FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Secret codes

Secret codes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose this is really for couples. You are having a first meet with someone and obviously both of you have to be happy to play if that's a possibility on the first meet. Do you have some wee secret sign or words to let each other know you like the person/people you're meeting. We normally have a phrase to say and an answer which lets the other know you'd like to play with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

If I like the look of him, he's made me laugh, good conversation etc I'll just smile at the hubby and give a little wink or nod.

If we're meeting a couple we'll share a smile and if they are up for it we'll get down to it.

Simple really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suppose this is really for couples. You are having a first meet with someone and obviously both of you have to be happy to play if that's a possibility on the first meet. Do you have some wee secret sign or words to let each other know you like the person/people you're meeting. We normally have a phrase to say and an answer which lets the other know you'd like to play with them."

Yes, a lot of couples have either a safety word, or an 'okay!' word. Ours is the same, but it's the tone in the voice that lets the other know what it means.

Jesus! It's like taking on the bleeding Freemasons at times in here!

If you like the look of em, instead of the secret handshake and bonkers phrases, can't you just simply lop your cock and or tits out? I'm sure this would make things much easier to understand for all parties!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Jesus! It's like taking on the bleeding Freemasons at times in here!

If you like the look of em, instead of the secret handshake and bonkers phrases, can't you just simply lop your cock and or tits out? I'm sure this would make things much easier to understand for all parties! "

The part where you both like the look of the others is quite easy, it's when one or both of you don't want to play that the real 'skill' comes in lol xxx

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"I suppose this is really for couples. You are having a first meet with someone and obviously both of you have to be happy to play if that's a possibility on the first meet. Do you have some wee secret sign or words to let each other know you like the person/people you're meeting. We normally have a phrase to say and an answer which lets the other know you'd like to play with them."

after one really awfull meet we have a secret saying which means one of us is not happy and wants to leave,we suggest all couples have one as it can be awkward at times to say out loud you want to go.

If you like the look of em, instead of the secret handshake and bonkers phrases, can't you just simply lop your cock and or tits out? I'm sure this would make things much easier to understand for all parties! "

I tried that, and now they won't let me back in Morrisons........

I met a couple the other day for a drink, I got invited back to theirs for a drink and more chat. I excused myself to go take a piss, when I can back she was on her knees gulping down the salami! No hidden messages there....lol.

If you like the look of em, instead of the secret handshake and bonkers phrases, can't you just simply lop your cock and or tits out? I'm sure this would make things much easier to understand for all parties!

"

Well their loss is Asda's gain

The part where you both like the look of the others is quite easy, it's when one or both of you don't want to play that the real 'skill' comes in lol xxx"

Why that? Just keep your cock and tits in your pants and brassiere. I think you are thinking about it too much and overcomicate matters unnecessarily

Me and hubby don't have a secret code we gens rally meet for a drink with couples first so we don't need one but on the odd occasion were it's first meet and play we are both just honest and either I or hubby will say sorry this is not for us bye ! Sounds harsh but this is not about feelings it's about sex

Well their loss is Asda's gain "

Yep! Get more MILF's in ASDA's anyway - all bloody GILF's in Morrisons.....

» Add a new message to this topic