days and dont get offended, put it down to disfunctional ppl who dont know any better.......... nothing but nothing would surprise me on this site any more........ bring on the nutters i say, lets have a few more laughs in here,and maybe it might just make their sad lives that tad brighter as well..........lmao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol, i like yr status

ty......... i say if you cant beat em, might as well be as mad as them lmao xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you still getting them then nicecpl.

shame your lovely people xxx

yep i have even put a message in current status inviting nutters now lol............. as they find us anyway lol and ty xxxxxx

By *teve196301Man  over a year ago

northumberland

Hi,I know exactly what you mean Ive had friend invites chatted a few times then blocked for no reason,why not have the balls to say sorry its not working tata?

Steve

By *ckMan  over a year ago

Funky Town

[Removed by poster at 29/10/09 22:43:44]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"It's not just couples that get it on here....trust me..at least you got a message to cancel........

I've just had a very well verified couple with whom I've been conversing for ages do much the same....it was all supposed to happen this evening....after messaging the female partner for most of today on here she then gave me her mobile number and asked me to contact her on it.....this I did to establish the address details and guess what??... no contact since ... they are now not answering messages on here or the phone number given... And us single guys get all the bad press on here...."

Sounds weird - they might have a legitimate reason for not meeting but could at least speak to you - no need to be rude! I'm in the process of reeling in a 'single fem' read 'guy' and it's so much fun!

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

i can't understand why people would mess about so much but then again im very naive and think everyone is as lovely and honest as them.

the first couple we met were lovely and after she sent a mesg asking why she keeps been deleted of her friend list.

what i was doing is trying to add her more than once witch was deleting it instead.

» Add a new message to this topic