FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wot is with guys

wot is with guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allymenacpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

ballymena

single guys?? we have had messages from guys and also may i add guys that pretend to be a couple. as soon as they are replied to a message by hi its the male half here there is no reply.. ffs if a guy,couple or fem is gonna meet a couple they have to b able to hold a conversation with both halves of the couple,guys thats are lookin to meet with couples heed this and stop being so anal(pardon the punn) lol CHAT WITH BOTH

Oh and we do have cam to prove we are a couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

feel better now for that? lol

You pose the question, "What is it with guys?"

The answer to that question is easy .....

As in any walk of life you get chancers and idiots, you only have to walk into your local pub to see that, so why should this be any different?

Remember this important point

All guys, single or otherwise are not the same and shouldn't be tarred with the same stick .....

By *allymenacpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

ballymena

yes much betta we do no there is a lot off nice guys out there may i add i have fucked a few lol but at least they cud have a chat or drink n bit off crack with the husband wwhic made things alot easier evry1 was comfortable with was was goin 2 happen lol

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

that is true...some guys even message couples and say things like "hye, i would love to fuck you"...as if like it's a single girl profile....and even worst they expect too much of a meet...they expect one message lead straight to sex...without us screening them first....

"You pose the question, "What is it with guys?"

The answer to that question is easy .....

As in any walk of life you get chancers and idiots, you only have to walk into your local pub to see that, so why should this be any different?

Remember this important point

All guys, single or otherwise are not the same and shouldn't be tarred with the same stick ....."

i agree and pi*ses me off how we get a bad name just because theres some low lives out there who spoil it for us genuine nice guys

sod off you lot and go and play somewhere else gggrrrr

peanut

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

I need to be able to get on with both the guy and the woman, if i dont like him or don't get on with him no matter how hot his wife/girl is i'm not going to meet them.

Its all part of the fun knowing the guy and discussing what his naughty wife likes to plan and make sure both he and she get something out of me fucking her, lol

And more importantly sus out what beers he has in the fridge ready for me,lol

» Add a new message to this topic