FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback why???

Bareback why???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *drenaline rush OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I'm respectfull to everyone on here each to there own and all that!!

But could someone please explain to me why people would only wanna do bareback??

In an ideal world sure we all would wanna do and let's be honest ye it feels spoof much better but surely in the world we live in its not an option is it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Burnley

Sooo much better apologies

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why people would only wanna do bareback??

guess because it feels better and they want to fire their jizz in someone or have someone do it to them...

Burnley

What about the risk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had a number of people try even though my profile could not be clearer that I don't do bareback.

Reasons why? More sensitivity, some men can't perform with them on, etc.

Everyone (I hope) is aware of the risks, but some people seem willing to take them, as is their right if both parties agree.

I would not do oral with someone wearing a condom (condoms taste vile) and there are risks there. That is the risk I am willing to take.

Each to their own.

Those that do it I'm sure know the risks

Having said that, there are always risk-takers who delight in such things that will argue that everything in life is a risk.

Wolf

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

dont worth the risk

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"What about the risk "

a risk they are prepared to take..

"What about the risk "

as adults we all know the risks involved, its upto the individual if they are prepared to take them

Wouldnt worry to much about what others are upto

"What about the risk

a risk they are prepared to take.."

are you a bloody mind reader now days? lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"What about the risk

a risk they are prepared to take..

are you a bloody mind reader now days? lol"

yes

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I've seen so many of these type of threads turn nasty and people get attacked for their opinion, so I'm gonna come straight out (no pun intended) and say that I only play safely..... but I can actually understand why some people choose to go bareback with meets.

Life is all about risks. We take a calculated risk every time we cross the road or take the plane or buy a kebab from the dodgy shop on the way home from the pub. Similarly, when having sex with someone you're taking risks.

Using a condom reduces those risks somewhat but it doesn't completely eliminate them. Some people think that wearing a condom makes them impervious to catching any STIs... that's not the case.

How many people wear a condom or use a dam during oral? How many can be sure there's been absolutely no genital contact - not just penetration - without any form of barrier?

Some may think those examples are taking things too far... but that's because they've evaluated what their risk appetite is and ultimately it's the same with people who prefer bareback. Those people have determined the risk of contracting an STI are acceptable to them, and the benefits of playing bareback outweigh those risks.

"How many people wear a condom or use a dam during oral? How many can be sure there's been absolutely no genital contact - not just penetration - without any form of barrier?

"

I agree. Having sex in an NBC suit is not an easy thing

Wolf

swindon

I find telling people that I work in IT to be the best form of contraception ever!

swindon

"How many people wear a condom or use a dam during oral? How many can be sure there's been absolutely no genital contact - not just penetration - without any form of barrier?

I agree. Having sex in an NBC suit is not an easy thing

Wolf

"

I'm sure there are some people out there who'd get a kick out of it... there are some kinky fuckers in that place they call "outside".

"I'm respectfull to everyone on here each to there own and all that!!

But could someone please explain to me why people would only wanna do bareback??

In an ideal world sure we all would wanna do and let's be honest ye it feels spoof much better but surely in the world we live in its not an option is it ??

"

Had one better recently. A girl who won't do bareback (neither will I - safety first) said to me as I put a condom on: "You don't need that I have the implant" to which I replied "Does your implant stop aids or chlamydia?" she shut up after that

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"I'm respectfull to everyone on here each to there own and all that!!

"

Perhaps also they find the risk of getting a life threatening illness a part of the attraction...the risk, same as people who do extreme sports maybe..

That said, a bareback gang bang is a death sentence waiting to happen

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

never never bareback yuck lol

swindon

"never never bareback yuck lol"

Not even between the 2 of you?

Because it's a choice. We do like to stay safe but we do enjoy messy play. We do limit it and do get tested often.

As to the risk. Well we all chose to take risks in life just our risks are a bit higher. I however have to say that before swinging I never ever played safe.

Just do what is right for you and try to stick to it. We are honest that we bareback at times.

Cali

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

question ??????/ when u meet a new partner/relationship how long do u go b4 bareback interesting to know the timescales as the risks r just as high/low xxxx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"question ??????/ when u meet a new partner/relationship how long do u go b4 bareback interesting to know the timescales as the risks r just as high/low xxxx"

Cant speak for anyone else but at the beginning of last year when I got into a relationship with someone...and wasn't swinging.. We both went for full sexual health testing, both got the all clear, continued using condoms for another 3 months, got checked / all clear again and then we stopped using them.

I'm always cynical about people that want to do bareback, especially single young females...

half you lot are so judgemental perhaps you shouldn't swing?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

As I say in the constant multiple posts that get posted about this, what does it matter what others do? You are responsible for your own sexual health, not anyone elses. If you are protected, then it shouldn't matter what anyone else does. Or do they force you to take the condom off?

"As I say in the constant multiple posts that get posted about this, what does it matter what others do? You are responsible for your own sexual health, not anyone elses. If you are protected, then it shouldn't matter what anyone else does. Or do they force you to take the condom off?"

yep,condoms are supposed to protect you from something a partner may have,so if they do go/have gone bareback it shouldn't really matter should it?

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

I only ever play safe unless in a long term relationship but from a males point of _iew if the female has played bb before but your playing safe with her then the risks can not be much different than if she only ever played safe

As long as you stay within your own boundaries towards risk and everyone is consensual to the risks involved then there shouldn't be a problem

no way would we do bareback not worth it dont care if they were the cleanist people around still would do it

"question ??????/ when u meet a new partner/relationship how long do u go b4 bareback interesting to know the timescales as the risks r just as high/low xxxx"

I have never had a sexual partner tested.. and it was normally not that long... but then before I was swinging I had regular one night things and never used a condom.

I dont worry about what others do... I just worry about my own sexual health..

I love bareback.. We have done it before where a guy has filled me before Master has me..and that is an amazing feeling.. it isnt for all. but then neither is soft play, or cam play but its each to their own.

Cali

By *appyTrancerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the simple answer is as people have said - it does feel much better.

Unfortunately life isn't simple and there are a huge number of reasons not to go bareback.

As has been said - each to their own and you can only really ever look after yourself.

HT

» Add a new message to this topic