FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vasectomy

Vasectomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, and now after 10 years of screwing with condoms I have had the absolute pleasure of fucking Mrs Fry without one on and does it feel good OMG. To feel her pussy twitching whilst she comes on my cock is so horny. And to cum in her and watch as it dribbles out is great.

I'm a Jaffa and proud lol

Fry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome to the jaffa clum mate

club lol

xx

you should of had it done sooner.

my hubby had his done 26 years ago when my son was 5. i knew i didnt want anymore kids and he had 3 grown up ones from his first marriage.

he had it done because its an easier operation for a man than for a woman to be steralised.

"Got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, and now after 10 years of screwing with condoms I have had the absolute pleasure of fucking Mrs Fry without one on and does it feel good OMG. To feel her pussy twitching whilst she comes on my cock is so horny. And to cum in her and watch as it dribbles out is great.

Fry "

You feel better for that Mr Fry lol

i had vesectomy near on 15 years back and since then have found several very distinct differences between sex befroe and after it;

1. After some 3/4 months i found i could stay hard longer and longer

2. Since then i can multi climax in same session

3. Also i now shoot more spunk

Now in my books thats a result

Am now a member of the Jaffa snip club and I have found I can stay harder for longer

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

A snip but you still have to glove up if you swing

By *landleeCouple  over a year ago

near hull

Als not in jaffa club he withdraws and spunks on me keeps me skin looking young

"Als not in jaffa club he withdraws and spunks on me keeps me skin looking young "

remind me to deliver some more of mine personally lol

"A snip but you still have to glove up if you swing "

Fully paid up member of the Jaffa club welcome to u

Jaffa club ? never heard that phrase before what does it mean ?

"Jaffa club ? never heard that phrase before what does it mean ? "

Jaffa refers to seedless fruits

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

So is hubbie but im not on anything so have to b careful . Some guys think as they seen hubbie having me bareback so can they.

"Got the all clear a couple of weeks ago, and now after 10 years of screwing with condoms I have had the absolute pleasure of fucking Mrs Fry without one on and does it feel good OMG. To feel her pussy twitching whilst she comes on my cock is so horny. And to cum in her and watch as it dribbles out is great.

Fry "

i ended up with my 3rd child as a result of a failed vasectomy

He got the all clear on both his samples after the op but 10 years later i was pregnant again

Just thought id share that with you lol

Fry "

I don't quite get it, most married couples have bareback sex, eg woman using contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

So not sure why wait to have the snip lol

Fry

He got the all clear on both his samples after the op but 10 years later i was pregnant again

Just thought id share that with you lol"

Omg i've heard this before.

Weird and wounderful how the human body can rebuild it's self.

Fry

Weird and wounderful how the human body can rebuild it's self."

I hope not

Fry

Weird and wounderful how the human body can rebuild it's self."

depends how they do it, problem is now days so many couples split and the men find new partners so they want the vasectomy reversing that the NHS put a lot of resurch into finding way to make reversal easy if needed, only thing is these methods are more open to fail, they went thro a period where they put clamps on the tubes but it had a 34% failure rate so they stopped using this method, we was one of the 34%, we was told that the clamps could work loose at any time with anyone who has it done this way so some women was getting pregnant in their 50s because after 20 years of being clean the guys was becoming fertile again, i think i was lucky ours failed while i was still quite young as id have hated that shock when i was pushing 60

"Jaffa club ? never heard that phrase before what does it mean ?

Jaffa refers to seedless fruits "

Ahhh I see thanks for that x

I have a funny thing with this.. but to me mentally if a guy has a vasectomy then it turns me off.. lol

Odd I know but true..

but I know I am in the serious minority..

and yes I know that if they dont tell me I won't know and it doesnt really make much difference for 99% of our play.. but I don't know why, but if I know I lose interest lol

Cali

Fry

Weird and wounderful how the human body can rebuild it's self.

I hope not "

When you had yours, during the consultation beforehand you should have been told that the vas deferens can join back together and the body kills off the antibodies it created after the snip !!! They really reinforced this point with me, and only told me afterwards why. Turns out the sample I had to give beforehand had shown up that I had an exceptionally high sperm count AND had what are called super-sperm (highly resistant to spermicidal jellies etc), hence a rejoining of the tubes for me could have been disasterous. No chance now though as that was 15yrs ago.

» Add a new message to this topic